Official PaidToVisit.net - Earn Free Cash for Visiting Sites !

tiada

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Hello,
A consolation award for other site participants, of course, the coupon with daily bonus :)
8538-9885-9572-9537 - 20 available

Regards,
Alex
hi Alex,
I tried to key in the cuopon, but always fail, may I seek for your advise that how to win or manage to get some coins with the coupon code? Does it limit to only few users?

Thanks!

GEMENII

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
hi Alex,
I tried to key in the cuopon, but always fail, may I seek for your advise that how to win or manage to get some coins with the coupon code? Does it limit to only few users?

Thanks!
Hello,
I recommend you to be more active around here, or in our telegram group.
The coupons are created only for 20 users. Only first 20 users have access to it.

Regards,
Alex

tiada

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
@GEMENII , I have completed an survey under Wannads section, recived 185 coins, may I know what should be done in order to receive the 300 coins bonus? Does it need to key in any promo code? If yes, kindly assist and help, many thanks!

GEMENII

Silver Member
PREMIUM
BMF Tokens
@GEMENII , I have completed an survey under Wannads section, recived 185 coins, may I know what should be done in order to receive the 300 coins bonus? Does it need to key in any promo code? If yes, kindly assist and help, many thanks!
Hello,
Please read the message after you login and fallow the instructions to get your reward.

Regards,
Alex