banner

NEW Paidverts Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's good to know you have been paid, at least we know this is a paying site. Do you still work on this site? Do you think it's worth to spend out time working there?
It been a while that i work on the site cos the number of BAP is kinda reduced as at the time so obvious it gonna take longer time to earn but it is still paying.

lusart

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on my record I made a cashout 10 transactions way back year 2015. If you check now, there is amazing change in captcha. It is not anymore recaptcha and solve media.

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish i could remember my password cos it been a very long time that I checked the site, very likely my account might have been deactivated or reset to zero. I hope they didn't introduce image captcha cos it is very difficult to get through it

lusart

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish i could remember my password cos it been a very long time that I checked the site, very likely my account might have been deactivated or reset to zero. I hope they didn't introduce image captcha cos it is very difficult to get through it
Why not try Forgot your Password?

Warfare

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
27th November had a special Daily Ad Issue of $2000.

In group 3 I received $0.0869 worth of ads.
From Achievement Ad Issue in 1% I received a $0.704 ad.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This looks promising and I'm happy to see that the site is still paying. It looks like a few people are doing well on this site. I also like the idea that the site offers you to cash out in cryptocurrency. This makes it better for international users to find a payment they can accept.

drakon

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
PaidVerts January 30, 2019 :D
Paidverts issued today a $2000 Special Big Ad: BAP group ad issue: $1700, Achievement ad issue: $200 and Referral ad issue: $100.
I am on Group 8 and i received these ads:
1 x $1.47; 1 x 0.135 and 20 x 0.0035.

The good news is they plan to keep such increased ad issues up every month.
If you interested, check this: PaidVerts

Thank you.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like this is paying well the higher your group is. I guess if you use this site long enough there are some benefits and you can earn a little extra from the site. That makes it worth joining.

wannabfrens

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have heard a lot of good things about paidverts in the past but did not join them as they seemed to have some problem with the person who was running the business. After that I heard another team take over. I have joined it now with the hope this would be one of the earning sites to add to my portfolio. Let's see how it goes

Any idea, how many BAPs should I have so that I could start getting high paying ads? For now I am just clicking paid ads so how long would it take to accumulate the number of BAPs needed to get high paying ads

Guys who are experienced in Paidverts, can you tell me, if it's really worth working here. Can we earn at least $15 monthly out of this place by just clicking. I received 8 ads worth 15 baps yesterday and today they deducted 100 BAPs in the name of BAP tax so basically I earned 20 BAPs but I was given a picture I earned 12 BAPs. If you already been working in this program for few months, please let me know if there is a chance we can build our account towards better earning just by clicking and not by investing or upgrades.

drakon

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
PaidVerts Update March 09, 2019
==>Doubled PaidVerts Ad issued during 11th-15th March;
I will post it what ads i will receive at that time.
This weekend Paidverts is running an Extra BAP on Bulk Ad sales.
Get 20% extra BAP on all Bulk Ad Purchases – this bonus is increased to 25% when buying directly with litecoin or bitcoin!
==>PaidVerts will add a additional features, that will offer extra earning options (surveys, videos...), and just generally improving the revenues these bring;
==>For a short period PaidVerts is giving 10% more when you fulfil tasks for persona.ly! Make sure to check it out on the offerwall!
Register here: PaidVerts - Unique Concept
Thank you.

drakon

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
PaidVerts - Advertisements Special Week (Monday, March 11th until Friday, March 15th):
Day 1 (Monday, March 11th) Ad Received for Group 8:

1 x 0.437, 1 x 0.04, 20 x 0.001.
Feel free to check this:
PaidVerts
My sincerest appreciation and gratitude to everyone for your support and participation.
Thank you.