Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Official Payskip.org - Earn $20 /1k views, 2 times / ip, 15% ref. $3 min. Payout Daily

reshine

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With other shortener I'm getting average 80 views a day and how its possible only with payskip my user didn't click on continue link?hard to understand
As long as payskip still have an error "internal error occured" when user visit their link you will get less click. Clicks only counted if visitor click on continue button, but if they got stuck at error page "internal error occured" they will not get any page at all and can't go to the destination url and of course it will not counted on payskip database.

reshine

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@reshine the site is working fine the internal error is fixed ans also the dashboard counts all the clicks
Maybe for now, I just test that I can login to dashboard right now, I hope it is stable...

I take notice that every time maestro reply that site will work normal (like post #295) I can login to dashboard and shortened url also working. But after 1-2 days it give me gateway error when visiting dashboard (sometimes work but most of the time I got gateway error and need to refresh several time) and I got message from my visitor that link not working. This situation force me to give a direct link as alternative link to keep my visitors happy until payskip really stable like before (fortunately I don't need to edit each link/page)..

chasiecashe

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there @Maestroo, thanks for accepting my blog as partner.

It’s been almost 2 moths since I received the acceptance email on Feb 26, 2019 and due to some things around, I managed to set the things up now.

I wonder if your #offer 1 is still available, I can provide the best place to showcase Payskip.org on my blogs for 5 days for $15.

I’m in need of some cash for my blogs maintainance.

Thanks.

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, yes is still available but you have to send at least 500 visits from it daily in order to receive the bonus.

chasiecashe

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, yes is still available but you have to send at least 500 visits from it daily in order to receive the bonus.
Well, means that i need to work more for the traffic :)

Currently i only have 200-300 daily organic visit from search engine (google is my main source of traffic).

But that’s alright as long as i know the offer is still open, there’s still a chance.

Will contact you later when i achieved your target traffic number, would be based on ga ofcourse.

Thanks for responding.

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No need GA, when you think there will enter +500 visits daily (on your links), just put the ad, we have our stats. Or you can start from now and earn. When you'll reach the visits you'll get the bonus. Keep in mind that 500 people must enter on Payskip links, not only on your website but if you use full page script + banner you'll get almost all visits there.

Maestroo

Gold Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no bug, I don't see any decrease in traffic and only you complain about that so the problem is from you. Show me a screenshot.