Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

☑️NEW Paraiba.world Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

3.00 star(s)
2 Rating - Raters

Michalov

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
paraiba.world
BMF Points
$1,426
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
We have 31 August and almost another million bucks in my Streamline (The project is dynamically going up)

And that's how the earnings from the share pools look like:

English presentation

https://pdfhost.io/v/UZqxOwIrV_Microsoft_PowerPoint_Paraiba_EN_B_21_01_20pptx.pdf
Let's briefly remind the project:

Erich Ely, CEO of the Paraiba project, lives in Germany but is American by origin. He has three children, two dogs and enjoys spending time and living in Germany. Large networks are being built in Germany. He has been in Network Marketing for over 20 years. He has built very large companies with 80-90 thousand people organizations. Naturally, he also earned a lot of money. When life shows something comes, something goes away. But what happened in the last 5 years of the network is very, very bad.

Min. $25 - No referral, no streamline accumulation.
Min. $100 - Possibility to receive Firstline bonuses, qualification for streamline fundraising
Min. $1000 - In addition to Firstline bunuses, qualifying for the Pool, we also receive a Downline bonus calculated from our entire downline. Additionally we have an easy start in the bonus ranking.

5 different calculation sources

- Investment:
0.3% daily up to $49,999 and 0.5% over $50,000

- First line bonus: up to 0.3% per day counted from the total amount of deposits in Streamline. Only people with a minimum deposit of $100 count. The size of the bonus depends on the number of directly registered accounts. MULTI-ACCOUNTS ARE ALLOWED AND CAN BE MADE ON ONE DOCUMENT.

Number of refferals: Bonus percentage of total FIRST LINE amouny
1-4 0,05% daily
5-9 0,1% daily
10-19 0,2% daily
20+ 0,3% daily

- Pool share in Streamline - Global command line, if we have deposited a minimum of $100 then each deposit after ours counts to Streamline. On the counting days the Streamline value is multiplied by 0.3% and divided into the number of share pools (7 pools). The received amount is divided by the number of people qualified for the pool and it gives us a bonus like on the screen above (for my account).

Qualifications for the pools are as follows:

1 Pool: $1000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $1000
2 Pool: $5000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $5000
3 Pool: $5000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $15000
4 Pool: $10000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $35000
5 Pool: $15,000 of own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $95,000
6 Pool: $20000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $18000000
7 Pool: $50000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $500000

- Downline Bonus Up to 0.04% per day of all lines created in your team. To get this bonus we must have a minimum deposit of $1000 and have and the size of the bonus depends on referrals who also have a minimum deposit of $1000 upwards. This is how it looks:

Nuber of refferals Bonus amount
1-4 0,01% daily
5-9 0,02% daily
10-19 0,03% daily
20+ 0,04% daily

For example, with 200k in structure and a maximum bonus, only this bonus gives us $80 per day.

- BONUS FOR RANKS

One-time bonus

After reaching the qualification for 1 pot we receive a bonus of $10 - Yellow diamond
After reaching the qualification for 2 pots, 2 direct referrals having yellow diamond - we get $100 bonus - Blue diamond

For example, to become a Green Diamond, you must have a minimum of $10,000. 2, a minimum of 5 direct referrals with a total deposit of at least $5,000 in the first line, 3, one Blue Diamond under you.

More in the presentation available for download from the link above.

If you analyze the topic, you will see that the initial passive 0.3% per day 4 days a week can be expanded so that the daily deposits of 100, 200, 300 bucks per day can be reached at a fast pace.

Mor in PDF presentation or in Video presentation

If you analyze the topic, you will see that the initial passive 0.3% per day 4 days a week can be expanded so that the daily deposits of 100, 200, 300 bucks per day can be reached at a fast pace.

Reinvestment and making a deposit during the cycle does not prolong our cycle.

100 days cycle.

Calculations from Thursday to Sunday of our time. In the USA Wednesday-Saturday .

