Start Play and Win!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Uiz.io - Top URL Shortener
Start Play and Win!
Shorten
ShrinkMe.io - Most Trusted URL Shortener
knowhowtoearn.com
MyLead affiliate network
MyLead - start earn money
Make short links and earn the biggest money
Short URL

NEW NuvMining.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

200 FREE SPINS - WIN REAL CASH!

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found NuvMining.com through an ad on RollerCoin. Thinking about throwing a little of my GoMiner profits at it. I didn't see a post for it yet, so thought I had better start one.

Min 0.00443579BTC(41$) buy-in, expected earnings for minimum are below.

Just started, address registered in August on NameCheap, registrant private, and i can't find them anywhere else, so my guess is they are brand freaking new, like just turned it up.

Referral program, sign up through my link, please.

1572553641844.png

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So after 2 days the payout amount changed. At first, the free 100H was paying out 0.00000037/hour. I put in 1.5TH for $61.50 and it jumped to 0.00000606/hour. There is no mention of a number of hours or number of days of free no electricity costs, but on 11/03/[email protected] whatever time this is based in, Swiss I guess, since that's what the address says on the email, my payout dropped to .00000200/hr. I've opened a ticket to find out why, because at this rate instead of getting paid back in 2 months it will take a little over 4 months to be paid back. Now, it does say earnings are based on Mining Pools revenue, so maybe the pools aren't making what they were for the first two days.
Still, this site has a minimum withdrawl of .005, or about 45$, so we'll see in 3 months. And again, if the mining pools make more, perhaps the payouts will jump back up again. I'll let you know.

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An update: The block payout size continues to change as the pool changes. it goes up and down. Here is the current screenshot of my dashboard. I hope that this one sticks around, because i can cash out in a month. but it will change again. Half way to cashout, i will let you know.
https://nuvmining.com/client/?ref=WiycwxRo9GkU
1573503763497.png

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fantastic to hear. Hope it sticks around awhile. Hope it's real. I'd like to see the end of the contract. *crosses fingers*

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nuvmining had a short couple days where the site was down for apparently an attack, (basically it seems they went shields up, go to the mattresses), but i'm able to reconnect, my investment has been growing the whole time, and i have hit my investment. I'm cashing out my initial investment, leaving the profit there, because I might just reinvest some of the profits for additional hash, now that i'm not running at a loss.

Initial investment: .00601BTC
Start of day 16: .00630468BTC

Will post pay proofs when the chain confirms.

christian407

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Brian , ooh thats sad no usa customers . i m lucky i live in belgium but they not say why no usa customers??
I m now waiting at bentalefin.com for the issue with the withdrawal part.
And at gominer still good and paying , you see the tree already :) , that will say they will stay hopefully for a long time.

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Brian , ooh thats sad no usa customers . i m lucky i live in belgium but they not say why no usa customers??
I m now waiting at bentalefin.com for the issue with the withdrawal part.
And at gominer still good and paying , you see the tree already :) , that will say they will stay hopefully for a long time.
Yes, I've seen the tree and collect from it each day. Be sure to stay cautious with gominer. Ive made money with them, but still pull out 30$ every 3 days. Ift isn't expected to go much longer past the holiday.

Attached is the reason why.

Attachments

salman21

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just found NuvMining.com through an ad on RollerCoin. Thinking about throwing a little of my GoMiner profits at it. I didn't see a post for it yet, so thought I had better start one.

Min 0.00443579BTC(41$) buy-in, expected earnings for minimum are below.

Just started, address registered in August on NameCheap, registrant private, and i can't find them anywhere else, so my guess is they are brand freaking new, like just turned it up.

Referral program, sign up through my link, please.

View attachment 71704
scam

christian407

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I've seen the tree and collect from it each day. Be sure to stay cautious with gominer. Ive made money with them, but still pull out 30$ every 3 days. Ift isn't expected to go much longer past the holiday.

Attached is the reason why.
Hi brian ,

This morning i made a second withdrawal still pending bij nuvmining , the first withdrawal was instant , i think when its tomorrow not paid i m affraid it s finish yet. I have a good link if you re interested :
It s a litecoin cloudmining , you can withdrawal as much you want , don t need my ref i just paste the link.
In attachment some proof of withdrawal and here is my telegram if you want : https://t.me/christian407
best regards ,

christian

Attachments

coinprincess

Platinum Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi brian ,

This morning i made a second withdrawal still pending bij nuvmining , the first withdrawal was instant , i think when its tomorrow not paid i m affraid it s finish yet. I have a good link if you re interested :
It s a litecoin cloudmining , you can withdrawal as much you want , don t need my ref i just paste the link.
In attachment some proof of withdrawal and here is my telegram if you want : https://t.me/christian407
best regards ,

christian

christian407

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any new payments from Nuvmining ? They updated the site and added more coins (Dash,Etherum and Litecoin).

Hi brian , 19337
I got my new payment monday but with the new website didn t try it out yet , The earnings from my bitcoin are very increased from 19337 for one hour to 1522 pfff , very dissapointing but ok. I just buy some dash power to try out.
I let you know for my next withdrawal.

regards ,

christian

Soulie

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Silly Christian. CoinPrincess is not me. but that's okay. When I go on the website from a VPN they have completely closed my service. It was making 93sat/hr, my deposit/transaction history is gone, and my contract is 0'd. i'm hoping that means my refund is forthcoming. if it never does then i only lost 10$, so not bad.

To you, @coinprincess, it was paying last week when my contract was cancelled. Good luck.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.