Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

✅SPONSOR New Way to Earn Money online - Cannabis Crowdgrowing Platform JuicyFields.io

juicyfields.io

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
juicyfields.io
BMF Points
Cannabis Crowdgrowing Platform JuicyFields.io
Investing in medical cannabis has never been easier!
Grow cannabis. It’s profitable.

JF_BTC.jpg

JuicyFields.io is one of the hottest cannabis platforms in Europe, so what is next?

The opportunity JuicyFields offers for everyone - to profit from the cannabis industry online.
Crowdgrowing movement was created to remove the boundaries between people and the cannabis business. Participate in the cultivation of cannabis around the world and make a profit every 3 months!

jf-facebook-banner.png

Cannabis is now one of the most valuable assets you could invest in. The cannabis industry is expected to be worth $66.3 billion by 2025. As more countries legalize cannabis for medical use, every dollar you invest in cannabis should make you a tidy profit. And the great news is that investing in medical cannabis has never been easier. Juicy Fields is a cannabis crowdsourcing platform that allows you to invest in cannabis remotely. This means you don’t have to go through all the trouble of obtaining growing licenses or finding expert growers, reliable wholesalers, distributors, and pharmaceutical companies. You simply select the strain(s) you want to grow, decide how many plants you want to buy, and let Juicy Fields take care of the rest.

NEW WAY TO EARN MONEY ONLINE!

jf-facebook-banner 3.png

JuicyFields is licensed to cultivate up to 10 hectares of THC-dominant strains and an unlimited surface of CBD-dominant strains in Colombia. The company collaborates only with licensed partners, and its experts have the in-depth knowledge and skill required to grow cannabis in full compliance with Colombia’s agricultural standards. Juicy Fields’ auto-growing system ensures that every plant benefits from the proper lighting, thorough irrigation, and air exchange circuits it needs to produce 2 – 4 harvests per year.

Visit www.juicyfields.io to become a potpreneur and join the blooming cannabis industry.

1. What is
JuicyFields.io?

JuicyFields Crowdgrowing platform is a technological solution designed to crack the global cannabis monopoly. Crowdgrowing with JuicyFields allows anyone to legally grow medical cannabis and earn an income from it. We bring such people and licensed growers around the world together.

2. What is crowdfunding like in Europe as opposed to the USA? Is there a high interest in CBD and cannabis companies?

Cannabis crowdfunding in the US has legal obstacles. There are restrictions on the amount of raised funds a company can have and entry cost restrictions are the main barriers.

Crowdfunding in Europe has already reached a significant level of growth, adoption and maturity. We decided to take that further. Crowdgrowing is not just raising money for project development, it allows you to take part in a highly profitable but strictly regulated cannabis industry. We will be interesting to both investors and those entrepreneurs seeking funding who have great opportunities.

frameFB1.png

We don't just raise money for the development of cannabis startups all around the world, we also share the profit from each crop of our partners with our members for 5 years. Our crowdfunding consultants have experience of successful crowdfunding work in America and Europe and we made the platform as international as possible.

Interest in CBD products and medical cannabis high in THC is growing exponentially in Europe.

Frame 18.png
The growing number of EU patients is far exceeding the volume of cannabis available. Bureaucratic difficulties in each EU country has hindered progress so far, in comparison, 12 US States have legalized marijuana for use, in the EU, Luxembourg will become the first fully legalized member state in 2020 for all types of cannabis for both recreational and medicinal use.

Currently in Europe there is too much bureaucracy and high costs in licenses and legal fees associated to opening a cannabis business - all this has generated increased interest in more simplified cannabis business models.

3. What market advantages does JuicyFields have in the crowdfunding space that more traditional platforms can’t offer?

We have combined a growing and crowdfunding cooperative model. We offer long-term relationships, they are always better than a one-time deal arrangement. Our members receive income for 3-4-5 years.

FrameFB3.png

4. Is it more of a co-op model with people buying part of a garden, or in this case, cannabis grow, and then getting the profits when the cannabis is sold?

Yes, we, as a large friendly co-op of like-minded people, obtain the profit when the crop is sold.

5. How many legal growers are there in Europe that can sign up and offer part of their field or crop?

In Q2 & Q3 2020, we plan to accept around 10 projects worth 50 million euros in funding, but Q4 2020 we envisage a scale up to around 150 million euros.

At the moment we are preparing to increase the pool of projects and are actively negotiating with new partners' that provide THC products and facilities.

6. What are the biggest import countries on your list of where your growers can send cannabis?

Canada 70% Europe 30% (Germany, Italy, Poland)

7. What are the minimum requirements for investors and how small or large of a grower do you have to be to sign up?

Requirements for investors are that they must be a minimum of 21 years old. Anyone can become a member, they simply need to register on the platform www.JuicyFields.io and get a personal grower's account.

You have a choice of varieties with different yields: small, medium, high and ultra.
You can start a profitable contract for only €50 and by 3 months you will receive your first share from selling cannabis right into your wallet!!!

