Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEGIT myLot Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Discussion in 'Get Paid to Write' started by thisnthat, Mar 14, 2017.

1. SUPER SINGH

SUPER SINGH Well-Known Member

BMF:
    I already did that but he doesn't reply and wiped my account so I don't think they'll allow me.
    Anyways you all can do well on mylot just stick to interacting more

2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Yes, I will. It is just a matter of time that makes me limit my earnings there. Otherwise, I always feel good being there and interacting with others.

3. jamica

jamica Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Excuse me every one but how much does it pays per post or u get paid for likes u recieves? Cuz my acount had about 6 replies and got likes but got nothing, or should i make threads to get paid for?

4. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    Just start again by spending few hours on mylot and hope you become addicted to it and spend more and may earn more as well.

5. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    I know that the site is addictive. But it is just the lack of time which is the main limiting factor.

6. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Interaction is the only way to earn much more money from mylot, you interact more and others doing the same for you this is easy for those who is good at interaction.

7. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    Mylot is not a pay to post forum so we cannot expect to join and make posts and earn from that. We need to spend time there and interact more to expect to earn from them.

8. jamica

jamica Well-Known Member

BMF:
    So its same almost like tutego, u keep posting and get ur cash at last? Seems strange but fair, how much u earn each day then? Curious to know if deserve the effort

9. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF:
    First one in myLot must do interection in a way of having friend, without thinking of making money; if they focus only on mony, then they won't be able to focus on fun which is important for interaction.

10. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    I agree. But the earnings also vary each day. There are days when you interact very well but end up with a few cents. And there are days when your minimal activity can make you earn well.

11. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF:
    What about try with another email address, it's hard to detect the identity of the email account owner, but you might need a new paypal account for this.

12. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    I cannot say if mylot is like Tuetego because I'm still not aware about it.
    Mylot used to be my first website on which I work so I'm aware about it properly.
    You can earn more on mylot but I'm not aware about if it's same as tuetego.

13. nela13

nela13 Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Does it mean the payments depend on the site's revenue? I have been earning a few cents every day and I also noticed that there are days that I earn less besides spend more time there.

14. tiada

tiada Well-Known Member

BMF:
    Again, other than reveue sharing model, I think the eanring is depends on the interaction we made and the response we get most of the time.

15. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    yes you are right it is a team work, if i comment to others discussion then others will comment on mine
    @SUPER SINGH how is that? by commenting others posts? i do not think by just commenting others posts i would earn with my lot much.

16. SUPER SINGH

BMF:
    I think you can but you need to comment a lot for that on others discussions on mylot and you'll experience that.

17. SHOHANA

SHOHANA Well-Known Member

BMF:
    yup its true and I have experienced it too there and this is the thing discourage me and I hardly sign in to be active there. I'm not so active because I'm not good at interacting.

18. Yugocean

Yugocean Well-Known Member

BMF:
    When you comment in other's discussion, other's might give a return by commenting to your discussion. You have to keep checking who are commenting; then you comment more for them. Even if they just reply to your comment, you will still earn.

19. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

BMF:
    If you are not good at interacting then there is no point in wasting your time on mylot. I go to mylot only after I have completed all my work on all the sites.

20. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF:
    yes that is why i prefer to start my own discussion, more comments i would get more earning will be in my account , so far now i came to know the secret of mylot :p