Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

☑️NEW Paraiba.world Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

3.00 star(s)
2 Rating - Raters

Michalov

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
paraiba.world
BMF Points
$1,426
Rating - 66.7%
4   2   0
We have 31 August and almost another million bucks in my Streamline (The project is dynamically going up)

And that's how the earnings from the share pools look like:

English presentation

https://pdfhost.io/v/UZqxOwIrV_Microsoft_PowerPoint_Paraiba_EN_B_21_01_20pptx.pdf
Let's briefly remind the project:

Erich Ely, CEO of the Paraiba project, lives in Germany but is American by origin. He has three children, two dogs and enjoys spending time and living in Germany. Large networks are being built in Germany. He has been in Network Marketing for over 20 years. He has built very large companies with 80-90 thousand people organizations. Naturally, he also earned a lot of money. When life shows something comes, something goes away. But what happened in the last 5 years of the network is very, very bad.

Min. $25 - No referral, no streamline accumulation.
Min. $100 - Possibility to receive Firstline bonuses, qualification for streamline fundraising
Min. $1000 - In addition to Firstline bunuses, qualifying for the Pool, we also receive a Downline bonus calculated from our entire downline. Additionally we have an easy start in the bonus ranking.

5 different calculation sources

- Investment:
0.3% daily up to $49,999 and 0.5% over $50,000

- First line bonus: up to 0.3% per day counted from the total amount of deposits in Streamline. Only people with a minimum deposit of $100 count. The size of the bonus depends on the number of directly registered accounts. MULTI-ACCOUNTS ARE ALLOWED AND CAN BE MADE ON ONE DOCUMENT.

Number of refferals: Bonus percentage of total FIRST LINE amouny
1-4 0,05% daily
5-9 0,1% daily
10-19 0,2% daily
20+ 0,3% daily

- Pool share in Streamline - Global command line, if we have deposited a minimum of $100 then each deposit after ours counts to Streamline. On the counting days the Streamline value is multiplied by 0.3% and divided into the number of share pools (7 pools). The received amount is divided by the number of people qualified for the pool and it gives us a bonus like on the screen above (for my account).

Qualifications for the pools are as follows:

1 Pool: $1000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $1000
2 Pool: $5000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $5000
3 Pool: $5000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $15000
4 Pool: $10000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $35000
5 Pool: $15,000 of own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $95,000
6 Pool: $20000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $18000000
7 Pool: $50000 own deposit and total deposits of all direct referrals are $500000

- Downline Bonus Up to 0.04% per day of all lines created in your team. To get this bonus we must have a minimum deposit of $1000 and have and the size of the bonus depends on referrals who also have a minimum deposit of $1000 upwards. This is how it looks:

Nuber of refferals Bonus amount
1-4 0,01% daily
5-9 0,02% daily
10-19 0,03% daily
20+ 0,04% daily

For example, with 200k in structure and a maximum bonus, only this bonus gives us $80 per day.

- BONUS FOR RANKS

One-time bonus

After reaching the qualification for 1 pot we receive a bonus of $10 - Yellow diamond
After reaching the qualification for 2 pots, 2 direct referrals having yellow diamond - we get $100 bonus - Blue diamond

For example, to become a Green Diamond, you must have a minimum of $10,000. 2, a minimum of 5 direct referrals with a total deposit of at least $5,000 in the first line, 3, one Blue Diamond under you.

More in the presentation available for download from the link above.

If you analyze the topic, you will see that the initial passive 0.3% per day 4 days a week can be expanded so that the daily deposits of 100, 200, 300 bucks per day can be reached at a fast pace.

Mor in PDF presentation or in Video presentation

If you analyze the topic, you will see that the initial passive 0.3% per day 4 days a week can be expanded so that the daily deposits of 100, 200, 300 bucks per day can be reached at a fast pace.

Reinvestment and making a deposit during the cycle does not prolong our cycle.

100 days cycle.

Calculations from Thursday to Sunday of our time. In the USA Wednesday-Saturday .