Min. withdraw $150

WITHDRAWAL RECEIVE

VIDEO PRESENTATION:

WITHDRAW PROOFS

1. Backoffice view in Paraiba

2. Blockchain explorer - from Paraiba side

3. Blockchain explorer - from my external wallet

4. E-mails confirmation:

No Bro, i am not admin of this project. I am just a member, but i verified this project last few months. I had a few meeting with CEO Erich Ely from Germany. I saw their trading profits, full of system. Admin didnt pay me for promotion.

I asked admin of forum about change shorten link to not shorten.

I will public few example strategy for this business here and explain more details in next few days. Multiaccounts are allowed and can be registered by one person on one KYC verification.

Please understand me good. I am not a person who love project to the moon. I know that we have always high risk but my opinion is made by facts and proofs which i said on own eyes. Bonuses, profits are good balanced and company trading results was much bigger than they need pay users. Ofcourse we have better times and worst times . That's why we earn 4 days a week. Company needs reserve for worst times on crypto market.

This Paraiba is a flow on from failed Minerva Trading bot.
Paying now to recompense the members who are waiting to get their money back from Minerva.
The owner is Gregor Maihart. Run away when you hear his name. He is a fraudster and conman. His programs start off as paying and then there is always a problem with a lot of excuses. He is really laundering money offshore. No bank will touch him.
Good luck with Paraiba another one of Gregors money laundering schemes.

Cindy, don't mislead people.

Firstly, Gregor Maihart has nothing to do with Paraiba. The owner is Erich Ely and he is an honest guy who isn't hiding anywhere, isn't ashamed to perform with his children at meetings and is always open for business meetings even in another country. If the leader gathers more than 50 people, it isn't a problem for him to come to a meeting.

Secondly, you're half right. On 21s of May there was a deal in which Erich agreed to transfer Minerva members to Paraiba.I don't know the exact details and conditions on what basis, but without them Paraiba was already doing a great job of trading. I personally found out about the program at the turn of January and February. At that time, there were only a few people in the program that took off in October (It was sleeper project on begining). When I had my first meeting with CEO Eric Ely in March and saw their trade results I was impressed. There were no plans to merge with Minerva in May. I will find out especially under what conditions Minerva users were transferred to Paraiba. Anyway, people got a chance from Erich despite a failed bot from Minerva led by this guy Gregor.

I repeat again. Paraiba is not Gregor's project and only users were moved there in May!

I have seen the results of the trade several times and I know that they are sufficient to cover the company's liabilities several times. And besides, in case the market is weaker to trade, they have a stock to cover the liabilities thanks to the previous result.

Paraiba doesn't use trading bots!

Erich invented a very interesting system that protects its users and traders from blocking or losing capital described below.

Below i present you information about TRADING ECONOMY and WHY I BELIEVE IN IT since March 2020.
  1. In March there were 40 exchange accounts, mainly on Bitmex, but not only. Now there is certainly much more
  2. Erich has traders with whom he has written contracts and they trade only for him. These are the traders he has known for years. These aren't companies with which he is connected. Erich has been trading for 15 years. He knows this scene and many traders too.
  3. None of his traders have more than 15 BTC. Most often they start with 10 BTCs. There are different traders, some have 3 BTC, some have 5BTC and some have 10 BTC. At the moment he has 7 traders (Data from March '20).
EXAMPLE: Now taking one of them, for example, has 10 BTC. Based on the program a trader can make a maximum loss of -15%. In this case it would be 1.5 BTC. Each trader has a separate account, Erich also has one. If the Trader reaches the loss of -15%, the system stops. All trading possition are stopped and the 1.5 BTC Trader complements them with his profits. This is his collateral that he puts in. He also doesn't receive the commissions that he should have earned on the basis of his advantages. For this reason it cannot be that it was not bad and the trader lost 8 BTC. They earn between 10 and 15% if they are on +. For example, if he starts with 10 BTC and makes 15 BTC, he chooses Erich 5 BTC from him, the trader gets his commission and the game starts again. These 5 BTCs are used to pay out, so that the system can work, to put aside finances, to have money for incentive, which they pay in 100%, to pay out levels, for various promotional items, flights or, for example, now cooperations, that is, to establish new company cells. It takes money from this. But if he only needs 3 BTCs, then these 2 BTCs go to a new trader, whom he employs.

