Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please review www.financialrelease.uk

Discussion in 'Site Reviews' started by Financial Release, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Financial Release

Financial Release Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi good people,
    Please can you check out my site and give honest opinions. I am also open to suggestions on ways to improve. http://www.financialrelease.uk

Whilst the sites current revenue source is adsense I appreciate any help with this ;)

Thank You

2. Mr. B

Mr. B Administrator Staff Member

BMF Coins:
    First I fixed your topic title, was misspelled.

Regarding your blog, I see you share updates on Facebook, but on Google+ you haven't shared in last 6 weeks and no videos on Youtube, to be frank for me YouTube is great, I see many new members joining the forum and saying they found BMF on YouTube.

The website design is good, it just needs more and more articles, I haven't checked but I hope you post original reviews, if you copy/paste content from other sites you will never rank and you can get penalized. Overall good, keep working and share your stats with us.

Financial Release likes this.
  3. Financial Release

Financial Release Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Thanks for the review and correcting the spelling :oops:. All the content is original and writing by my own hand. I will update Google+. As for youtube is definitely something I want to do and hope to get some videos up soon.

Mr. B likes this.