Click Here To Join Adslop

LEGIT Offersbux.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update; Just got my latest payment today almost instantly to my coinbase wallet. Legit site, I would recommend it because it is so easy to earn and payments are always on time. Thanks.

Attachments

VeirelMoney

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many payment processors. However, there is not PayPal. I just wonder why. This is a declared PTC site anyways. I might try this.
You said well. It is a PTC site. PayPal does not accepted PTC sites anymore since more than 1 year I think.

OffersBux it's really good. I would really like if they add more Bonus Ads or make the Daily Bonus at least 0.02$.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You said well. It is a PTC site. PayPal does not accepted PTC sites anymore since more than 1 year I think.

OffersBux it's really good. I would really like if they add more Bonus Ads or make the Daily Bonus at least 0.02$.
I am working on offersbux since the day it was lunched and they started with a daily bonus of 0.03$ which was awesome but then they reduced it to 0.02$ and now it is only 0.01$ which is low but at least it is legit and they pay on time.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Also the owner said a while ago that they cannot add paypal because it is not available in Turkey where they live that is why they have only payeer, perfect money, bitcoin, skrill...

OffersBux

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I am working on offersbux since the day it was lunched and they started with a daily bonus of 0.03$ which was awesome but then they reduced it to 0.02$ and now it is only 0.01$ which is low but at least it is legit and they pay on time.
You are right, we are reduced our Bonus Ads amount and the Daily Bonus prize because of URL Shorteners :(

You know, most of URL Shortener is not accepting PTC sites. So, It's really hard to find a legit URL Shortener which is accept PTC. I already lost money because of them. Finally, I was eliminate which is scam or not paying our money.

As a result, their numbers were reduced and we had to lower the bonus. But we also reduced Task rules 20 to 10
:Smile:

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right, we are reduced our Bonus Ads amount and the Daily Bonus prize because of URL Shorteners :(

You know, most of URL Shortener is not accepting PTC sites. So, It's really hard to find a legit URL Shortener which is accept PTC. I already lost money because of them. Finally, I was eliminate which is scam or not paying our money.

As a result, their numbers were reduced and we had to lower the bonus. But we also reduced Task rules 20 to 10:Smile:
Yes that is right.

OffersBux

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hello All,

As a PTC site, we are trying to offer the most suitable advertising prices for you

With this promotion, advertising prices were offered with 50% discount for 1 week

Advertise with OffersBux

Let me remind you; Renewal Feature have been added to the Rotate4All links. It provides double gain if you advertise with us

So, let's advertise

* This promotion starts on 29 January 2019 and ends on 5 February 2019(Server Time: 23:59)

OffersBux

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Dear
Members,

Today, we are celebrating the
being online about 2 months

We are planning some forum games for you
And this is the first one

The game is simple; we chose a match and you need to estimate the score of this match

Match: Manchester City vs Chelsea
Date: February 10 - 16:00
Prize: $0.20 Purchase Balance

Game Rules:
1. You can post only 1 guess.
2. You are not allowed to edit / modify your post. All edited posts will be disqualified.
3. Multiple accounts will be disqualified.
4. In order to receive a prize, you must know the exact score.
5. First 5 people will get reward.

Check it from here:
http://www.offersbux.com/forum.php?topic=2838

OffersBux

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Dear
Members,

I am glad to announce that; our 2nd Monthly Offerwalls Contest started today!

You can earn up to 30% of your earnings based on your Offerwall activity

For example: If you earn $100 and won this contest, $30 will be added to your main balance

Here is the prizes:

1st - 30% of Earnings (Main Balance)
2nd - 20% of Earnings (Main Balance)
3rd - 15% of Earnings (Main Balance)
4th - 10% of Earnings (Main Balance)
5th - 10% of Earnings (Main Balance)
6th - 9% of Earnings (Main Balance)
7th - 8% of Earnings (Main Balance)
8th - 7% of Earnings (Main Balance)
9th - 6% of Earnings (Main Balance)
10th - 5% of Earnings (Main Balance)

So, let's begin

You can check this contest from here: Offerwalls Contest

* This contest starts on 11 February 2019 and ends on 13 March 2019(Server Time: 23:59)

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Dear
Members,

I am glad to announce that; our 2nd Monthly Offerwalls Contest started today!

You can earn up to 30% of your earnings based on your Offerwall activity

For example: If you earn $100 and won this contest, $30 will be added to your main balance

Here is the prizes:

1st - 30% of Earnings (Main Balance)
2nd - 20% of Earnings (Main Balance)
3rd - 15% of Earnings (Main Balance)
4th - 10% of Earnings (Main Balance)
5th - 10% of Earnings (Main Balance)
6th - 9% of Earnings (Main Balance)
7th - 8% of Earnings (Main Balance)
8th - 7% of Earnings (Main Balance)
9th - 6% of Earnings (Main Balance)
10th - 5% of Earnings (Main Balance)

So, let's begin

You can check this contest from here: Offerwalls Contest

* This contest starts on 11 February 2019 and ends on 13 March 2019(Server Time: 23:59)
Unfortunately, I wasn't on top 10 the last time so I did not earn any prize but is there a possibility that the daily bonus can increase like it was before? Thanks in advance.