• Erich showed one of the accounts where you could see the deposit of 2 BTC made on October 4th, this is the day of Paraibas's start and this account until October 23rd with 2 BTC in less than a month made 16 BTC. This was a small account. This is how its traders trade it. What do you think, what will the investor say then? Why does the company pay so little? On average their traders make 10 BTC in 3-5 days, additional 5 BTC. He also mentioned another account that other people have seen and can confirm how 42 BTCs have done with 2 BTCs in two weeks. What do you say if the investors would now have all these snapshots and see how much you can really earn

• Erich gave a simple example before he showed the results live on one of the stock exchange accounts they generate. For example, they have $100,000 in BTC, about 10 BTC. Let's assume that according to the system they have to pay out e.g. 0.80% every day, that's 3.20% per week. He has to earn this 3.20% from the $100,000 so he can guarantee withdrawals. What happens when a client who has invested sees that they have made 10, 20 or 30% of this capital in a week? I get 3.20%, you do 20%, "you fly with me in the balls"? But they need it to build the whole system to operate. It isn't like Erich is getting his pockets. They try to build a company with a good foundation.

• There was about 40 such accounts at March moment, because each account doesn't exist longer than 1 month, they change exchanges. They use various e.g. Bitmex, Bitfinex, Binance. They exchange the whole thing, create a new account, go to another exchange, because the risk is too big to have dozens of BTC on such accounts. Because the risk is the exchange itself and the account can be blocked. That is why they have many smaller accounts and it is easier for them to do so when it comes to accounting. To have 1 account with 50 BTC and what happens if such an account is blocked for clarification? Then they would have a problem, but if 1 of 40 accounts is frozen, something will happen to it, where there are 4, 5, 7, 9 BTC it is not so bad, because it has 39 other accounts. All this is a very big logistical challenge, so that it can be built in a stable way, so that it can work like this.
  • Erich promised us one thing, so that in the future we wouldn't get such an answer, that traders embezzled money or someone hacked. If this company were to go bankrupt, it would mean that he took our money, stole it. No trader, no hacker, no hacker or any other stupidity.
  • What do traders have to gain from trading? The answer is: Between 10 and 15% profit from what they earn.

As you can see I have a lot of information about this project and some people already think that I am connected with the admin. I'm not. It was only after six months that I decided to promote this business. I have been making money on the Internet for many years and I have also lost money in many scams.

You will probably ask me if there is no risk here? The risk is, as always, high, cryptos themselves are a risk. There aren't guarantees and it is also written on the home page. There is always possibility of losing capital, so everyone invests on their own responsibility and informations I provide aren't investment advice. However, on the basis of the information and my reliable review I decided to trust them and so far the payments are always on time.

Do you have any problems in your life LOL ? Have you experienced psychological violence, someone is oppressing you? Lol
It's not a scam, i explained everything that is no scam and showed withdrawal proofs so just dont waste my time more darkestblue. Just leave. :D

Paraiba has a bank license on a small island off the coast of Africa.
Paraiba is sanctioned by the FMA.
Paraiba claims to have its office in HongKong
Paraiba's Domain is registered to be in the Panama
No name given of ownership of the domain name.

Interesting.

Do you have any problems in your life LOL ? Have you experienced psychological violence, someone is oppressing you? Lol
It's not a scam, i explained everything that is no scam and showed withdrawal proofs so just dont waste my time more darkestblue. Just leave. :D

mimimi mister cryalot

are you afraid that you lost the money for this sticky thread? lol

The BaFin from Germany will take down paraiba the next weeks. your should read the news ;)

This faucet legit without any doubt, but badly now they change minimum payout limit to 1000 dogecoin. And bring back captcha again but any way it is high rewarding faucet compare with other faucets.
double post from dogeners.live thread?
here we talk about the scammy paraiba world ;)

Paraiba has a bank license on a small island off the coast of Africa.
Paraiba is sanctioned by the FMA.
Paraiba claims to have its office in HongKong
Paraiba's Domain is registered to be in the Panama
No name given of ownership of the domain name.

