Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Hi everyone! I started online earning in early 2018 but I lost track of my progress and started deviating from the pass after a while, I even started a thread here before but I need a fresh start now! My grand goal is to earn 1 full bitcoin completely for free, I'm not starting from 0, I already invested a little bit of money and a lot of time into it. I did a lot more damage than good in the beginning but now I know what not to do (Invest in shitcoins). I'm going to be updating my progress every week, and setting weekly goals for my earnings, a crucial thing in my opinion to keep me motivated on my journey.

?Starting point (02-11-2020):
  • 0,07791365 BTC
  • 1651 STEEM
  • 4258 HIVE
  • 1608 CRO
  • TOTAL CONVERTED: 0,14156731 BTC
I have been loosing a lot of satoshis every week because my alt coins are getting slaughtered. From the week before until last monday I lost 120$ in bitcoin because of it. I update my spreadsheet every Monday and using the conversion rate of the 2nd of November I have a total of 0,14156731 BTC.
Still a long way to go but I have made 14% of the way already so I know it is possible! I hope to grow my earnings every single week, my greatest adversary is my past self, so I must beat it every single week! Keep improving day after day, persistence and consistency are key on this journey!

⚔️Goals for this week:
  • Get 21 referrals at Betfury
  • Get to 560 Referrals on freebitco.in
  • Grow my Instagram page to 2540 Followers
  • Earn 80,000 Satoshis (10€)

Last time I embarked on this journey I made a couple mistakes the main one was letting people convince me that it is not possible, I lost so much because of it. Bitcoin was hitting very low prices and rewards were HUGE back then. I'm wiser now, I let them fool me once and I'm the one to blame, if I believe it I should have kept going. I used to be ashamed of telling people that I'm trying to make money online because of their judgement but the money I'm making now is worth more than their opinion ?

How I earn:
I decided to make a website where I list the websites I'm using along with payment proof and some tutorials to maximize your gains! I'm also making blog post like this ones in there to track my journey. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

I also let my Bitcoin sit in an app that gives me 4,5% yearly return on my bitcoins so I keep growing my passive each week. https://crypto.com/app/jvqjp78smf use the code jvqjp78smf to get a $50 dollar bonus if you buy and hold their crypto (KRO) for 6 months, they also have a visa card that gives you cashback on every purchase!

I'm counting on this community to keep me going, I've seen so many posts in here that gave me the tolls and motivation to keep me going, I'm probably a big referral from one of you guys since I try to always use a fellow beermoney referral link ?

I will post an update on monday, see you then!
Have a great weekend and even greater earning!

Good luck on your journey! I am thinking to create a website too. I will promote only Legit websites that I have made a withdrawal.

Check the typo below ;)

View attachment 150096
How far have you gone with website? Which sites have paid you?

How far have you gone with website? Which sites have paid you?

Actually, I haven't created a website about crypto ( I am focusing on other projects at this time ) but I am using two faucets that I have to withdraw successfully, one is GrabBTC of course using Brave browser with this one because they are accepting tips from Brave browser for BTC and Faucetcrypto which has an awesome UI, level up system, Items drops, and marketplace, go give it a shot I got paid like 3-4 days after I register.

Earnings week 19.png

Intro

Late 2020 I decided that I would give myself until the end of 2021 to try and earn at least $250 a week online. Mainly focused on earning crypto since it is easier, more interesting and has potential to be worth even more in the future.
If I manage to achieve my goals before the end of 2021 I'm considering dedicating my self full time to this endeavour instead of looking for a corporate job once I finish my bachelor in economics.
To keep me accountable and also to have this adventure registered forever I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

How much have I made last week:

For a total of: -$46,04!

I'm writing this post two days late because of the blood that is spilling all over the crypto markets. I've been keeping an eye on it 24/7 and making the last changes to my portfolio to go into hibernation mode. It looks like winter is upon us...

My DeFi positions are bleeding but I'm not backing down. I used only free funds to invest in it so I'm taking the approach "ride or die", plus I think that long term these projects will yell me a solid return.

I wasn't expecting the bear market to come so soon, I wasn't able to make all the changes I wanted to but still managed to take some profits that are now yelling me a nice 10% APY at celsius. Most of us are into crypto for the long run and don't get scared of easily but this wave was brutal.

Usually we see a lot of people turn tail and run after such a shock in the market but I'm sticking to this journey! MY BIGGEST REGRET was not taking advantage of the faucets when they were paying out MASSIVE free earnings because the price of bitcoin was low. In the early days there were faucets paying 5 full bitcoins per day.
This is the time to double down and hope for a better future, opportunities like this only present themselves once in a while and I'm grabbing mine!

