MyLead - start earn money
CPM $3.5 - $20  20 views from 1 IP

SCAM mybitcointube.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

shomy_btc

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made new deposit on myBitcoinTube to buy more ad packs, because with this paid videos I will return investment in 30-40 days with premium account. Also I tried to make new deposit and I got btc in seconds on the explorer...
Site is full LEGIT now, but still don't have money to return all money who lost there. Refund money will be deployed in next months but they need our support.
Use my link and pay Premium account $8 less because I will transfer you to wallet. Also I will send you free packs for my referrals who made deposit.
LINK ->
screenshot-mail.google.com-2020.01 (2).png

nov deposit.png

paid videos.png

zello

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made new deposit on myBitcoinTube to buy more ad packs, because with this paid videos I will return investment in 30-40 days with premium account. Also I tried to make new deposit and I got btc in seconds on the explorer...
Site is full LEGIT now, but still don't have money to return all money who lost there. Refund money will be deployed in next months but they need our support.
Use my link and pay Premium account $8 less because I will transfer you to wallet. Also I will send you free packs for my referrals who made deposit.
LINK -> View attachment 85074

View attachment 85075

View attachment 85076
SO i guess they pay only those who buy adpacks ...

shomy_btc

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO i guess they pay only those who buy adpacks ...
Yup, for now just new packs, but he promised he will pay to all members, so he really need true support. He is not stealler like on MyAdsUp od Profit-indsutry, Adturbine. He could turn of site, but he didn't and he fight against scammers, hackers...

dennypa77

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, this is my best offer so far.
I will give you 10% from your first deposit if you make account with my link. So if you make deposit $100 I will give you $10 on your account within 24h. You just need to contact me here or email.
The second offer is, if you don't have money to invest in this program, I will give you $1 for FREE and you can start to earn money immediately.
Use this link -> https://www.mybitcointube.com/?r=vanja1988
I like to be fair with my referrals and split my rewards with you.
Also I made yesterday 1 more withdraw. I got BTC for just 30 minutes in wallet. myBitcointube is amazing LEGIT site.
hello, is your offer still valid??

dennypa77

Newbie Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok no problem, can i ask few question, is MBT still legit? i just read entire comment in this thread. and i read ur journey on mtb. i also read people thought in fb group. they said MTB is about down. right now, earning is too slow they said. not worth from what they invest. how do u think?

shomy_btc

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's true thatbsome people lost earning, but noone lost invested money there. We are waiting for refund money for earlier deposits and I onow that owner of the site will return all money.
For new packs u can withdraw money without any problem. You can invest money safly there.

rokinyo

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deception and fraud on this site has exceeded its limits after it recently imposed the entry that invested 26 dollars in obtaining 0.05 dollars a day, it was not enough to steal their money in this way, so he recently decided to steal people's accounts, their money and their bank card based on
They enter their accounts
Where the company, Firefox, responded to the attack by this Turkish despicable site owner

777777754.GIF

rokinyo

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok no problem, can i ask few question, is MBT still legit? i just read entire comment in this thread. and i read ur journey on mtb. i also read people thought in fb group. they said MTB is about down. right now, earning is too slow they said. not worth from what they invest. how do u think?
It is the biggest fraud in the history of websites. Beware of investing your money there. They stole $ 49 from me. It is the most fraudulent site in all investment sites because it continues with new fraudulent methods. They have very smart ways to defraud people.

rokinyo

Silver Member
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are waiting for the next part of the tale from admins about evil hackers who hacked the site and robbed users.
Anyway whoever still uses that "site", I advise you not to enter login, password etc..There is no digital certificate at the moment and everything is visible to everyone if necessary !
I see that admins are in no hurry to report this to their users..Just a silence.:D
There are no hackers, the managers are the ones who steal calculations, then they delude everyone that there are hackers who infiltrate the site, why did the hackers not penetrate other sites and choose this specifically:D:D

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.