Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

✅LEGIT Ouo.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

cendolmu

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cendolmu hello friend
This site has similar advantages of ouo as regarding ads and count
Also this site online in market from long period
Hope you make good earnings from it
My referral link
https://1bit.space/ref/t/Y14Atd
hope you join from my link friend ??
regards
I've checked the site, looks beautiful.
Rates are same as ouo.io but the captcha is to difficult and waiting time around 10 second.

I'm looking for similiar service like ouo.io, 5 second waiting time and friendly landing page. If I should go with 10 second waiting time I prefer go with fc.lc and friends because the rates is much more better.

PS: I've registered my account through your ref link, but I don't think I will use this service! sorry.

Regards

CristianoR

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've checked the site, looks beautiful.
Rates are same as ouo.io but the captcha is to difficult and waiting time around 10 second.

I'm looking for similiar service like ouo.io, 5 second waiting time and friendly landing page. If I should go with 10 second waiting time I prefer go with fc.lc and friends because the rates is much more better.

PS: I've registered my account through your ref link, but I don't think I will use this service! sorry.

Regards
@cendolmu hello friend I understood what you need
Now I will recommend you 2 shorteners with same owner but have fantastic features timer less than 5 seconds plus count +3 views per ip per day
plus they are online in market from long time ago
- my referral link in first site
https://bit.ly/3sZHBpc

- my referral link in second site
https://bit.ly/3s1cbh0

you can join friend from my links and try
waiting your feedback ❤

CristianoR

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I will recommend you 2 shorteners with same owner but have fantastic features timer less than 5 seconds plus count +3 views per ip per day

waiting your feedback ❤
@cendolmu are you joined ??

CristianoR

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

waiting your feedback ❤
@cendolmu guy are you joined here !!! Why you not reply !!!?

cendolmu

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@cendolmu guy are you joined here !!! Why you not reply !!!?
Because your recommendations don't match my needs.
- Adbull: 10 second waiting time - low rates
- Pingit: 5 second waiting time - low rates - non user friendly landing page (my global traffic language is english not spanish).

Please check the service first before you gave it to me, I'm getting lazy to check them all manual by my self.

- English language is the most important here
- 5 Second waiting time too
- Api key too
* low rates is no problem for me as long its not lower than $1.5 usd for the WWD rates.

I'm looking for 5 second waiting time service because most of the service comes with low ads and friendy landing page (only 2 pages).

And from what I see you just throw a paid shortener links from your draft list without checking them and let me to register and check them manually by my self. This is not what I looking for, we are in paid shortener forum service. Why should I register my account though your reff link if I have to check them all manually by myself ? its nothing different than I search it by myself.

CristianoR

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because your recommendations don't match my needs.
- Adbull: 10 second waiting time - low rates
- Pingit: 5 second waiting time - low rates - non user friendly landing page (my global traffic language is english not spanish).

Please check the service first before you gave it to me, I'm getting lazy to check them all manual by my self.

- English language is the most important here
- 5 Second waiting time too
- Api key too
* low rates is no problem for me as long its not lower than $1.5 usd for the WWD rates.

I'm looking for 5 second waiting time service because most of the service comes with low ads and friendy landing page (only 2 pages).

And from what I see you just throw a paid shortener links from your draft list without checking them and let me to register and check them manually by my self. This is not what I looking for, we are in paid shortener forum service. Why should I register my account though your reff link if I have to check them all manually by myself ? its nothing different than I search it by myself.
Ok

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
payment received ?

1618972071339.png

1618971925779.png

View count : 3 / IP within 24 hours
Minimum CPM : $1.50 (All countries)
Maximum CPM : $5.00 (Australia)
Average CPM : $1.62
Payment frequency : 2 payments/month
very easy to bypass the link! (only 1 popup / minimum 7seconds / no complaints) ✅

very fantastic

>>> Join Now ? <<<

kodok

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
EZCOIN.IT
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
payment received ?

View attachment 171920
View attachment 171919

View count : 3 / IP within 24 hours
Minimum CPM : $1.50 (All countries)
Maximum CPM : $5.00 (Australia)
Average CPM : $1.62
Payment frequency : 2 payments/month
very easy to bypass the link! (only 1 popup / minimum 7seconds / no complaints) ✅

very fantastic

>>> Join Now ? <<<

I read on their FAQ, they pay automatically on 1st day and 15th day of each month --

Are they really paying automatically, bro? Coz that's new for me.

I want to try, but I am not sure if this Legit or not

DevNagy

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
statistics4u.net
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I read on their FAQ, they pay automatically on 1st day and 15th day of each month --

Are they really paying automatically, bro? Coz that's new for me.

yes legit. admin is honest, he is from hongkong, you must have atleast $5 in balance then they pay you automatically on 1st or 15th, goodluck:)

oss311

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ouo.io is the king of all link shorteners. their ads are reasonable, counts are good, cpm is regular.
I've been paid regularly for 3 years without disrupting a single month. sign up here and I can vouch for your credibility. if they doesn't pay, write to me, I'll pay.

click register to OUO.IO

kodok

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
EZCOIN.IT
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ouo.io is the king of all link shorteners. their ads are reasonable, counts are good, cpm is regular.
I've been paid regularly for 3 years without disrupting a single month. sign up here and I can vouch for your credibility. if they doesn't pay, write to me, I'll pay.

click register to OUO.IO

Ya, but Makejar don't have Ouo.io... sed?

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 24: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.