Weekly goals anim.gif

My objectives for next week:

I'm not setting any objectives for this week. I have to adapt my strategy and reflect on my long term goals. Back to the drawing table to reformulate the plan and the best route to success.

I will have my bags full of crypto when the next bull market comes around...

As always if you want to learn more about my journey check out my website!
Hope you have a great week. See you next Monday!

Weekly earnings 20.png

Intro

Late 2020 I decided that I would give myself until the end of 2021 to try and earn at least $250 a week online. Mainly focused on earning crypto since it is easier, more interesting and has potential to be worth even more in the future.
If I manage to achieve my goals before the end of 2021 I'm considering dedicating my self full time to this endeavour instead of looking for a corporate job once I finish my bachelor in economics.
To keep me accountable and also to have this adventure registered forever. I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: $69,61!

Another bloody week in the crypto markets but I'm not worried at all. This is a great opportunity to earn even more crypto doing exactly the same and eventually the markets will recover and set new all time highs.

I have no intention of selling my crypto, not now not ever. This latest drop allowed me reflect upon my objectives and my plan is to own has much crypto as possible and eventually live off the dividends from Celsius, DeFi and other kind of projects that may appear along the way.

All we have to do is be consistent and keep dollar cost averaging into the cryptos we believe in. I know it's boring but it is proven to be the best strategy. Eventually the compounding effect will be so strong that I will become financially independent.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Post 4 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 5 Chapters

Dude as always awesome to follow your story, I've expected a carnage after the dip and yeah numbers looking brutal! But good to see you have a can-do attitude and go through this, by the end even stronger. Guess we all learned a hard lesson lately.
Brief question on your FreeBitCo income how is the share between rolling/interest/refs?

you have any literature as recommendations for defi? I am planning to look into that since a while but always stepping back. Guess the right entry is missing.
Good luck, hope next time you can again post a 3 digit number.

ps. How about staking where are you stake your profits

Dude as always awesome to follow your story, I've expected a carnage after the dip and yeah numbers looking brutal! But good to see you have a can-do attitude and go through this, by the end even stronger. Guess we all learned a hard lesson lately.
Brief question on your FreeBitCo income how is the share between rolling/interest/refs?

you have any literature as recommendations for defi? I am planning to look into that since a while but always stepping back. Guess the right entry is missing.
Good luck, hope next time you can again post a 3 digit number.

ps. How about staking where are you stake your profits
Hi, thank you for the kind words!

I've learned most of it by watching youtube videos and reading the white papers for a couple different platforms https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/tokenomics/cake here's the most famous one currently on Binance Smart Chain. PS: I only use binance smart chain since it is WAY cheaper than ETH. I myself started by investing $50 just to test things out and learn how it works before putting more money into it.

I have a lot of different places where I stake my profits. HIVE and steem (pos blockchains), Celcius, freebitco, Crypto.com, NEXO, CUBDEFI, Harvest Finance, autofarm and some more. I invest all my free earnings to make a snowball effect... I'm using various different platforms to distribute the risk and have more content to share.

Weekly earnings 21.png

Intro

If I manage to achieve my goals before the end of 2021 I'm considering dedicating my self full time to this endeavour instead of looking for a corporate job.
To keep me accountable and to have this adventure registered forever I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: $79,49!

Better than last week but still another week bellow $100, this dip is destroying my earnings and I've been putting in the time lately. Anyhow I don't plan on selling anytime soon so just have to grind through this bear market. On the positive side most websites increase the amount of satoshis awarded per hour when the price of Crypto declines so I'm farming even more satoshis...

I'm finally back on track and making better life choices lately, waking up early and writing post more regularly and on schedule. I want to try and accumulate some posts this week so that I can still publish on days where I can't find the time to write a new post.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Post 5 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters
  • Find and Experiment a new platform to earn online
I'm making a schedule and sticking to it from now on, I will try to work for 10 to 12 hours on weekdays and completely shut if off on the weekend and have some time for myself. I've been extremely unproductive in the past due to not having any deadlines for my work in the crypto world.

Hi @LFMoney
I see you're going great.
Your majority of earning from Hive. So, how you're earning from there?

Just from posting?

Please share some insight.
Hi, mostly from posting but a part of it comes from curating good content. Since I was able to amass a good amount of Hive aver the years now it yells me some extra income per week.

