Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
Are You Looking for a Crypto Casino?
MyLot is a weblog site that allows anyone worldwide to join this site. Here you have an account that you can write up different posts that are displayed on the site. The site allows you to write up a variety of different topics, but it does have a few restrictions on what you write about. Like all types of writing sites like this, you can’t attack another person, harass anyone, or do any type of trolling on the site. The site also forbids any type of racist comments, posting any type of adult content, you can only write your content in English, they do ask you to make sure you spell all the words correctly in your content, and there is no posting any type of mild stones such as birthdays or even anniversaries.
How Does It Work?
- You need to be at least 13 years of age or older to join this site.
- The site accepts members worldwide and the only restriction is that you are able to write in English and post content on the site that doesn’t contain any misspelled words. So you will need to use some sort of spell checker to make sure you’ve spelled the words correctly before they are posted on the site.
- You can’t have more than one account on the site.
- You’ll need to have a PayPal account in order to be paid from the site. You’ll need to enter this in your profile so the site can send you your payments.
- When you write up a new post for your account, they don’t have a word count for you to follow. However, they do have certain rules you must follow when you write up your content.
- You’ll be answering the other posts on the site and leaving your comments. When you leave a comment, they don’t allow comments that have little to no value at all. You must leave a comment that goes with the discussion and adds value to this discussion.
This one is a bit complicated and a lot of people have a hard time following this and don’t seem to understand it at all. You are not earning from what you do on the site. If you write up a new post on the site, you won’t earn from this post. If you make a comment on the site, you won’t earn from the comment you make. If you like a comment or even like a post, you won’t earn from this.
However, you will earn from:
- A person leaving a comment on your post.
- A person liking your post.
- Anytime a person interacts with you, you’ll earn money from the site.
- If you leave a comment on another topic, the person likes your comment or answers you back, you’ll earn money from the interaction the person made.
- The money you earn from the site is calculated by an algorithm and it is hard to determine how much you are really earning from this site.
- The site only pays you when a person responds, likes, or interacts with something you’ve done on the site. You are not earning from posting any content on the site.
- This is a site that was designed for interaction and the better your content, the more people who read this, respond to it or even like it, the more you can earn from the site.
- Even if you don’t work on the site or visit the site for several months, the content you’ve posted on the site can still earn you an income. If you have posted a great discussion and people still visit this discussion and comment on the discussion, you are still earning from this discussion.
You must have at least $5 in your account by the close of the last day of the month. The closing time is determined by the site’s location and not your location.
On or around the 15th of the following month, the site has a payday where they send out the earning to each person on the site as long as you have the minimum balance in your account.
You must have a PayPal account ID on your profile in order to be paid by the site. There are people who don’t add their PayPal ID and just let the funds in their account grow. When they are ready to be paid, they will go to their profile and add their PayPal ID.
I worked on this site for several months. It does take a lot of work and you need to be very active on this site if you want to earn money there. I was paid more than once from the site. I did find out if you are very active, have a lot of followers, receive a lot of comments, you can earn around $20 to $30 a month. However, you’ll be spending around 8 hours a day on this site in order to earn that kind of money. Most people earn around $3.50 to $7 a month working on this site.
Has anyone ever joined this site and do you find it easy to earn from?