Blockchain Technology Meets With Humanity - Create
banner
Click Here!

SCAM Paidera.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

shevalie365

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paidera is scam.

Start earning money with us!

We provide an easy-to-use platform for people who want to make money online without investment and from scratch without a website without previous experience and without the money you need is only a few hours a day to make money using our simple solution.

We offer multiple money-making opportunities in one place, accessible to members worldwide, no matter what your country or language you can start today and make money forever.

By complying with our policies we need to keep your account safe and in good condition, you can not promote the use of a paid solution or buy referrals or pay people to do a job for you, you are the only one to work with platform (expect our external offers) and any other co-operation will be permanently banned

Instead, everyone can have an account with which to work without any problem.

berberguy

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you check the site yourself?

I did, and I found out they have fake surveys filled with dumb questions and pages full of google AdSense ads. We have seen this type of sites before and all were scam.
just a look on the surface , they give 5 dollars per referal , which is too much !
someone told me about this site , so i came here to check first
also , do you know any sites that have surveys for all countries
beersurveys only has surveys for the united states !

mehedi623hasan

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paidera is a legit site... Today 21st October 2019, at the evening, I just received $20 payment on Paypal. But Paypal will send my payment after 24 hours later. Thanks

Attachments

SofiaSL

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know why this is marked as scam.

I have already paid from paidera.com and here is my proof,
paidera payment proof.png

also there is so much proofs in the website itself.

And here is some proof videos I found.

You can search in youtube and find even more

mehedi623hasan

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really Legit?
yeah, It's legit site.... that was my first payment proof... last day, I again withdraw money :) ... average, I withdrawn from here $40 . my 15 dollar is pending.. need more 5 dollar for withdrawn... Most of the people thought its scam, and me too.. but when I take a risk, I was surprised and discover that, Its paying us. :)

dadayli

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
2 users posted some recent payment proofs , but the website is still kinda weird , i mean , the content doesn't look so serious and professional , something is wrong but i still don't know what it is :thinking:

berberguy

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I take it as a rule that when something is too good to be true , then it most probably is !
There are only 2 or three payment proofs here and there , so it's not clear yet , better stick with legit tagged sites

momoriso

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Paidera is scam.

Start earning money with us!

We provide an easy-to-use platform for people who want to make money online without investment and from scratch without a website without previous experience and without the money you need is only a few hours a day to make money using our simple solution.

We offer multiple money-making opportunities in one place, accessible to members worldwide, no matter what your country or language you can start today and make money forever.

By complying with our policies we need to keep your account safe and in good condition, you can not promote the use of a paid solution or buy referrals or pay people to do a job for you, you are the only one to work with platform (expect our external offers) and any other co-operation will be permanently banned

Instead, everyone can have an account with which to work without any problem.
By describing the site it seems to be the most reliable site in the world, but after its experience you will discover that it is just a waste of time