Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT PopAds.net Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Advertising Networks Reviews' started by STUNT, Jan 16, 2016.

1. STUNT

STUNT New Member

BMF Coins:

A great pop-under network with customers from more than 50 countries (advertisers and publishers).

Advertisers

You are able to set your budget and target your visitors. You can also control your rates. The publisher pages are first reviews by humans and the system is equipped with high quality anti-fraud system. In case your campaign is not doing well you can cancel at any time. Minimum bid starts with 0.001$.

Publishers

They have industry’s high rates (my own experience) e.g. on a testing blog the traffic earned 0.001 in a whole day when ads from Popcash were being served and on the same day the same traffic earned 0.04 $ when ads from Popads were placed.

Publishers can control the rates by choosing the minimal bid 0.001$. There are advertisers from over 40 countries so that’s a lot traffic requirements so your traffic is never missing the ads.

I’ll soon be posting payment proofs from this network.

Minimum Withdrawal Limit is $5 for PayPal and $500 for Wire Transfer.

2. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I agree. I got a late payments from them. Legit for sure.
    Support has very quick response.
    A new option that we can earn from Adblock users.

3. Amit Ahuja

Amit Ahuja Member

BMF Coins:
    Please share your experience with these pop-under, pop-up and cpm and cpc adnetworks.
    While you share your stats please leave a short review also share the niche your site is to see the actual eCPM. Thanks!

Popunder adnetwork links and my short reviews:
    popads.net - This is the leader in popunder advertising industry
    poptm.com - Pop-Under Adnetwork that claims to bypass more than 90% of Adblock.
    adconjure.com - new advertising network and some of their publishers says their rates ar the highest
    adsterra.com - min payout is $100, popunder eCPM is up to $5 and eCPM for banners is up to $1.5 which is good. Some reported in other forums this ad network is not paying but if you read carefully you'll see those are sending fake traffic and expect to be paid and the admin ban their account just like Adsense does when you send fake clicks or brake T.O.S.

yes this site is best for small site owners...i recently got a payment from it..

4. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    It is good to use Popads if you have a movie site or something similar.If you have a movie site,you can have many visitors per day and earn much from their visits.

Amit Ahuja likes this.
  5. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Most sites like PopAds have minimum payout about $50, but PopAds have only $5 for Paypal. That's big advantage for publishers, especially small site owners.

6. dan5189

dan5189 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You mean popads.com or Popads.net? cause i really can't understand by title who you refer to...

7. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I mean PopAds.com. It has low payout for PayPal, $5 only. I never tried PopAds.net. Maybe in future. Just I worried for pop up ads in future. I think it's not glowing.

8. dan5189

BMF Coins:
    Popads.com isn't working , maybe you mean popads.net and they just changed Domain. Try to check if that's the correct site.

9. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Sorry man. You are right. It is PopAds.net. Seems, I am still hangover from New Year night. I am their publisher for long years and it's legit for sure.

10. dan5189

BMF Coins:
  11. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Excellent. I have 4.50$ on account and I need to find some time to earn 0.50$ to make payment. I didn't receive payment from them long time since my methods are bad.

12. tusziget

tusziget Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I was putting the ads of this advertising network on my sites too,because I have read so many positive reviews about it and I know,that it is legit and paying.Though I didn't reach yet the minimum cash out amount,as I am not driving as much traffic to my sites.

13. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I used this popads in past and I received $27 this was a good popads network but I think popcash is better than this and also there are many new sites availabe that are paying good in btc world.

14. dan5189

BMF Coins:
    The problem of networks that pay in btc is that Payout amount if very high + Fee is very high as well. On paypal with popads i got 0$ fee and got the money Fast(Not depending on the Blockchain) This is why i prefer paypal.

15. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    PopCash just give one pop up ad per user in 24 hours. Plus minimum payout is 10$. PopAds gives ad for each click on site and has lover payout. So i give advantage to PopAds.

16. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Yes you are right i don't know about that because it was my past earning and I forgot about that and nowadays i am using popunder.net which is paying good.

17. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I will try popunder.net in some my later projects like movie sites or similar. So far I need to earn enough for PopAds payment. I don't want to lose those 4.5$.

18. Lovely

Lovely Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    This will be of great benefits to both publisherrs and advertisers.Small blogs with minimal traffic should try this ad network out at least they should need just 5 dollars to cashout and I think a good blog can achieve this in no time.