Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Official Payskip.org - Earn $20 /1k views, 2 times / ip, 15% ref. $3 min. Payout Daily

peekaboo

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is
Are you sure there was US visitors? give me your username to check.
He is right. the same happened for me .

Most of my users are from uk and us my average CPM is so low ! could you please check what happened?
proof has been attached .

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now we pay twice a month, every 15th and 30th every month. The withdraw button will be available from 13-15 and 28-30!

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now We offer fixed rate for who want a more stable revenue. Also we can remove recaptcha after a few days of traffic verification.

majesticblogging

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Fake network with very (very) Fake rates and huge shaving. I get an avg cpm of 0.35$ for UK and US visitors when it should be around 8-10$
Can you please look into it payskip?
pht.png
o.png

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we already discussed about that. Show me your latest stats (daily). We changed from banner ads to interstitial ads (2nd page) and we forgot to update the rates but that was solved after a few hours, now all work fine, there are no fake rates.

charchit

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think we already discussed about that. Show me your latest stats (daily). We changed from banner ads to interstitial ads (2nd page) and we forgot to update the rates but that was solved after a few hours, now all work fine, there are no fake rates.
What do you mean? These are 2-3 days old, you say that if I test again it will be ok?

What do you mean? These are 2-3 days old, you say that if I test again it will be ok?
You banned my account, and I have been waiting for an explantion from a long time, would you please provide it now

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you the same guy? 2 accounts here? Yes, if you test again will work fine. Your account has been suspended for fake traffic (charchit)

charchit

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. Yes I know what your reason was, you told that to me when I messaged you. But I never got any proofs, even when I told you to send them when you get time. After earning $150+ you're telling me that I started sending fake traffic? DO post any proofs you have please, either here or pm me

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the reason to complain now? that was way too long ago, we don't have so old stats anymore but what I remember is that you cheated from the beggining, not after you made $150. Also you don't understand that our purpose is to own as much users as possible, as long as you earn (by real traffic, not cheating), we earn too so we have no reason to ban you if you send legit traffic. Multiple accounts is not accepted, please stop! Subject closed!

charchit

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the reason to complain now? that was way too long ago, we don't have so old stats anymore but what I remember is that you cheated from the beggining, not after you made $150. Also you don't understand that our purpose is to own as much users as possible, as long as you earn (by real traffic, not cheating), we earn too so we have no reason to ban you if you send legit traffic. Multiple accounts is not accepted, please stop! Subject closed!
I had "complained" right after you banned me, I didn't get any proofs then, just empty words. It wasn't sooo long ago, maybe a month at most and Google Analytics stats don't really expire. I cheated from the start? Maybe that's why you sent all those bonuses along. but it's ok I understand I am late and I can't really prove anything, I just hope others see you as the lier and cheater you are.

charchit

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was talking about our own reports. You are right, We still have some stats from Analytics. What do.you say about 96% bounce rate; 70% of traffic spent 0 seconds on page? what excuse you have now?
If you had the slightest idea how GA works you would know that 0 seconds session does not mean the user visited the website for 0 seconds (which is practically impossible) , it means that google wasn't able to calculate the session duration for that user.

Also, even though I do not see the Bounce rate metric in the screenshot, 96% bounce rate is not abnormal, it's expected. At that time you had a single page with a countdown timer to provide the link to user. Bounce rate is less than 100% only if a user triggers two or more session in your own site. Why do you think the majority of users would visit other pages in your site when all of them are there just for the link?

Apart from all of that, honestly, even though I might be wrong, I don't think the page /SGQN was mine anyway

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't really care how GA works since we have our own tracking, Anyway for other links I don't see 0 seconds, why couldn't track your visitor time on page? and about 8k seconds what do you have to say? 96% bounce rate, no matter what kind of site is unless there is about click bait / pay or other things, is not possible. It's same as 100%, you could have made that 4% difference entering 10 times on your own link and yes that link was yours. I showed you a fast and small example, I could find more surely proofs but don't have time to waste for stupid things, especially you got banned long time ago. You know well what traffic did you send, if you wanna work legit let me know, till then stop wasting our time, Thanks!

charchit

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you read the link you would know just how unreliable that metric is and the reasons it can fail to calculate the time. The link had 7412 visits. Do you know 4% of that number is approximately 300? You think I would visit my own links 10 times 300 times? Don't be absurd, 96% is a perfectly fine bounce rate for your site

Offcourse you don't have time for a stupid thing like solving the queries of an unfairly banned publisher, that is extremely fitting actually. Anyway, I will find someone else to work with that isn't a cheat. Thank you!