Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Please help me find my btc wallet

Ckpoff

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
In arround 2009 year i have created an account in some web based wallet.
It gave rewards in BTC for pressing URL links they gave.
It had function for auto watching, i cant remember the website.
To withdraw money you had to have at least 20$
As i can remmeber the website was in green tone.
If somebody will help me yo find it i will pay you BTC too.
O remember word SURF

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure you know that you have given little to no information that could be helpful in your search since as at that time several sites were giving btc because of its low value.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think maybe by now the site might have deactivate the account if you arent active , because the site has been created for a very long time i think

Putta Vince

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bitcoins which maybe still there in your old account should worth millions of dollars , isn't it? Way back in 2009 , Bitcoin was not even a cent. I doubt if there was a site giving Bitcoin for viewing ads that time.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You can use Blockchain.info. Just paste the address you want to check into the Search inputbox and the website will show you all the transactions where that address was involved, as well as the balance.
Yeah this another way and i think if the record is still there that he have received money with the address from the site before it will come out

rivakwa

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
O remember word SURF
That is like a mission impossible,you are supposed to have records of your vital online activities including the sites you are working with,email addresses and stored passwords

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your description about the site is zero, with those information you gave it will be difficult to heip you find the site. 2009 to 2021 a lot might have happened to the site, to me the site might be out of existence.

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think maybe by now the site might have deactivate the account if you arent active , because the site has been created for a very long time i think
yes i agree with you. your account might be deactive because you are not logged into your account from long time and you dont know what is site name and there are so many sites which is already gone

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes i agree with you. your account might be deactive because you are not logged into your account from long time and you dont know what is site name and there are so many sites which is already gone
Yeah and three are site that if you don't login for that month your account would be deleted and you might get banned on the site i think

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my point of view here no body can help you because you haven't given much information. And one thing i can say that you should try phrase words which are given at the time of sign up you will got ehat are you looking for
hello there to all, my friend he is asking the website name so how he can use phrase words to get into his wallet. he has no info about his wallet, and its impossible to find out to help him. so forget it and move on

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
O remember word SURF
I doubt you can find this site. In 2009, sites that existed that time by now would be closed and when they are closed, there is no way you can retrieve your bitcoin.

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There could be many possibilities such that the company was fake and not long lasting. May be they have inactived your account. I think you can figure out it ny your own
yes i agree with you that it might be not exiting now because it was not a legit site as we see so many sites run only a few days or months. he has no info about site even he does not know the name of site so how we can help him.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That website is probably down already or something... It's been so long or your account may already removed... Sorry but that will be hard to find or doesn't work anymore

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That website is probably down already or something... It's been so long or your account may already removed... Sorry but that will be hard to find or doesn't work anymore
yes you are its already removed and i believe that site also does not exit now because there are so many sites that pay free bitcoins already closed and gone. so its not possible to find site with out some info. so leave it

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes you are its already removed and i believe that site also does not exit now because there are so many sites that pay free bitcoins already closed and gone. so its not possible to find site with out some info. so leave it
Yeah it's more than a decade already.. back then bitcoin was cheap so if it still exists somehow i doubt his Bitcoins are safe

btcmaker

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it's more than a decade already.. back then bitcoin was cheap so if it still exists somehow i doubt his Bitcoins are safe
i read some news about bitcoin wallet that so many people have lost their access to the wallet and they are trying to open their wallet because there are millions dollars bitcoin they have into their wallet but they never took it seriously before and now searching password

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i agree with you that it might be not exiting now because it was not a legit site as we see so many sites run only a few days or months. he has no info about site even he does not know the name of site so how we can help him.
That is surely the problem, by now the site is down for a long time. Even if such site is still in existence by now, l would surely clear the balance because they didn't login for a very long time.

Rollerkid

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its the best way for such sites. Because such sites don't go for long they are temporary so we should withdraw our assets just reach to minimum level. So its the best way to avoid loosing balance
Yes, the best way we can always avoid this is just to withdraw our funds to our decentralized wallets anytime we reach the minimum withdrawal. These sites are always temporary.

Ewogboka

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I always do the same. I don't know much about BeermoneyForum but i am going to do the same with my BMF tokens as soon as I reach the minimum level. I will withdraw my BMF points. But here the problem is I don't know the procedure. If you know just tell me please.
To withdraw your Money from beer money is the easiest because you just contact the admin with the details of the amount, the method and wallet details.