1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT Postloop Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by Mr. B, Mar 30, 2016.

1. iamawriter

iamawriter Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The forum Seo Clerks is in the postloop gateway. Being a non techie I am not sure if I can do justice by pariticipating there. What kind of activity can a non techie put in there?

Mr. B likes this.
  2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It is owned by postlooops company ionicware. That's why no matter what that forum always stays on postloop.

3. iamawriter

BMF Coins:
    @overcast I am talking about quality posts. If I do not write quality posts my ratings may go down. What kind of non tech posts are allowed there?

4. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    There are some freelance writing posts. Also some posts on business. Non technical sections are there on right hand side check them out. Social media category is non technical.

iamawriter likes this.
  5. iamawriter

BMF Coins:
    I will try when I am mentally ready. I have a 5 rating at the moment which I do not want to lose at any cost:rolleyes:

6. Davidlee

Davidlee Member

BMF Coins:
    If you have a nice rating here @iamawriter I'd really recommend you to stick to BeerMoney forum as you enjoy the benefit that comes along with a high rating. I've cashed out thrice in Postloop but it has generally dropped my esteem of working there, because of two reasons. One being, after a month stay the site just looks (visibly) way too traditional & the fact that you gang-up your rate anew each month. But the fact that a forum admin of a recent one i joined actually gave me a sudden 3.9 rating when i signed up and gave out new discussions. The following day was amusing and disappointing, i found a notification message from him that he didn't liked my previous work, which were kind-of short comments and recommendation to comments 'threads' not even posts. I couldn't stand it to see my deducted state rate ever since! Hoping to cultivate on this opportunity now and build myself up the way I did earlier there:Thumbsup:

7. iamawriter

BMF Coins:
    @Davidlee I am writing only for one forum there and so I get my 5 dollars in about 6 days as against 3. I have redeemed several times and unless I am dead sure of forums I will stick to only this one

8. Davidlee

Davidlee Member

BMF Coins:
    This is so fan to me! Can't compare it from now on..how do u see it's design? (MBeer forum)
    So professional! and appealing!

9. Alexandoy

Alexandoy Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    The issue of rating in Post loop is getting hotter because some forum owners are using the rating as a weapon. When a post didn't suit their taste buds, they would give the poster a very low rating. And to that unfair rating, the Postloop admin wouldn't lift a finger in favor of justice. The advice is to be choosy in subscribing to forums because of that rating issue.

iamawriter likes this.
  10. iamawriter

BMF Coins:
    @Alexandoy I only work on one forum for the same reason. They are unpredictable.