NEW MYADDSUP Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

THESUPERSINGH

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are different ways to make money from myaddsup.com.

We can earn by viewing advertisements, Referral spending and different other contests running on the website. There is also an option to advertise on the website and promote.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
This website isn’t lunched yet but it will start its activity in 18 days but I would not recommend it because they give false expectations like earning 36$ per click.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
The site MyAddsUp is launched since a few days. I saw already a few payment proofs: https://netbusinessrating.com/en/review-33876--myaddsup-#
I personally do not think that this website is legit. Seeing these payment proofs, it looks like they are not genuine because if the website has just launched a few days ago how did it manage to pay more than 3000$ to members and on top of that there isn't a payment proofs section.

kona1

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I must earn $3 and then I can withdraw also. I will let you know if this site is paying or not.
If you invested your money on this PTC website I hope that you will at least get a payment from them but I really doubt that because of the fake stats.

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I received my first withdrawal of My Adds Up. I reached the minimum withdraw amount of $5 yesterday and did a withdrawal request via Perfect Money. (For Bitcoin is the minimum withdraw amount $15 (!!!) but for Perfect Money and Payeer it's $5). They payout manually within 24 hours and today I received $4.85 because they also calculate $0.15 fee. See payment proof below.
Join me also and earn money on level 1 like me. http://myaddsup.com/index.php?r=jakmonitor

myaddsup-17052019.jpg

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I received my second withdrawal of My Adds Up. It took about 5 weeks before I reached the minimum withdraw amount of $5 again. I only bought 1 AdPack and earned a net profit of $8.84 till now. (2 x $5 = $10 - $1 AdPack = $9 - withdraw fees and Perfect Money transaction fees).
I'm still on level 1, but maybe I buy more AdPacks so I earn more money every day. Join me also and earn money on level 1 like me. http://myaddsup.com/index.php?r=jakmonitor

myaddsup-22062019.jpg

Kahl39

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Isn't this too good to be true? Is this a legit site so far? I am kind of interested. I want to venture into this. It is very enticing. I hope that this is not like any other scammers.

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is about My Adds Up. So don't post items about other programs here. You must put that kind of items in another thread. Not here!!!!

D

DawidRoux

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a scam. They don't pay out. After contacting admin numerous time they don't bother to answer or pay out requested amounts.

dawidroux

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Its a scam. They don't pay out. Or stopped paying out anyway. I contacted admin numerous times but with no luck or any back reply. . Nobody replies. Status just say "waiting" for days.

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its a scam. They don't pay out. Or stopped paying out anyway. I contacted admin numerous times but with no luck or any back reply. . Nobody replies. Status just say "waiting" for days.
Did you filled in the code you received by email? Everytime you do a withdraw request, you will receive a code by email wich you must fill in on the site to confirm your withdrawal.

tootsie

Platinum Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this site advertised yesterday. I decided to look it up here. And im glad to see it looks like they are still paying. Ill be checking it out now that know someone here who has been paid by them.

dawidroux

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Did you filled in the code you received by email? Everytime you do a withdraw request, you will receive a code by email wich you must fill in on the site to confirm your withdrawal.
No emails (plural) received. Checked spam folder as well. They don't reply to tickets as well.

kaka135

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I received my second withdrawal of My Adds Up. It took about 5 weeks before I reached the minimum withdraw amount of $5 again. I only bought 1 AdPack and earned a net profit of $8.84 till now. (2 x $5 = $10 - $1 AdPack = $9 - withdraw fees and Perfect Money transaction fees).
I'm still on level 1, but maybe I buy more AdPacks so I earn more money every day. Join me also and earn money on level 1 like me. http://myaddsup.com/index.php?r=jakmonitor

View attachment 52721
Do you have any referrals to help you earned that much in just 5 week? It would be good for me if I am able to make nearly $9 in 5 weeks, with just $1 investment.

JakMonitor

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any referrals to help you earned that much in just 5 week? It would be good for me if I am able to make nearly $9 in 5 weeks, with just $1 investment.
Yes I have 24 referrals and only 2 of them are active referrals. From all earnings they make and from the AdPacks they buy, you will get also 5% and 10% commission.