NEW Paidverts Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
PaidVerts - Special Week Ad (Monday, March 11th until Friday, March 15th):
Day 2 (Tuesday, March 12th) Ad Received for Group 8:

1 x 0.507, 1 x 0.046, 1 x 0.012, 20 x 0.001.
If you are interested, check this:
Unique Concept
My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Day 3 (Wednesday, March 13th) Ad Received for Group 8:

1 x 0.571, 1 x 0.053, 1 x 0.0135, 20 x 0.0015.

PaidVerts - Unique Concept
My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Day 4 (Thursday, March 14th) Ad Received for Group 8:

1 x 0.648, 1 x 0.059, 1 x 0.0155, 20 x 0.0015.
Thank you.

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
PaidVerts - Last Day of the Special Week Ad :D
Day 5 (Friday, March 15th) Ad Received for Group 8:

1 x 0.723, 1 x 0.066, 1 x 0.017, 20 x 0.0015.

PaidVerts - Unique Concept
Thank you.

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
PaidVerts (Best place to earn! Top of the top!) ;)
March 15, 2019 | My New Payment Proof, after 2 hours from the moment i requested (fast delivery) :D

Have a nice day.

bg342

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hi drakon
Can you explain me that how I can earn on this site by without investing.
For earning in this site did I need to invest in this site.
Or it is free.
I was willing to join in this site.
Can you please help and explain about this site work.

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
I have joined before, but almost 2 years before, can I join again as I have forgotten all the login information? And what is the strategy of this game? How to earn passive income there ?

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
hello, any strategy to earn in paidvert ? Because I find the site there are so much bonus and activities, a bit confusing, but the achievement or daily bonus only rewards you very few BAPs, not worth seems !

drakon

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
PaidVerts: Thursday April 18, 2019
AD Issue INFO:
==>720k to 1.5m (Group 8): 1 big AD $2.7595 :D, 1 x $0.324, 1 x $0.03, 1 x $0.0075, 20 x $0.001.

Thank you.

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
How you can get the 2 dollars ads? And how can we achieve daily bonus as it is impossible to view so many ads per day, and I only have a few BAP ads to view daily, where can I earn more BAP?

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
I get only 8 BAPs ads there and just enough covered the daily consumption of BAPs ! and each day I just received around 1 of 0.001 dollar ad or even no ad! Anyone can help ?

DomingoX6

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Hello!

My name is Domingo, and I will be the representative of Paidverts on this forum.

Paidverts is a hybrid between a PTC and a RevShare, taking elements from both sides to create a sustainable website, where earners and advertisers can interact in multiple ways and benefit one another.

It has been online for many years and the management has demonstrated to be trustworthy, always trying to expand the earning opportunities for every user, and also improve the quality of the multiple advertising methods available.

If you want to earn extra bucks online easily and constantly, or if you want to advertise your website cheaply and obtain big results, Paidverts is for you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a small guide of some of the ways you can earn on Paidverts:

- View your Bonus Ad Points (BAP) Ads. You need to collect BAP to exchange for Paid Ads.

- Once you have 100 BAP, you will start to get Paid Ads from the Group Ad Issues, from Monday to Friday.

- View the Cash Offer Walls and complete any that are relevant/interesting to you.

- Buying Bulk Ads will help you earn more in a few ways:
  • By helping you gain referrals/traffic to your existing opportunity/product. Our members may like what you have to offer.
  • By gifting you with Bonus Ad Points to help you climb BAP Group levels. The higher your Group level, the more percentage of profit you get shared to you in the Group Ad Issue.
  • By cancelling the BAP tax for 14 days to help you climb Group Levels faster.

- Promote your referral link to help gain active advertisers/gamers. You get commissions from all purchases your referrals make.

- Recycle Upgrade can help you earn more by randomly delivering Paid Ads to you that other members choose to recycle.

- Ad Grid: for 1 BAP per click you have a chance to win up to $100 cash or 1 Million BAP daily. Many smaller prizes can be won too.

- Buying a Paidverts Membership will increase both earning and advertising benefits.

- Buying and Selling of Royalty Positions: Once you have at least 12,000 BAP you can use the Royalty Position market to buy and sell these positions for BAP and/or cash. You can learn to trade and profit from extra cash and BAP.

- Playing games: if you are feeling lucky, you can try our unique games to get some extra BAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check our Youtube Channel, where you will find tutorials and useful information about our multiple advertising options!

Obtain big advertising results at the cheapest price, only on Paidverts!

I will be posting tips and updates constantly about Paidverts, and I will be happy to answer all your questions and help everybody with any kind of issue!

Thanks for reading!

Domingo.

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
thx for the suggestion ! Then I will try to buy bulk ads when I reach 1 dollars ! and don't know why some day's i got no cash ads? But what is the use of achievement points ? I got 277 aps!!

DomingoX6

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
thx for the suggestion ! Then I will try to buy bulk ads when I reach 1 dollars ! and don't know why some day's i got no cash ads? But what is the use of achievement points ? I got 277 aps!!
Group Ad Issues are sent from monday to friday, so it's normal if you don't receive too many cash ads on weekends (you may get some random or recycled ads).

Achievements points are a way to reward loyal users that complete certain tasks on the website. A certain percentage of the daily ad issue is sent to users with most achievement points, more info about the tasks and your current achievement group here: https://paidverts.com/member/bonuses/achievements.html