the best cryptocurrency multiplication platform

NEW Paidverts Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

ipol12

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think Paidverts is legitimate. It has been operating for years. I am a member of Paidverts too but I just left doing PTC sites as I can work on other websites. Actually, I never expected it is still operational until now. Good to know it is still operating.

funkymoney

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are not going to invest here it takes hell lot of time to cashout $5. If your active and build you BAP this website is Fun

CroBizz

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont like paidverts because they taked my money couple of times.They had swaps and my money just dissapear.It worth less than before.Now they have only fail projects.They have less and less members everyday and nothing cant save them.My friend which was moderator in paidverts told them how to change paidverts to become site which will work normal without debts couple years ago and they didnt listened him,they stoled some idea from him and they moved him from moderator position so I dont like their stuff because they dont care for users.That friend wanted to make revenue share which will be able to work normal without stopping ,those friend had a another friend which worked with him and paidverts stopped that project because they were thinking that this will take paidverts customers so I hate corrupted paidverts.One Slovenian moderator in paidverts is the worst moderator ever ,because of him paidverts project also failed.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not so excited over this site because it won't use PayPal and a lot of times you don't find everything in English. I think the site might be fine and you could earn on it, but it would take forever and you'd need to sign up for another payment alternative.

Diamante

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paypal blocked over 500$k that they still have not recovered,so you understand maybe why they dont use paypal anymore.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paypal blocked over 500$k that they still have not recovered,so you understand maybe why they dont use paypal anymore.
There must be a reason PayPal did this. Normally it is for fraud or misuse of the site. They normally don't block these types of funds from a person's account unless there is something fishy going on. I guess that means I won't be too interested in gioing with this site. Thanks for the info on this one. Very interesting.

cashonline

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never thought they are still at it, I left the site after it was too time consuming for clicking on those BAPS with less values with some fees being deducted to your account daily, just sad did not recovered my investment with them.

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
never thought they are still at it, I left the site after it was too time consuming for clicking on those BAPS with less values with some fees being deducted to your account daily, just sad did not recovered my investment with them.
That is one reason it isn't wise to invest in some accounts until you do a lot of research and find out the truth about some of these companies. I would really research well before turning over any money online. Too many people have been scammed out of their money and have never been able to get it back.

PayPal must of had way too many complaints about this site and never could refund the money to the people who invested and they closed this account.

cashonline

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is one reason it isn't wise to invest in some accounts until you do a lot of research and find out the truth about some of these companies. I would really research well before turning over any money online. Too many people have been scammed out of their money and have never been able to get it back.

PayPal must of had way too many complaints about this site and never could refund the money to the people who invested and they closed this account.
yes you are right, those were the days that I don't put much on research but just simply blinded with the profits, I learned my lessons the hard way and no longer easily lured to investments online and can now easily pinpoint hyip/ponzi or pyramid schemes which I stay away from, what I pity are those new to these programs who are easily convinced with fake payment proofs, fake websites, fake reviews etc and these newbies still manage to justify that sites like these are legit because they are still paying when the business structure is already pretty obvious that its a scam and try comfort themselves with the saying "never invest what you can't afford to lose" which will keep these scam sites exists and will just come back with a new re branded site but with the same ponzi/pyramid structure.

M

Micheal joe

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No i think that this ptc is scammed now ,i joined it years ago then it was payinh its good but i left montjs ago and then my sponsored told that it has stopped paying now so i then never logged in again ,thanx !!......

Awan Cheyanne

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes you are right, those were the days that I don't put much on research but just simply blinded with the profits, I learned my lessons the hard way and no longer easily lured to investments online and can now easily pinpoint hyip/ponzi or pyramid schemes which I stay away from, what I pity are those new to these programs who are easily convinced with fake payment proofs, fake websites, fake reviews etc and these newbies still manage to justify that sites like these are legit because they are still paying when the business structure is already pretty obvious that its a scam and try comfort themselves with the saying "never invest what you can't afford to lose" which will keep these scam sites exists and will just come back with a new re branded site but with the same ponzi/pyramid structure.
Before investing in anything there are a lot of reviews online that you can find. You can also read complaints and if a person is satisfied or not with the program. I did a lot of research in this 5 years back and even then it was not so hard to find the information you needed. In the last few years more and more people are reporting these scams and warning others.

Lucky for me back then the client gave me a rather large budget to do this. In the end, I returned all of his initial money he wanted to invest in these scams to find out if they were real or not. I was able to invest in the scam, find the information and it was easy to report them and be refunded. You can't wait long to report it so that you can get a full refund of your money.

S

SHOHANA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Legit and very famous PTC site is paidverts once I tried it as a free member and earn few dollars.

S

SHOHANA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before investing in anything there are a lot of reviews online that you can find. You can also read complaints and if a person is satisfied or not with the program. I did a lot of research in this 5 years back and even then it was not so hard to find the information you needed. In the last few years more and more people are reporting these scams and warning others.

Lucky for me back then the client gave me a rather large budget to do this. In the end, I returned all of his initial money he wanted to invest in these scams to find out if they were real or not. I was able to invest in the scam, find the information and it was easy to report them and be refunded. You can't wait long to report it so that you can get a full refund of your money.
Once I invest a little amount of dollars and get BAF points to earn good but I can't shine there.