Plans to start a blog - any suggestions?

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
As the title suggests, I'm planning to start my own blog in a month or two. I plan to write about stuff like money earning online, cryptocurrency, and how to identify scams.
I plan to use Google's free blogspot service for hosting and site design. I'll grab a domain from freenom or name cheap as I want to get rid of the ugly . blogspot extension. I'll monetize it with ad banners and referral links. What do you guys think? Is this a wise plan?

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
BMF Tokens
What do you guys think? Is this a wise plan?
The plan is good but you will thank me later if you decide to start right now, not after 2 months.

I suggest write reviews for new make money sites, they will have higher chances of ranking and driving you search engine traffic because lack of competition on the SERPs, also make a Youtube channel and make money from sponsored videos(I charge for example $50 per video review) and earn as well from default ads that appear over the videos, for example, yesterday I earned $8.51 , totally worth it, you gotta post every day and you will start getting views and subs, but you must have patience, took me more than a year to get 9000 subs, but from here seems growing is faster and earning even faster.

Let me know if you have other questions.

youtube earnings.jpg

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
The plan is good but you will thank me later if you decide to start right now, not after 2 months.

I suggest write reviews for new make money sites, they will have higher chances of ranking and driving you search engine traffic because lack of competition on the SERPs, also make a Youtube channel and make money from sponsored videos(I charge for example $50 per video review) and earn as well from default ads that appear over the videos, for example, yesterday I earned $8.51 , totally worth it, you gotta post every day and you will start getting views and subs, but you must have patience, took me more than a year to get 9000 subs, but from here seems growing is faster and earning even faster.

Let me know if you have other questions.

View attachment 48438
Good idea. Thanks.

EvaDav

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
Hi!
It’s really good idea to start a blog!

Push notifications is a great way to monetize your traffic twice as the push base is considered as additional users that you monetize with this specific method.

You can try EvaDav. We accept traffic with any geo and offer the highest conversion rate on the market.

Hope this helps!