Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅LEGIT PicoWorkers Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

3.67 star(s)
3 Rating - Raters

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Still suspended? What is your Picoworkers username? My account also suspended. Thank you!
What was your success rate like that could warrant a suspension of your account? I would suggest you reach the support to sort things out.

gayansilva88

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just now received this notification

ACCESS DENIED - ABUSING EMPLOYERS​

This account has been suspended for the persistent submission of fake, incomplete, or misleading job proofs.

Return to the Homepage

I am unable to login to my account. Don't even know what I did wrong. I have been using them for over 2 months now. Have received a payment from them as well. This was so unexpected

Anyone knows where I can write to them to get a clarification?

Just now received this notification

ACCESS DENIED - ABUSING EMPLOYERS​

This account has been suspended for the persistent submission of fake, incomplete, or misleading job proofs.

Return to the Homepage

I am unable to login to my account. Don't even know what I did wrong. I have been using them for over 2 months now. Have received a payment from them as well. This was so unexpected

Anyone knows where I can write to them to get a clarification?
still suspended? how long it takes to remove suspension? Thank you!

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What really cause the sudden suspention of account here its like the site admin is taking things too serious,maybe you need to read and abide by their rules and regulation to avoid this type of problem

wannabfrens

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
still suspended? how long it takes to remove suspension? Thank you!
I don't really think they will unlock your account. I was with them for over 2 months and completed close to 150 tasks and earned a rating of 96% and I also had a payout from them. All was going well. One day I logged in to the account and started completing tasks and completed 3 - 4 tasks. Suddenly I was logged out of my account and I got the message my account has been suspended for fake proof submission. Till today I am not sure what fake proof I submitted. I even wrote to them asking to unlock my account but no response from them.

I have very good experience working in microtask sites and have never been suspended by any other site. Even if I have done something wrong, they should have given me a warning and even after couple of warnings if I had continued doing the mistake they could have suspended my account.

gayansilva88

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for you reply. Same thing happened here. I completed more than 500 tasks and they have my 50 USD. I wrote them too but still no response. That's why I'm trying to get back this account. Have they still suspended your Picoworkers account? It has been more than 30 days. Right? Stay sate. Thank you!
I don't really think they will unlock your account. I was with them for over 2 months and completed close to 150 tasks and earned a rating of 96% and I also had a payout from them. All was going well. One day I logged in to the account and started completing tasks and completed 3 - 4 tasks. Suddenly I was logged out of my account and I got the message my account has been suspended for fake proof submission. Till today I am not sure what fake proof I submitted. I even wrote to them asking to unlock my account but no response from them.

I have very good experience working in microtask sites and have never been suspended by any other site. Even if I have done something wrong, they should have given me a warning and even after couple of warnings if I had continued doing the mistake they could have suspended my account

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for you reply. Same thing happened here. I completed more than 500 tasks and they have my 50 USD. I wrote them too but still no response. That's why I'm trying to get back this account. Have they still suspended your Picoworkers account? It has been more than 30 days. Right? Stay sate. Thank you!
I have not face this type of problem in my picoworkers account Im still doing well with my account and there is no issue if they suspend your account then why cant you contact them through social media because I know their support is always on social media.

wannabfrens

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I am not wrong, you should be from Bangladesh, India or Pakistan. If you are from any of these countries, I saw complaints in trust pilot site that they are banning accounts from Bangladesh. I understand why you want to get back your account but I don't have anything in my account and I have better programs where I can earn a lot more than what I can earn here and the best part is I don't have to worry about having my account banned for no fault of mine.

While I did write to them to unlock my account, I won't care anymore and even if they do unlock, I won't go back to using them.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many are scams or con artists who don't pay. I don't want us to have done our job honestly, but we ended up being disappointed because of a fraud. It's a waste of time. That's why we choose those who are truly proven to pay aka Legit.

One of the legit microjobs sites, is picoworkers.

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many are scams or con artists who don't pay. I don't want us to have done our job honestly, but we ended up being disappointed because of a fraud. It's a waste of time. That's why we choose those who are truly proven to pay aka Legit.

One of the legit microjobs sites, is picoworkers.
picoworkers is never scam they pay on time and all the payment is been release on time,how much have you earn so far with them?I dont know what is wrong with me I dont really have time this days to work with them.many are scams but there are still some legit site around but picoworkers is the best for me.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picoworker is not a scam. but some employers have cheated on Picoworkers. luckily there aren't many culprits and the admin is responsive enough.

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picoworker is not a scam. but some employers have cheated on Picoworkers. luckily there aren't many culprits and the admin is responsive enough.
Yes the website is not a scam website they are paying and there is no issue with the site,how do you mean employer cheated on them?that is never your business if you completed an offer and you are not credited then why not report that employer to the admin I dont have any issue here

StarTer

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Untitled.png

1 more payment from here (and I have already made 4$) - total withdaw from them - 49$
If you want to join and make some extra money - https://picoworkers.com/?a=3dcd6a95

oussama18

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a very wonderful site, I work on it daily, and make many dollars from it, gives you a lot of work daily, I hope this site lasts for many years, thank them

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a very wonderful site I have not been working with them for some time now,but I beleive that the site is doing well I will get back to work before the end of this week am having some problem with my work device which am going to fix soon

salimnfi

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have left the site at midway cause it is difficult to complete jobs there , You can see the percentage of achieving tasks is very low for majority of jobs .

tray59

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have left the site at midway cause it is difficult to complete jobs there , You can see the percentage of achieving tasks is very low for majority of jobs .
are you sure you have work before in the site?I have account here and I never face any issue with them I always have more jobs in my account one funny thing is that you need to work hard dont underate those low paying job complete all of them before you know you have reached the minimum payout what is your location.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Register on the Picoworkers site, verify all profiles (cellphone no, email, etc.), prepare a combat tool in the form of a second account: gmail email to register on the web where tasks are requested, IG-twitter-tiktok-telegram-Youtube account. The purpose of creating this second account is to complete the given tasks.

salimnfi

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are you sure you have work before in the site?I have account here and I never face any issue with them I always have more jobs in my account one funny thing is that you need to work hard dont underate those low paying job complete all of them before you know you have reached the minimum payout what is your location.
Yes I am sure that I joined this site before and I get 0.75$ as welcoming bonus , I am from Morocco and you ? How much time do you spend to reach 5$?

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Register on the Picoworkers site, verify all profiles (cellphone no, email, etc.), prepare a combat tool in the form of a second account: gmail email to register on the web where tasks are requested, IG-twitter-tiktok-telegram-Youtube account. The purpose of creating this second account is to complete the given tasks.
You just gave excellent advice. It took me a while to reason it out that most of those tasks would just fill up my personal accounts as spam. It is better to have separate ones dedicated to those tasks.

mesbakh

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my experience following a site doing gait or micro jobs is very profitable because we are only required to carry out our daily activities on the internet and then get paid.