Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Payeer or perfect money?

mildredtabitha

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone? I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask.

I'm having trouble deciding which account to open because I have only been using PayPal.

I would like to hear especially from those in my country about which payment account between payeer and perfect money is best to open.

Also, some information on fees and if the payment method is supported in my country. Please share also which of the two is very similar to PayPal. I have read that perfect money takes two business days to verify and that means I will have to wait until next week but there is also no guarantee that I would manage to verify faster.

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Payeer can be a good option because the fees are very low.

But if you need to trade cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereum, the transaction fees are very high.

On Payeer you can trade Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with low fees. But then you need to have a certain number of FIXED XRP or BCH coins in your account to transact.

In my opinion, Perfect Money is not flexible just as Payeer to transact internationally.

Payeer is also linked with BINANCE.

mildredtabitha

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

But if you need to trade cryptocurrencies like bitcoins, ethereum, the transaction fees are very high.

On Payeer you can trade Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with low fees. But then you need to have a certain number of FIXED XRP or BCH coins in your account to transact.

In my opinion, Perfect Money is not flexible just as Payeer to transact internationally.

Thank you for your response. I think I'll open payeer for the meantime. I don't know about BINANCE and I also don't plto use crypto currencies anytime soon.

I'll just find out how to withdraw from payeer and then I can use it. Thanks.

HMMY1

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You are absolutely right payeer is good option for deposite and transfer money in different Crypto currency such as Bitcoin,Ethereum,Litcoin,payeet wallet is easy to use.payeer is with tradeing option.I would just like to say that Payeer is a good option for cryptocurrency

crypworld

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
getzen.cash
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your response. I think I'll open payeer for the meantime. I don't know about BINANCE and I also don't plto use crypto currencies anytime soon.

I'll just find out how to withdraw from payeer and then I can use it. Thanks.

For more details on BINANCE, you can check my signature link below.

Via Binance, you can directly deposit and withdraw your money to your bank without KYC.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I will choose payeer over perfect money ,because Of how you can trade crypto currency and the amount of platform that accepts payeer

mildredtabitha

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just created an account for both of them but the problem is withdrawing. And I have noticed payeer needs verification too. It seems the only way to withdraw is by using an exchanger so I can get the cash but it's hard to trust any of them.

I know you guys are excited because of you use bitcoins and other crypto.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, I would go for Payeer because of its feature of transacting cryptocurrencies there. Perfect money is also great but it was so hard for me to verify my account there.

mildredtabitha

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, I would go for Payeer because of its feature of transacting cryptocurrencies there. Perfect money is also great but it was so hard for me to verify my account there.
Yeah, I'm also having difficulty verifying my account. It is very good for crypto traders. Have you ever withdrawn money from payeer? How did you do it?

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm also having difficulty verifying my account. It is very good for crypto traders. Have you ever withdrawn money from payeer? How did you do it?
I have never withdrawn from Payeer, I just prefer it because it is easier to verify than Perfect money. Otherwise, I don't know any way to withdraw from Payeer to local currency.

Flomo

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone? I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask.

I'm having trouble deciding which account to open because I have only been using PayPal.

I would like to hear especially from those in my country about which payment account between payeer and perfect money is best to open.

Also, some information on fees and if the payment method is supported in my country. Please share also which of the two is very similar to PayPal. I have read that perfect money takes two business days to verify and that means I will have to wait until next week but there is also no guarantee that I would manage to verify faster.
The two are good but perfect money to me is of the best ,try to open it and go through the rules of engagement and it may be preferable to payeer

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Paypal Is First Option For Me If Available.Between These Two I T think Payeer is Better than Perefec Money I Used Both of This For Me Payeer Is Better.Verification Of Payeer is Easier Than Perfectmoney
I dont even think i ever did any id verification on payeer i only made use of phone number and email verification ,and after that it was done

Ridorz

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say payeer is better than perfect money due to the fees and the time of verification, though I have not try to use a perfect money yet but I'm using a payeer and I'm enjoying it.

mildredtabitha

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You
I have never withdrawn from Payeer, I just prefer it because it is easier to verify than Perfect money. Otherwise, I don't know any way to withdraw from Payeer to local currency.y
You can use skrill. You can withdraw directly from skrill to mpesa. The bank option is free. It is easy to verify skrill

silentwatch

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I pick both.
I like using payeer and also perfect money. I used perfect money morw longer than payeer. Many site that i join using perfect money as payment gateaway and i like....
Now payeer too...