LEGIT Offersbux.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

OffersBux

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Unfortunately, I wasn't on top 10 the last time so I did not earn any prize but is there a possibility that the daily bonus can increase like it was before? Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, I can't increase the Daily Bonus :( You are looking the URL Shorteners page and you know they are giving very low CPM like 1 or 1.2 ... So, I am giving $0.001 per Bonus Ads click, that's mean I am giving 1 CPM for my users and + $0.01 Daily Bonus mean is 1 CPM too. Totaly, Bonus Ads fee is 2 CPM for me and actually I am losing money with Daily Bonus :confused: Because I need more than 2 CPM for profit :rolleyes:

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
Unfortunately, I can't increase the Daily Bonus :( You are looking the URL Shorteners page and you know they are giving very low CPM like 1 or 1.2 ... So, I am giving $0.001 per Bonus Ads click, that's mean I am giving 1 CPM for my users and + $0.01 Daily Bonus mean is 1 CPM too. Totaly, Bonus Ads fee is 2 CPM for me and actually I am losing money with Daily Bonus :confused: Because I need more than 2 CPM for profit :rolleyes:
But you have active users that work on your site and also the daily bonus is about other offers too. Not only that, but the users who are working on Bonus Ads, gives you a couple of more pop-ups ads and things like that.

I understand your point, I hope you figure out a way to increase it. I really liked it, and I like how are you managing your PTC.

Are you earning money or losing it from OffersBux? Do you have any plans to increase your profit and also to bring more earn potential to us?

OffersBux

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
But you have active users that work on your site and also the daily bonus is about other offers too. Not only that, but the users who are working on Bonus Ads, gives you a couple of more pop-ups ads and things like that.

I understand your point, I hope you figure out a way to increase it. I really liked it, and I like how are you managing your PTC.

Are you earning money or losing it from OffersBux? Do you have any plans to increase your profit and also to bring more earn potential to us?
Yes, you are right. Daily Bonus keeps this site active.

Actually, our only problem is URL Shortener sites. Lots of them not accepting us(PTC Sites) and we are facing problems to getting our payments from them. Because of these things, we are trying to redirect our users to Offerwalls with some Contests like Offerwalls Contest.

We are earning money with OffersBux but it's not much. If we found a solution about Bonus Ads, it's will be better for us :Smile:

kona1

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I understand the problem that you are facing, do not know why shorteners do not accept PTC sites but hopefully you will be able to solve it.
Also nice that you are earning and not losing money because this shows that there is potential for the website to grow even more.

OffersBux

Bronze Member
BMF Tokens
Hello Dear
Members,

Here is the our 2nd Forum Game:
http://www.offersbux.com/forum.php?topic=3153

This time our game is really a game

The game is simple; we chose a game and you need to get highest score with playing this game

Game: Polar Fall
Click Here to Reach the Game:
http://www.offersbux.com/polarfall.php

Prizes:
1st: $0.25 Purchase Balance
2nd: $0.15 Purchase Balance
3rd: $0.10 Purchase Balance

Game Rules:
1. You can play as much as you want.
2. If you increase the score you can share again.
3. The highest 3 score will be awarded.
4. Any attempt to cheat (image editing) will suspend your account.

* This game will be end on February 17th (Server Time 23:59)