Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Mycoins.global Tokens Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

Cryptoearner98

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just Sign Up Without KYC free More CryptoCurrency
➖➖➖➖▪◼▪➖➖➖➖

Free 0.01 Token
Estimate 1 Token Price = 6600 Doge

Rules:
▪Sign Up using Referral Link
Link : https://mycoins.global

▪Verify Email
▪Invite More Friends
▪Done

Note: Token Receive more than 20 minutes after success signup ane verify

kkckkc

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have found out this site from an advertisement. I found it said it provides around 0.077% of interest hourly for bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin etc! is this a pure investment site or we can earn free there? How and any requirements or special requirements to withdraw ?

PremChopra

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So whats the verdict guys, is this legit? I am trying to get interested, Website has bad English and few complaint on their facebook page. I liked the fact you can get paid just to promote their page.
But I am struggling o understand how everything works in there.......there are wallets , there is hashpower, trade and then ICO........can you convet the ICO token into BTC? etc

Gabriel Ferrer

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think u trolled u put a refferal link without refferal link so i think only refs get bonus.... if anyone want register to get the bonus ttps://mycoins.global/?friend/50576928184800 =(

stan358

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There has not been proper review about this site, mycoins.global . I discovered that site has several ways to earn. Aside from receiving profit from your total balance, they also offer coin hash power where you can trade buy/sell the coins mining hash power. The hash power gives profits every 20mins

karthik999

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it looks like scam with no payment proofs , need a solid proof that it actually pays , otherwise we are wasting out time and money by investing in risky site ....need atleast one payment proof .

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pure scam.. and now I can't withdraw my own DOGE... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

View attachment 49245
I see some this issue, but after admin contact was paid... I saw few weeks ago, that they do it manualy, coz many people registered many their emails under themselfs, to get more ICOs.... so try admin support at trade page chat... few people have done payouts, I think... maybe it helps you

ksam0

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see some this issue, but after admin contact was paid... I saw few weeks ago, that they do it manualy, coz many people registered many their emails under themselfs, to get more ICOs.... so try admin support at trade page chat... few people have done payouts, I think... maybe it helps you
I'll do it.
Where is that chat? I can't found it

ksam0

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I have send an email and wating for response. I hope nobody makes a deposit because everything points to it being an imminent scam

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why I did not receive my free token?, about an hour already
If you dont use ref link, you will not get it... another thing, I was waiting for free ico around day I think... Site was down two days, so maybe it have some problems, better wait day and write than to support

riccck

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOTICE --- everyone who use this site, need to login and read attachment.
Need to move all balances from wallets to "trade doge balance" sell ICOs sell hashpower and earnings to same way... to 14 June.
Website had some problems few weeks, admins get now explanations at main site, need read careful and do steps for savings your coins...
I used website since half month, put there small deposit 540 doges... this doges (even site have problems and profit was not about last week) give me profit by today sell everything and move to trade doge, another 1600doges per half month...

Their offer seems good to me, so I transferred the around 2100 doge to an 2500 MCG tokens, and didn't make a choice to withdraw it to ETH ERC20 address, but I keep going with them and will see what's going to happen next, and to future, coz the administrator's words sound good...
But for others need do any steps, or you will loose all balance... I thought the site had become a fraud, but it was trying to solve it....
So need to go log-in and read news...