Min. withdraw $150

WITHDRAWAL RECEIVE

VIDEO PRESENTATION:

WITHDRAW PROOFS

1. Backoffice view in Paraiba

2. Blockchain explorer - from Paraiba side

3. Blockchain explorer - from my external wallet

4. E-mails confirmation:

Hahaha You can say whatever you want, but you can't stop this strength. You don't see that Paraiba is from October 2019 and the people of Minerva joined in May 2020 and are happy with the opportunity. Wake up and stop kidding ! : D

Daily profits:

uNEm274.png

People join to our strategy day by day:

URuAzGg.png
your answer says it all.
Typical talk as you know it from you scammers!
And only one thing should be said at the end of it all.
As long as new stupid deposit it runs and then comes the collapse Typical Gregor

You make me laugh: D I'll ask you a question. How do you argue that this is Gregor's project? It makes no sense at all that there is a 1% probability that it is his project. How do you know this is a scam and the company is not making money? Even if they did not trade, BTC deposits from March to now have increased by 63%. But you know what? On top of that, many people have seen their stock accounts and how capital is split, and the marketing plan is so well done that it's impossible to pull the cash register out of the system without hard work. Just give any evidence, instead of https://www.beermoneyforum.com/ crap.

You make me laugh: D I'll ask you a question. How do you argue that this is Gregor's project? It makes no sense at all that there is a 1% probability that it is his project. How do you know this is a scam and the company is not making money? Even if they did not trade, BTC deposits from March to now have increased by 63%. But you know what? On top of that, many people have seen their stock accounts and how capital is split, and the marketing plan is so well done that it's impossible to pull the cash register out of the system without hard work. Just give any evidence, instead of ******* crap.
you already tell that crap why others then?
Same system, same support etc. that says it all.
Your oh so dear Ceo also investor in Minerva etc.
Where was the Pairiba before Minerva? No chat, no support etc.
Show us your payouts from october...
Just because a page was registered in October where the first problems came up at Minerva doesn't mean that it was already running!

Why now this advertisement here and not at the beginning?
Of course we are looking for new stupid ones, otherwise we will stop it soon if there is no fresh money!

All just stupid talk of you and only because who tells you about deposits you believe in it or belong to the fraud gang!
Show us nevertheless live the inserts in a Webinar and not always stupid excuses!
You make yourself ridiculous no longer typical behavior in projects of Gregor.

you already tell that crap why others then?
Same system, same support etc. that says it all.
Your oh so dear Ceo also investor in Minerva etc.
Where was the Pairiba before Minerva? No chat, no support etc.
Show us your payouts from october...
Just because a page was registered in October where the first problems came up at Minerva doesn't mean that it was already running!

Why now this advertisement here and not at the beginning?
Of course we are looking for new stupid ones, otherwise we will stop it soon if there is no fresh money!

All just stupid talk of you and only because who tells you about deposits you believe in it or belong to the fraud gang!
Show us nevertheless live the inserts in a Webinar and not always stupid excuses!
You make yourself ridiculous no longer typical behavior in projects of Gregor.

Same system, same support etc. that says it all. - WHERE? WHO? SHOW ME :D

Why now this advertisement here and not at the beginning? In October, I didn't even know about the project. Until January, there were maybe several dozen people (maybe several hundred). I joined in February and we had the whole team meeting Eric in March and we saw their stock accounts, their earnings and the October results. Honestly, I watched it for half a year and I didn't earn a lot, I didn't see what the earning potential is. Only after coming up with a strategy with my team, we decided to show the world this project. Germany, Austria and Switzerland operate underground with each other. Your arguments make me laugh because I have seen what I have seen and I know how it is, and you say your made up hypotheses.

If you had money or a band, you could meet Eric yourself and see their results live, but you have neither money nor the team and your ass hurts. It really pinches you that you can get paid well and that this time it's not a scam. I say about risk many times, because although I know Erich personally and have seen the company's earnings, we can never be sure of other people's intentions.