Interesting.

1. It's doesnt matter that is on small island. MWALI has international rights and situation is similar if someone register company in country with low taxes and simple law.
  2. This is just an old warning and has nothing to do with the program. The company is now registered with MWALI to facilitate legal action. Such warnings are normal when the company's intentions are not fully known etc.
  3. They never said that they have office in HongKong - WTF !! haha they were just registered on begining there. LOL
  4. Domain registered in the Panama, ok. Expired date is: 2025
  5. It still doesn't mean anything, it's just underdevelopment on their part.

Today I interviewed several leaders and CEOs and asked about Minerva. As described before, the company has been operating since October 2019 and is doing really great trading results. They don't have to prove anything like in the scams we saw in the future. Who is to know these knows what the results are. They don't work for show. They don't show all the licenses they have.

About Minerva. Paraiba and Minerva have nothing to do with each other. This Gregor is not even a leader. He has an account as a user and nothing else. Minerva was a crap bot. Minerva leaders made a deal with Erich Ely so that the structure from Minerva to Paraiba was transferred. After that, users were given 60 days to make a NEW deposit to Paraiba. Who didn't do it, his account has been deleted. Normally, if you register and don't make a deposit within 30 days your account will be deleted. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK ANYMORE ABOUT MINERVA. THIS TOPIC IS CLARIFIED AND DONE.

The only one founder and manager of Pariba is ERICH ELY! Therefore, I am asking you to stop spreading false information. I have been observing and researching this project for over six months.

The key to Paraiba is that Erich doesn't care about proving it to everyone around and showing the results of trading. Every SCAM has always wanted to prove everything etc. This is not how it works.

Who is supposed to know knows. On this subject, I have explained to you very precisely how they work, how funds are secured and so on. Paraiba's goal is serious investors who know what they want.

If there is a serious person who wants to invest, all you have to do is let them know and you can make a live appointment with Eric, see their trading results. Or let there be a leader, who has about 50 people interested. Erich is open to meet and show the great results of the company, but only to serious people and not to life losers who express their opinions here without any knowledge.

1. It's doesnt matter that is on small island. MWALI has international rights and situation is similar if someone register company in country with low taxes and simple law.
  2. This is just an old warning and has nothing to do with the program. The company is now registered with MWALI to facilitate legal action. Such warnings are normal when the company's intentions are not fully known etc.
  3. They never said that they have office in HongKong - WTF !! haha they were just registered on begining there. LOL
  4. Domain registered in the Panama, ok. Expired date is: 2025
  5. It still doesn't mean anything, it's just underdevelopment on their part.

Today I interviewed several leaders and CEOs and asked about Minerva. As described before, the company has been operating since October 2019 and is doing really great trading results. They don't have to prove anything like in the scams we saw in the future. Who is to know these knows what the results are. They don't work for show. They don't show all the licenses they have.

About Minerva. Paraiba and Minerva have nothing to do with each other. This Gregor is not even a leader. He has an account as a user and nothing else. Minerva was a crap bot. Minerva leaders made a deal with Erich Ely so that the structure from Minerva to Paraiba was transferred. After that, users were given 60 days to make a NEW deposit to Paraiba. Who didn't do it, his account has been deleted. Normally, if you register and don't make a deposit within 30 days your account will be deleted. SO PLEASE DON'T TALK ANYMORE ABOUT MINERVA. THIS TOPIC IS CLARIFIED AND DONE.

The only one founder and manager of Pariba is ERICH ELY! Therefore, I am asking you to stop spreading false information. I have been observing and researching this project for over six months.

The key to Paraiba is that Erich doesn't care about proving it to everyone around and showing the results of trading. Every SCAM has always wanted to prove everything etc. This is not how it works.

Who is supposed to know knows. On this subject, I have explained to you very precisely how they work, how funds are secured and so on. Paraiba's goal is serious investors who know what they want.