To become a JuicyFields Farmer potential partners must have the following:

Availability of licenses for the cultivation of GAP, GMP in hand or applied for - we are interested in what varieties can grow – JuicyFields only deals with varieties of medical cannabis high in THC. Ownership of land or long-term secured lease. Strong professional team with successful experience or a track record of growing medical cannabis.

LAST.png

8. What is the best way for someone to contact you? Email, social media?
Best way to connect is through our official Telegram channel: JuicyFields
Here we are available 24/7

9. What advice would you give someone that is looking to start a cannabis business in Europe right now?
Get started now! Right now! With JuicyFields! We are the ideal partner for beginners, and iI am not exaggerating here!

10. What is one mistake you made in the last 12 months that you wish you could change now if you knew what you know now?
No mistakes are made, just new, useful experiences! In truth I'm very happy with everything as everything is going according to plan.

JuicyFields 1200x628.jpg

11. Best surprise so far in setting up your business and website?
We knew that we were cool, and had a good innovative idea but we did not expect so much positivity =)

Although we have not started in full we already have acquired some real fans in the industry, new partners and like-minded people. I can say that more than 90% of people who join our platform or simply watched our video write to me: “Alan! This is an awesome idea! We are with you!”

This is the most pleasant surprise - our like-minded people.
JuicyFields dba JuicyGrow GmbH (reg # 6156381)

URL:
https://juicyfields.io

Legal address:
Potsdamer Straße 147, 10783 Berlin

Office address:
Potsdamer Straße 147, 10783 Berlin

Phone:
+49 163 228 0740

E-mail:
[email protected]

Telegram:
@juicyfieldsio

linkedin.png
Linked In:
JuicyFields company

fb.png
Facebook:
JuicyFields group

youtube.png
Youtube:
JuicyFields channel

insta.png
Instagram:
JuicyFields group

Last edited:

Dark Lord

Gold Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Reading the thread, I have learned that the minimum investment amount for this platform is 2000 Euros. But how much profit can we make from it and how long do the investment plans last?

juicyfields.io

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
juicyfields.io
BMF Points
Available plants with profitability:

JuicyFlash
Small yield

Growing period: 90 days
Plant renewal: no
Harvest: 45-55g
Sell price: €1.50/g
Profitability (per harvest): €68 - €83
Price (for one plant):
€50
JuicyMist
Medium yield

Harvests per year: 4
Plant renewal: 3 years
Harvest: 150-200g
Sell price: €2.00/g
Profitability (per harvest): €300 - €400
Price (for one plant):
€2,000
JuicyKush
High yield

Harvests per year: 3
Plant renewal: 4 years
Harvest: 200-300g
Sell price: €2.50/g
Profitability (per harvest): €500 - €750
Price (for one plant):
€2,000
JuicyHaze
Ultra yield

Harvests per year: 2
Plant renewal: 5 years
Harvest: 300-400g
Sell price: €3.00/g
Profitability (per harvest): €900 - €1200
Price (for one plant):
€2,000

-

Last edited:

Peasant55D

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
This concept is vividly stupid. Just watch the video. All those 420 blazers gonna stick money in it. So sad. I hope they will spend their money on something with more substance, and just aaabiiitt more serious video.. please.. its just bad on so many levels. Dont be stupid, dont invest in such kind of project.

Peasant55D

Bronze Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
how safe are these investments?
If you dont have any financial knowledge, then simply use your common sense. Dont waste your money on such project. It's not ambitious, theres no good concept. Why weed? Because alot of people smoke, and the can catch them. Look at the video, it looks like a joke. Time to be serious and mature.

Tonic1024

Newbie Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
I'm quite new to BMF but an investor (not on this project) for a long time now. I'm always looking for interesting opportunities and if you're into it you get to know what numbers you have to look for and what information do you need. Most of all: Do you own research.

Coming to this project. Here is missing nearly everything. I was interested because you are located in germany. I'm not sure if the imprint of your website fits european minimum standard, but I really had to search who you are and what kind of persons are behind this project, so I can say it did not really fit my personal minimum standard. When you are looking for investors, you don't sell canabis, you sell transparency. And, as far as I can say, you don't.

• I found out that your address is probably your living area, doesn't look like a business building, and your provided phonenumer is a mobile phone. Thats okay for a startup in my opinion. But what kind of startup will be worth 50 million euros in Q3 2020?
  • You really should address more than just basicly 2 kinds of investors. The 50 bucks area is a nice start but there ist really nothing between this and 2000 euros in the next step.
  • You did not tell anything about your background. I found out that Juicygrow GmbH (a kind of german Ltd.) is behind all this and you are into mobile greenhouses on shipping container base. That is a big plus and advantage for you. Why don't you tell about that? You probably have the knowhow and equipment for this project?
  • where do you plan to grow? Are there other people or companies involved you are dependent on? As far as I know growing in germany still is not legal yet.
  • What is your experience here? Can you offer any references? Your company is foundes in the end of 2019.
  • You always say "we" here. Who are we talking to here? Victor, Andre (founders of that company) or some third person?
just my 2 cent.

