Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Polkadot Is Now In The Top 10 Cryptocurrency List

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
I am not too comfortable with the price of bitcoin trading between $37000 to $38000 for the past 5 hours now despite the increase in market capitalization.
And now it has even been done as low as 34k. And it seems almost all the other coins are following too, l guess there will be a general market down for some time.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And now it has even been done as low as 34k. And it seems almost all the other coins are following too, l guess there will be a general market down for some time.
Yeah , definitely the system will later peak , I could withdraw some of my bitcoin and leave some to recover the losses in case it increases.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah , definitely the system will later peak , I could withdraw some of my bitcoin and leave some to recover the losses in case it increases.
Once the market crash, I think everybody will like to miss a chance. Everybody will be ready for buying and this will make the market high again.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once the market crash, I think everybody will like to miss a chance. Everybody will be ready for buying and this will make the market high again.
You are so right about this. Many people are simply waiting for price to fall so as to make their investments. I also wouldnt miss such a chance too.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The price crashed up to $33,000 and going by a $50,000 prediction soonest one could it is safe to buy at that price in my opinion.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are patiently waiting for this to happen . I hope some investors won't be greedy to keep hoping for further rise when they can withdraw at a considerable profit

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah virtually people who had bitcoin at $20,000 had made significant profit from their bitcoin Investment , the transaction fee for $9 is extremely high for small volume transactions to be sincere.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah virtually people who had bitcoin at $20,000 had made significant profit from their bitcoin Investment , the transaction fee for $9 is extremely high for small volume transactions to be sincere.
Ofcourse ,no small investor will want to pay that high fee unless he is withdrawing something high up to $40,000 ,less he wait for a fall in price .

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ofcourse ,no small investor will want to pay that high fee unless he is withdrawing something high up to $40,000 ,less he wait for a fall in price .
It is now not easy with bitcoin and ethereum network fee at all. Sometimes I just go and look at my wallet, seeing network fee for withdrawing to be taking like quarter of everything and I have to turn back, hoping to trade more for withdrawal because fee most at times is fixed.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is now not easy with bitcoin and ethereum network fee at all. Sometimes I just go and look at my wallet, seeing network fee for withdrawing to be taking like quarter of everything and I have to turn back, hoping to trade more for withdrawal because fee most at times is fixed.
I tried swapping a $2 airdrop for ethereum and the gas fee was $27 , I think gas fee for now is not declining especially with the rise in ethereum

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I heard about this coin before but i haven't seen anyone who actually own them.. or saying we should invest on it. That's why i never bothered looking into it.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried swapping a $2 airdrop for ethereum and the gas fee was $27 , I think gas fee for now is not declining especially with the rise in ethereum
So how will we pity traders or investors now cope with this high gas fee. Is now like the more the price increase, the more the gas fee too also increase.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how will we pity traders or investors now cope with this high gas fee. Is now like the more the price increase, the more the gas fee too also increase.
That's just it bro . We only trade or withdraw when the price is low ,less we may end up losing out from the transaction a huge amount of money.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are so right about this. Many people are simply waiting for price to fall so as to make their investments. I also wouldnt miss such a chance too.
Many of us were making a big mistake not saving most altcoins in the previous, now the altcoins are proofing us wrong by our wrong decisions. But still not too late, we are still on track.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This high fees have become a dilemma for many of us because no matter how much we want these coins to rise to maximize profits, we still have those fees to contend with.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This high fees have become a dilemma for many of us because no matter how much we want these coins to rise to maximize profits, we still have those fees to contend with.
True bro but we will never give up investing. Let's just hope general market improve and maybe more measures will be taken to cater for high fees we are facing now.

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The rise of polka dot is very impressive being that it is still relatively new to the market. It has a market capitalization that has grown rapidly and higher than coins which have been in the markets for years.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard about DOT before as a coin but don't really know its full name, I think from the report its really doing bad, since it can cough out that amount of money as its capital base.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard about DOT before as a coin but don't really know its full name, I think from the report its really doing bad, since it can cough out that amount of money as its capital base.
Dot is not too old in the crypto currency market but has performed very well especially in recent times. I started monitoring Dot when it was $8 and that was not up to a month but now trading around $14 which is a sign of great improvement.