NEW Paidverts Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Yeah, it was too stressful to click the ads there. I completed 1 survey and earned $1, with that $1 I purchased an ad campaign and earned 2400 BAP, due to that I started getting paid ads. After that, I purchased a recycle ad pack and earned $1 again( with 1 survey) and purchased another ad campaign With this, I earned 8000 BAP quickly. At that time I was able to earn 225 BAP daily with my own clicks.
But now, after the new Paidverts system, one can earn around 140 BAP (approx) daily with his/her clicks.
I didn't know we can do survey at PaidVerts. I thought it's only a PTC site. I don't mind even if we can't earn a lot of BAP a day, but I really don't like our BAP will be deducted due to inactivity. I just can't click on all the ads always. I felt like I have to keep on chasing and chasing, and that's tiring for me. Hence I just stopped clicking.

100sanchit

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
My BAP were converted into cash ads, but I didn't watch those cash ads and lose my BAP and missed those cash too.
It is like revenue shares which you can see on many PTC Sites.
On Paidverts if you spent $1 on purchasing 1 ad campaign, you will get 2400 BAP (worth of $1.2). This means if you spent $5 you will get BAP worth of $6 on Paidverts.
Same as PTC site where if you spent $5 to buy 1 revenue share, you will get $6 after 100 days(approx).
But on Paidverts I don't know, how much time does it take to earn from cash ads to get back your investment.
Paid verts is a good site if you are a advertiser.

Last edited:

leafypond

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
It's true, I've also given up on this site. Paidverts has a little bit different platform from other ptc sites but not that potential in earning more than other sites.

S

SUPER SINGH

Paidverts sounds like a great website to earn but sadly earnings are lesser and slow as compare to other websites and certainly i don't have this much patience to stick with it. So I'm not trying on it.

asumi

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I just joined this site. It looks really different from other PTC sites. I wonder if it's still a paying site and still doing good. I will check it out and see how it goes.
hello i see in a lot of ptc sites and gpt websites the advertisements of paidverts , so i think its legit beacuse, they are Existing all around the web! hope you really check them out ! and tell us if paidverts is progressing!

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
hello i see in a lot of ptc sites and gpt websites the advertisements of paidverts , so i think its legit beacuse, they are Existing all around the web! hope you really check them out ! and tell us if paidverts is progressing!
I haven't been working on this site for months now, as it requires us to be active every day, otherwise our BAP will be lesser and we have to solve the captcha in order to view the ad. There are 3 captcha to be solved. I find it too tedious and the earning is slow too, so I give up on this site now.

leafypond

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I read many reviews and feedback from users that this is a legit site, thus I also believe that this site is trusted. However earning here is not high and not really worth our time.

S

SUPER SINGH

I don't think we should waste our time and efforts on Paidverts as we cannot expect to earn much from it and we are required to login daily which is not possible at some occasions.

leafypond

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
Yeah, I also agree about that. There are many ptc sites that are much better, Paidverts demand you for many things but they do not reward much for what they demand.

itsalyssarae

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I can't afford to waste my time on this PTC site. There are others that is more better than this. The demands are high but the payments are very low. I better not try to sign up on this, I will just waste my time trying to earn some cents here.

tiada

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Oh no, it seems hard to continue working on this site. I am not active since months, I think my balance is not there anymore. I better work on Ayuwage for better earning and feel more secure that this tedious site, to me.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
In order for any company to earn money they must have active members that are willing to work on the site and click on their ads. If you fail to do this the company is actually loosing money and can't afford to pay people for the work. I can see why this company would start to deduct your earnings if you are no longer active on the site. Here on Beer Money Forum if you aren't active for a month, you'll lose your earnings. There doesn't seem like this is much different from the PaidVerts site.

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
I think it's still fine for us to lose the earnings if we are inactive for a month, but I guess we have to be active everyday on PaidVerts if we want to earn from the site. I used to miss a few days, and my BAP points dropped a lot, and it's hard for me to catch up. It may be good for those who are able to stay online all the time.

De-rector

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
This Ptc site used to be very nice one, it was part of my early days meansof earnings, I managed to cash out once cos it took longer time to acquire more BAP that could betters ads to click

kaka135

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
This Ptc site used to be very nice one, it was part of my early days meansof earnings, I managed to cash out once cos it took longer time to acquire more BAP that could betters ads to click
It's good to know you have been paid, at least we know this is a paying site. Do you still work on this site? Do you think it's worth to spend out time working there?

jamica

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
I was on. This site verumy long time ago and got paid i think once, the only proplem is that u need to login daily to earn as if u dont u will lose ur bap really fast, but its legit i think