Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT MyPoints Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Best Paid Surveys' started by Mr. B, May 13, 2017.

1. Tina30219

Tina30219 Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Your welcome. I hope there are some available surveys for you. I do the surveys and whatever else I can find on there to do I do.

2. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Glad to know you have cashed out once, and half way towards another cash out soon, you did really well at this site, @Tina30219, just wondred that are you from USA? Just wondered does this site is really region sensitive. :p

3. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    That's sounds like a great way to earn. But sadly I'm afraid that I cannot try them. I'm aware that these sort of websites work only for those in top tier countries

4. Tina30219

BMF Coins:
    Yes I am from the US and not sure where the site is all available at I can find out and let you know. I am looking forward to getting another cashout there very soon. I always cashout for Amazon there.

5. Tina30219

BMF Coins:
    I am sorry that it is not available for you if it was I am sure you would like it and do good there just like I do. Maybe someday it will change and become available for you as well.

6. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Some sites only for tier-1 countries and most of them is working well for US resident like Swagbuck. I think I have checked out and registered myself at this site after seeing Mr B's video, but it seems the site doesn't work for me.

7. Tina30219

BMF Coins:
    Yeah swagbucks and Mypoints both good sites hopefully they will come available for you where you are at because they are both good sites. I been with both of them for quite a while and like them both.