If there is a serious person who wants to invest, all you have to do is let them know and you can make a live appointment with Eric, see their trading results. Or let there be a leader, who has about 50 people interested. Erich is open to meet and show the great results of the company, but only to serious people and not to life losers who express their opinions here without any knowledge.
how much Eric pays to you to write this multi-page long bullshit ?

It is very funny to read your comments, which are not covered by any arguments. I think you have a very unsuccessful life :D

BaFin cant do anythink to project. The key is that you don't know what's behind the scene. Really :D It's funny when you think that you are specialist haha :D

Let me say how it looks losers :D

Can we use the word investment? What does it look like in legal terms?

Every investment is treated as a private investment. In fact, it is a loan, it is written in the terms & conditions of Paraiba. We give a company a loan, kind of credit, they take a loan, and for this credit they give us a profit. This is the legal basis. For this, Erich needs a lawyer who has this permission, a licence to take money and can send it back, or simply manage the money and pass it on to the traders.

What does the German financier say about this? If he is a German citizen?

They aren't concerned, the German/Austrian regulation has nothing to do with it, because the company was in Hong Kong/is in Moheli. Everyone pays BTC to the company in Hong Kong/Moheli, it doesn't matter if we are in Germany, Russia, UK it isn't the company's place.

It is very funny to read your comments, which are not covered by any arguments. I think you have a very unsuccessful life :D

BaFin cant do anythink to project. The key is that you don't know what's behind the scene. Really :D It's funny when you think that you are specialist haha :D

Let me say how it looks losers :D

Can we use the word investment? What does it look like in legal terms?

Every investment is treated as a private investment. In fact, it is a loan, it is written in the terms & conditions of Paraiba. We give a company a loan, kind of credit, they take a loan, and for this credit they give us a profit. This is the legal basis. For this, Erich needs a lawyer who has this permission, a licence to take money and can send it back, or simply manage the money and pass it on to the traders.

What does the German financier say about this? If he is a German citizen?

They aren't concerned, the German/Austrian regulation has nothing to do with it, because the company was in Hong Kong/is in Moheli. Everyone pays BTC to the company in Hong Kong/Moheli, it doesn't matter if we are in Germany, Russia, UK it isn't the company's place.
rhabarberrhabarberrhabarber
why should i invest more time in scammy kids like you?

laughter is enough , lol

rhabarberrhabarberrhabarber
why should i invest more time in scammy kids like you?

laughter is enough , lol

Nobody is interested in your spamming. I have already reported them and you will be removed. Yes :D Laughter is health. Good luck have fun.
Retard! I wrote earlier that I am not persuading anyone to invest, and all the information I have given is my assessment and opinion, not investment advice! I have been following PARAIBAs for six months and only now have I decided to advertise it when I have made sure it is ok!

@darkestblue And I will lead the topic and show you how the project is developing, and your opinion is nothing. You just have a boring life that you want to write here. If you are normal and you think it is a scam, it is just a dull subject. You must have had a really sad childhood. I'm sorry.

Nobody is interested in your spamming. I have already reported them and you will be removed. Yes :D Laughter is health. Good luck have fun.
Retard! I wrote earlier that I am not persuading anyone to invest, and all the information I have given is my assessment and opinion, not investment advice! I have been following PARAIBAs for six months and only now have I decided to advertise it when I have made sure it is ok!

@darkestblue And I will lead the topic and show you how the project is developing, and your opinion is nothing. You just have a boring life that you want to write here. If you are normal and you think it is a scam, it is just a dull subject. You must have had a really sad childhood. I'm sorry.
who can only insult is only to be pityed

have fun with your scam project and your scam guru and scam dreams of scam money , lol

I told you just leave and never open this thread again :) Don't waste your time :D

New registration and withdrawal special for haters as "darkestblue" hahah

Hahah I am so sorry about you that I prefer to at least laugh at you. What hurts you the most is that you will always be poor and others will earn money. I'm a business user and I earn great money and you call me scammer :D LOL Just leave and never come in here. You don't understand, it is not difficult haha :D Even for you.

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.