Payonner Mastercard

• Banned

Nario

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody knows, where can be used the Payoneer Mastercard, I have tray to link it to Skrill, to buy an Amazon gift card, to pay in others website and nothing, dont function... And the advice of the support center was to buy something... While I am waiting for a new contact from Payoneer, I would like to listen to your opinions, please...

• Banned

Nario

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it works but the requirement is that your payoneer card must be loaded with 5$ first then you link it to your paypal otherwise try to link a bank account & copy the bank details from payoneer to paypal
Hi, thanks for the information, i was trying many ways, I tried to buy a gift card in Amazon, try to pay some services in other pages, try to link to skrill and nothing was successful, the only thing I could do was to buy some credits in Easyhit, and the could make the charge. But in the next opportunity I going to tray with at least 5$ in Payoneer to link to Paypal. and after tell you the results...

bigbeerfano4zz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for the information, i was trying many ways, I tried to buy a gift card in Amazon, try to pay some services in other pages, try to link to skrill and nothing was successful, the only thing I could do was to buy some credits in Easyhit, and the could make the charge. But in the next opportunity I going to tray with at least 5$ in Payoneer to link to Paypal. and after tell you the results...
Yeah once you try that tell me because according to my researches thats what i found many people complained about linking their cards from payoneer to paypal and once you do it and if it works reply me please thanks!

• Banned

Nario

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah once you try that tell me because according to my researches thats what i found many people complained about linking their cards from payoneer to paypal and once you do it and if it works reply me please thanks!
Sure, then I tell you, although I confess that I will avoid receiving money again in that wallet because I think their rates are very high for clients who do not have many transactions, as is my case. Payonner seems more useful for those who handle high amounts and quite often.

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you can do these days is ask them for the bank transfer instead of the mastercard. That also works for some users. However some users are being forced to get the debit card. And most of their payments are processed through it. But they do give away the option of bank transfer which you can use. And it'd be lot better to save more fees.

bigbeerfano4zz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found out Why that issue happens and it's because to do a transaction with payoneer service you must have at least 5$ in the payoneer account If you want to do some transactions and stuff but Most websites that pay via payoneer Requires you to collect 50$ minimum on their site so they can transfer it to your payoneer account due to their privacy policy

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get paid 10$ too through amazon affiliates via payoneer. So min. 50$ limit does not apply everywhere. I guess that limit was there before. But due to the people who don't use the cards. For them this limit seems to be lifted. I only get bank tranfer option and that's why I don't have such type issue with payoneeer.

bigbeerfano4zz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get paid 10$ too through amazon affiliates via payoneer. So min. 50$ limit does not apply everywhere. I guess that limit was there before. But due to the people who don't use the cards. For them this limit seems to be lifted. I only get bank tranfer option and that's why I don't have such type issue with payoneeer.
If you don't mind you could share with us the method? I mean we could use your refferal link and help you out! Share the program in a topic with payment proofs we would gladly learn from you! :)

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is no method. I just move the money from the amazon associates by giving them payoneer details. If you are asking me about how I earned money. It's not like 100$. It was 10$ earned over the random ads on the blog. With amazon there is no referral links for someone to earn from me. It's just product banners on the blog that earned me.

burningflame

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payoneer is now maybe a more bad option. Personally, I am also using it but it costs 40$ an year to use it. Along with that it doesn't works with paypal or any high site that has credit card validity checking. You should try alternative options there are many different apps on playstore that can give free virtual credit card and their fees is far less than Payoneer you should check them bro.

bigbeerfano4zz

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payoneer is now maybe a more bad option. Personally, I am also using it but it costs 40$ an year to use it. Along with that it doesn't works with paypal or any high site that has credit card validity checking. You should try alternative options there are many different apps on playstore that can give free virtual credit card and their fees is far less than Payoneer you should check them bro.
Maybe drop us some in programs section if they are legit :)

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go for the payoneer bank transfer option instead. I don't have payoneer card. And I don't want to get the card option. Because with cards money is lost more. So it's better to use the bank transfer option. And you can easily make use of the money to get into the bank. This is lot better feature compared to paypal.

Brain

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just apply for my payoneer card because Amazon affiliate program will need me to have an account with payoneer. So I will be using it to get my fund from them and maybe other earning sites

berberguy

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Payoneer master card is the shittiest card out there , very high fees and a huge minimum sending of 50 dollars !
Better get a Visa card , a Paysera issued one , it is a thousand times better

dadayli

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
I found out Why that issue happens and it's because to do a transaction with payoneer service you must have at least 5$ in the payoneer account If you want to do some transactions and stuff but Most websites that pay via payoneer Requires you to collect 50$ minimum on their site so they can transfer it to your payoneer account due to their privacy policy
50$ isn't that easy to reach in most of the websites , so using a local bank visa & master stays as an optional choice , here in morocco , you need only 2$ in order to link your card with your paypal , paypal uses that 2$ to check if your card can be used in paypal or no , and you can withdraw that 2$ later , the only problem is that paypal takes 5$ for every withdraw you do , that's why you need to withdraw a high amount of money to avoid paying that 5$ a lot of times

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50$ isn't that easy to reach in most of the websites , so using a local bank visa & master stays as an optional choice , here in morocco , you need only 2$ in order to link your card with your paypal , paypal uses that 2$ to check if your card can be used in paypal or no , and you can withdraw that 2$ later , the only problem is that paypal takes 5$ for every withdraw you do , that's why you need to withdraw a high amount of money to avoid paying that 5$ a lot of times
$5 charge is just too high in my opinion, if the charges are base on percentages of the amount withdrawn is far better cos someone with $10 in his PayPal won't be encouraged to make withdrawal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Crypto Currencies 4