Toni

BMF

Administrator
Staff member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.beermoneyforum.com
BMF Points
@Tonic1024 good points and well-made research right there, let's wait for an answer from this company and hope we see more transparency because the project seems huge at first sight but you never know right!?! We will see what the future brings us. Lot's of cash :Greedy and not another big scam :Rage:.

Tonic1024

Newbie Member
Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
I wouldn't call it a scam. You can find a quite good concept on their webpage. But I am really missing some transparency. A lot of people (with photo) there. But obviously no one of them is Victor or Andre themselves. Supposedly contacts from all over the world, some partners are shown but the ones who wants to collect our money is a secret.

If this project is quite young, that would be an possibel answer to this. But trying to sell us something big while secretly being very small does not really instill the trust they want from us. I would prefer honesty here. "Hey, we are a young team, startup, opportunity, yes higher risk but good chances. Wanna grow a peer2peer cannabis platform together?" - I really would not have any problems with that.

juicyfields.io

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
juicyfields.io
BMF Points
Interesting concept for investment plans
Hello, Subaru! Thank you for your feedback, you can always visit our chat in Telegram and ask any questions https://t.me/juicyfieldsio
Oh yes, i invested in it yesterday.
Thank you, DerMatze91, for your support and trust. If you have any questions about working with the platform, do not hesitate and write to us.
This concept is vividly stupid. Just watch the video. All those 420 blazers gonna stick money in it. So sad. I hope they will spend their money on something with more substance, and just aaabiiitt more serious video.. please.. its just bad on so many levels. Dont be stupid, dont invest in such kind of project.
Hello, Peasant55D! We do not promise super-huge returns, which are more typical for high-risk projects. Our team is building a stable and reliable business. With regard to the video, the task was to show creativity, and undoubtedly, this approach was not successful for some of the audience.
how safe are these investments?
Hello, financialjunkie33! More than 1000 growers have signed up on juicyfields.io, if you have any questions about working with the platform or doubts, please don't hesitate to write in the chat https://t.me/juicyfieldsio
- Moonvoyager, CM JuicyFields​

Last edited:

juicyfields.io

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Reaction score
Website
juicyfields.io
BMF Points
I'm quite new to BMF but an investor (not on this project) for a long time now. I'm always looking for interesting opportunities and if you're into it you get to know what numbers you have to look for and what information do you need. Most of all: Do you own research.

Coming to this project. Here is missing nearly everything. I was interested because you are located in germany. I'm not sure if the imprint of your website fits european minimum standard, but I really had to search who you are and what kind of persons are behind this project, so I can say it did not really fit my personal minimum standard. When you are looking for investors, you don't sell canabis, you sell transparency. And, as far as I can say, you don't.

• I found out that your address is probably your living area, doesn't look like a business building, and your provided phonenumer is a mobile phone. Thats okay for a startup in my opinion. But what kind of startup will be worth 50 million euros in Q3 2020?
  • You really should address more than just basicly 2 kinds of investors. The 50 bucks area is a nice start but there ist really nothing between this and 2000 euros in the next step.
  • You did not tell anything about your background. I found out that Juicygrow GmbH (a kind of german Ltd.) is behind all this and you are into mobile greenhouses on shipping container base. That is a big plus and advantage for you. Why don't you tell about that? You probably have the knowhow and equipment for this project?
  • where do you plan to grow? Are there other people or companies involved you are dependent on? As far as I know growing in germany still is not legal yet.
  • What is your experience here? Can you offer any references? Your company is foundes in the end of 2019.
  • You always say "we" here. Who are we talking to here? Victor, Andre (founders of that company) or some third person?
just my 2 cent.

Toni
Warm greetings, Tony! First of all, thank you for considering our project in detail and for your interest.
JuicyFields cooperate with licensed partners in countries where it possible to grow medical high THC cannabis and we have one startup in Germany at the moment, it is possible to grow legally here, but there are many requirements and restrictions so we help our partners overcome them. As for the big difference between investments of 50 and 2000 euros, you are right, we should improve the situation here, however, we have just started our project this month and we don’t plan to close it, we plan to develop it and do our best to make our goal come true: to popularize medical marijuana and to help other startups! With regard to experience/references and team members, we will add information to social media and introduce the community step by step.
Follow us https://www.instagram.com/jsflds/
- Moonvoyager, CM JuicyFields​

Last edited:

Harvey

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Awards
Website
hjvcnotes.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Just did a basic search and found out that you're not the world's first cannabis crowdfunding platform. Cannafundr started in 2013, Fundanna started in 2016, etc. Might be the word's first cannabis platform that is open to any 21+ y.o. even from North Korea.

Any referral program even 1% referral commission?

Investments are guaranteed?

I'll invest in Juicy Fields.

Heyoan

Newbie Member
Reaction score
BMF Points
You can see immediately that this project is underdeveloped. First of all, there is no referral program. And you don't know if there will be one.

Secondly, the profits are to appear after 3 months at the earliest. But there are no guarantees that the profits will be paid out.

Thirdly, there is no investment between 50 and 2000 euros.
kono.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arbipayment ✅SPONSOR Arbipayment - Make money from the price difference Recommended 59
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.