Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Paypal Holds my funds up to 180 days but after that is ZERO balance

christianandales

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guys paypal holds my fund up to 180 days but after 180 days i checked my account and its show 0 balance.

Here's the email 180 days ago

1587099520195.png

And then after 180 days i checked my account here's the new transaction. they stole my money :'(

1587099601580.png

i really need help guys

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
OFFICIAL
LV

Solutions
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They locked our account too, in balance only $159, and they said to wait 180 days to get my funds if nothing else occurs, now seeing your message I can understand this minght not going to happen.

How much you lost dear?

Nour Moh

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How could this happen? Mr. B please elaborate more on that coz I am using Paypal. I mean, what are the reasons behind holding such account?

silentwatch

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For unverified paypal account, the limit is $100.
Why not try different processor like payoneer, perfect money or bitcoin..
Paypal had many problem, just keep your money in other processor or withdraw it to bank, quickly

btcminer

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   3   0
Hello guys paypal holds my fund up to 180 days but after 180 days i checked my account and its show 0 balance.

View attachment 101305

And then after 180 days i checked my account here's the new transaction. they stole my money :'(

View attachment 101307

i really need help guys
Never trust any other entities with your money, this does not shock me because the paypal guys are as shady as hell
they are part of the elite and only care for wealth to themselves
sorry for your loss bro

apeter

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paypal is highly regulated, because they handle incredible amount of money, and they also make incredible amount of income from it. I have read the article about ban/darkweb posted above, and that is shocking. If I would be so uncaring and post my account's e-mail address that can be read by the public, I (or anyone) could be banned/locked as well, if I get it right. That's horror.

thebigthing24

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paypal seems to be too security conscious and even while your funds are locked, they are still using the funds for other ventures in order to make a profit. There are still other popular payment processors yet they want to dominate with this fraud lifestyle. I think it's about time people realize what these big guys are doing and make a switch to a better payment processor. They are too strict.

salimnfi

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How to verify my Paypal account for not have such troubles , Untill now I cannot elaborate all their rules , we earn some pennies so hard and at last we may lose it.

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I don't verification of account is the reason why people get such limitations. It is better paypal gives facts with evidences on why they ban accounts abruptly until then, it is not safe .

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They locked our account too, in balance only $159, and they said to wait 180 days to get my funds if nothing else occurs, now seeing your message I can understand this minght not going to happen.

How much you lost dear?

I face same issue more than once and finally lost "reliability" on paypal. I had a cool US business account totally verified by myself (only missing part is SSN and TIN) but they again turned it to limited. I think the way they get so much users they could easily be more friendly so that they could have 3x more money from the accounts that so called "limited account holders" can receive through out the coming years. I never found any other site holding largest user base yet quite rude and strict about user freedom. Sadly I dont judge other payments as big as paypal so I am missing a good online payment really only bitcoin seems super perfect.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to contact them personally to get the real reasons behind this. I'm sure what you might get from here might be more assumptions. So it better you contact PayPal or just change your payment processor.

westmania

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In my honest opinion, rather than the actual financial complexity that whether funds are from illegal sources or about authenticity of deals or activity involved in transactions, paypal simply take these issues as golden advantages of becoming a Capitalist eating funds easily. That is what actually happening. Otherwise if someone is a reputed seller and another person intentionally post his paypal email on dark web and seller is blacklisted by paypal - saying "your activity is suspicious" is not a respect to a user who is paying them commission for years!

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

View attachment 101305

View attachment 101307

i really need help guys
I believe you saw and read their reasons for limiting your account .
I guess is part of the reason for frozen your account as well.
PayPal is a very strict wallet . I don't advice people to use it , if they are not fully aware of their policies

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i got my money i will never ever use this scam site! Paypal is scamming people

Wow, that's rough and I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you! In the email they sent you, they cite the reason as violation of their acceptable policy, are you able to contact them to seek further clarification? I hope you get your money back - good luck!

Bushbaby7

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure it's real from PayPal because I've seen so many people online who have been scammed by cloned sites impersonating PayPal ...pls try reaching to PayPal directly to confirm the cause of this problem.

You make a very good point because this has become rampant over the years. It's certainly something to consider because with all these scammers on the rise, there's the possibility it may not have come from Paypal.