If you can't show any evidence, let go and go smear your dupe with cooling gel.

Thank you for promotion, because thanks to you more people see our topic. You're cool and you're helping me.

Same system, same support etc. that says it all. - WHERE? WHO? SHOW ME :D

Why now this advertisement here and not at the beginning? In October, I didn't even know about the project. Until January, there were maybe several dozen people (maybe several hundred). I joined in February and we had the whole team meeting Eric in March and we saw their stock accounts, their earnings and the October results. Honestly, I watched it for half a year and I didn't earn a lot, I didn't see what the earning potential is. Only after coming up with a strategy with my team, we decided to show the world this project. Germany, Austria and Switzerland operate underground with each other. Your arguments make me laugh because I have seen what I have seen and I know how it is, and you say your made up hypotheses.

If you had money or a band, you could meet Eric yourself and see their results live, but you have neither money nor the team and your ass hurts. It really pinches you that you can get paid well and that this time it's not a scam. I say about risk many times, because although I know Erich personally and have seen the company's earnings, we can never be sure of other people's intentions.

If you can't show any evidence, let go and go smear your dupe with cooling gel.

Thank you for promotion, because thanks to you more people see our topic. You're cool and you're helping me.
Griesdorn, Mathias etc not the same from Minerva?
but sell others as stupid and look for other infants.And i have seen erich, gregor and co all live when you write you only know them since this year i surely know them since 2017 and already know what i say.
Of course you earn through your refferals otherwise you couldn't have any Roi so you didn't earn anything but only lost another

You can also laugh at everything and everything well we know where it comes from.

And again a WARNING for this SCAM

Okay, you know what you're saying, and I know what I'm saying. There is no point in arguing. Right is like an ass, everyone has their own.

Stop saying Paraiba comes from Minerva because it is not. Erich is the sole owner and manager of Paraiby and everyone knows it.

5-8% ROI per month! This is easy for the average trader to achieve, even in an unfavorable market. Now we have an uptrend. Deposits and withdrawals are in BTC and converted to Dollars. This fact alone protected the company and their trading well. I don't see any problem with generating such an ROI here. This is not a scam where you earn 150% in a month ...

Okay, you know what you're saying, and I know what I'm saying. There is no point in arguing. Right is like an ass, everyone has their own.

Stop saying Paraiba comes from Minerva because it is not. Erich is the sole owner and manager of Paraiby and everyone knows it.

5-8% ROI per month! This is easy for the average trader to achieve, even in an unfavorable market. Now we have an uptrend. Deposits and withdrawals are in BTC and converted to Dollars. This fact alone protected the company and their trading well. I don't see any problem with generating such an ROI here. This is not a scam where you earn 150% in a month ...
https://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Ver...eldung_200618_ParaibaWorld_ParaibaDeluxe.html
thats say all the warning from Germany BAFIN and your Ceo Erich Ely was a German promoter of the OneCoin Ponzi scheme

Yeah and what? This is a normal warning when a company is not registered in their country. They know nothing about them. Read the whole story. I explained above why the German Government has nothing to do with Paraiba. All investments are treated as private loans, and the company has a lawyer with a licence to take and give such loans. This is a legal trick.

Maybe he promoted, but what if he was a marketer like many people in the world? He has been deceived like many of us. Erich has over 20 years of experience in marketing. He has earned and lost many times in such scams. And it is from these failures that the idea of creating the ideal project in which it is impossible to fool a marketing plan and lead a company to collapse, in which trading exists and is properly secured. Erich himself told us that you have no chance of it being like it used to be. That the company would tell you that there was an attack by hackers and we lost money. Erich himself said that if Paraiba disappears, it means he stole and ran away with our money.

That is why he founded Paraiba, because what has happened in recent years, how much fraud has come about and gone wrong, is why he created Paraiba. He earned and lost many times.

Yes yes, after sharing me, suddenly there were some fake messages that scam: D Stop talking nonsense and creating new accounts. Anyway, I show evidence that the project pays good money, I present its history and how it works to the best of my knowledge. You just talk finger tips.

Only in weekend next 4 people joined in our strategy for $5000! We work as a TEAM! Everyone who is joining our strategy will join $5000 refferal in Firstline and next refferals with $5000 (or more) in Downline! Best strategy!

ANY TURKISH HERE :)? We have Turkish presentation for leaders :)

The essence is for people to share genuine ways to earn money and brainstorm on how to maximise profits.Am just from learning of some company that has gone away with lots of thousands of investors money.I think am going tondo a due research about this company and if i relapses then I will do a lone petition for your thread @Michalov to be taken down."reason its promoting alot of hate here"

I don't promote hatred. I have been attacked by several people for showing the company as it is, one with great money and many strategies. One in which the marketing plan is secured against a loss of funds. One in which the CEO is trusted and cares for everyone - precisely because he was a promoter himself and lost a lot of money, he created a Paraiba where everyone is happy.

I don't promote hatred. I have been attacked by several people for showing the company as it is, one with great money and many strategies. One in which the marketing plan is secured against a loss of funds. One in which the CEO is trusted and cares for everyone - precisely because he was a promoter himself and lost a lot of money, he created a Paraiba where everyone is happy.
Then seek guidance on how to handle people that may present prima facie evidence concerning paraiba from the admin @Mr.B instead of assaulting each other verbally and yet you are all looking to earn from the company as you have stated earlier.It's good to be formal on a public forum which advocates for making money strategies only and nothing else.

I am only an independent user of the platform. The company's policy is that they are not interested in any excessive promotion or showing public evidence of their earnings. However, I can't stand it when I show irrefutable evidence and someone can write without arguments that it is a scam ... I saw the results of the company's trading with many other people at a live meeting. Again, there are risks anyway, but I am very happy with this platform and that is why I am showing here a lot of information I have directly from the founder and leaders. I have already proved the payment so that it can't be more, the project is popular and people who hate will always be.

Then seek guidance on how to handle people that may present prima facie evidence concerning paraiba from the admin @Mr.B instead of assaulting each other verbally and yet you are all looking to earn from the company as you have stated earlier.It's good to be formal on a public forum which advocates for making money strategies only and nothing else.
I partially agree with you that I should simply show how I operate and the appropriate strategies and evidence for withdrawals and not enter into discussions with hating people. However, emotions prevail when a person tries to provide reliable information to the best of his knowledge, and someone else equals you with the mud. Then "you" respond with aggression, even though it is not desirable and cultural.

on
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/app.paraiba.worldeveryone call paraiba a scam company.

take care of your hard earned money, friends

Nice try from a competitor :Banghead: :Poop: :Hilarious:. Account created special to write this comment - 1 message on forum. LOL:D

As you can see below, most of the reviews are positive and written by real people with photo and verification. Most of the negative reviews are written on August 14 by one hater, one IP address and false accounts :Hilarious::Banghead: . Their content shows that the person writing them has never been registered with the company.

OUR NEW STRATEGY WORKS PERFECT! Everyone who is joining, is getting First Line refferal for $5,000 and we build together downline! TEAM WORK IS A KEY. To start work in Strategy you need $5000 in BTC and get from us prepared account. I have my personal account where i work alone and new account special for team work strategy as yo ucan see below.

• Each person will have another person in FIRST LINE for min. $ 5000 (except the last one, until a new person registers)
  • Each person will have a DOWNLINE built, which, combined with their own account development in Firstline, gives everyone the opportunity to earn a lot. Go back to the descriptions above with the yellow background and think how much you can earn here.
  • We all work together and support each other in building a team in social media.
  • Every person in the strategy will be ranked as a blue diamond very quickly and a bonus of $ 110. After a few days, you can upgrade to a green diamond and get a $ 1000 rank bonus etc. In just a few months, we will build a global one downline that will bring almost everyone daily earnings above $ 1000.

:Happy:

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.