Weekly earnings 22.png

Intro

If I manage to achieve my goals before the end of 2021 I'm considering dedicating my self full time to this endeavour instead of looking for a corporate job.
To keep me accountable and to have this adventure registered forever I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: $102,82!

Finally back to over $100 in a week! To compensate for the low crypto prices I had to grind way harder than usual but I was finally able to break $100. When the bulls return my earnings will explode!

Hive yelled. great returns this week. The extra effort and consistency I've been putting into it are really paying off.

Betfury had made an amazing announcement this week: Their token (BFG) will finally be listed on an Decentralised exchange! Can't wait to see the price once it comes out.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Experiment a new crypto website / Project

View attachment 175422

Intro

To keep me accountable and also to have this adventure registered forever I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: -$46,04!

I'm writing this post two days late because of the blood that is spilling all over the crypto markets. I've been keeping an eye on it 24/7 and making the last changes to my portfolio to go into hibernation mode. It looks like winter is upon us...

My DeFi positions are bleeding but I'm not backing down. I used only free funds to invest in it so I'm taking the approach "ride or die", plus I think that long term these projects will yell me a solid return.

I wasn't expecting the bear market to come so soon, I wasn't able to make all the changes I wanted to but still managed to take some profits that are now yelling me a nice 10% APY at celsius. Most of us are into crypto for the long run and don't get scared of easily but this wave was brutal.

Usually we see a lot of people turn tail and run after such a shock in the market but I'm sticking to this journey! MY BIGGEST REGRET was not taking advantage of the faucets when they were paying out MASSIVE free earnings because the price of bitcoin was low. In the early days there were faucets paying 5 full bitcoins per day.
This is the time to double down and hope for a better future, opportunities like this only present themselves once in a while and I'm grabbing mine!

Weekly goals anim.gif

I'm not setting any objectives for this week. I have to adapt my strategy and reflect on my long term goals. Back to the drawing table to reformulate the plan and the best route to success.

I will have my bags full of crypto when the next bull market comes around...

I signed up with hive and steem using your link. You said earlier you earn to hive by posting, is this similar to steem?

congrats that you are back on track! Brief question could you for last and this week give the # of satoshis? I am curious if this is just from currency fluctuations or if you really could double the satoshi based income.

I am glad to see you have again 3 digit earnings

Nice journey I am also member of steemit but currently not active in that site. I will check your list looks like they are giving good returns for effort

I have joined noice.cash and posting some articles, i think takes time to earn but looks like good source for income

I signed up with hive and steem using your link. You said earlier you earn to hive by posting, is this similar to steem?
Hi, Hive is exactly like steem but better. I'm moving away from steem since it was overtaken by a Korean billionaire last year. I no longer believe in the project and prefer to use Hive only. If you do join Hive be sure to let me know your username.

congrats that you are back on track! Brief question could you for last and this week give the # of satoshis? I am curious if this is just from currency fluctuations or if you really could double the satoshi based income.

I am glad to see you have again 3 digit earnings

I do the math by multiplying the number of satoshis I'm earning each week by the price on Monday when I write my post. I could track the number of satoshis I'm earning but I thought it would look more interesting looking at this in dollars. I might make some changes to my spreadsheet to include both values in satoshis and in $.

I have joined noice.cash and posting some articles, i think takes time to earn but looks like good source for income

I've been earning quite well with them lately but I joined very early and manage to build a following of almost 2K. Best of luck, hope you grow there!

Weekly earnings 24.png

Intro

In late 2020 I decided that I would give myself until the end of 2021 to try and earn at least $250 a week online. Mainly focused on earning crypto since it is easier, more interesting, and potentially worth even more in the future.

I have made the decision to pursue this venture full-time and dedicate at least 40 hours per week. I'm in crypto for the long run, so in order to track my earnings, I only take into account the amount of crypto I made on the last 7 days and multiply by the price of each crypto on Monday ignoring the effect of the price volatility on my previously owned crypto. Except for the DeFi part of my earnings where I will take into account any losses I might incur over the week.

To keep me accountable and have this adventure registered forever, I will share my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total: $50,43!

I've had a very unproductive week since I've been planing and coming to terms with my recent decision to do crypto full-time. It's scary to see the market crash right after I made my decision but it was something that I was already expecting.

I'm very excited about this new chapter of my life. I'm full of ideas and projects that I want to pursue and I can't wait to share them with you. It will take some time for me to get in the rhythm.

I have my DeFi tracking spreadsheet almost ready and my revenue/losses from DeFi will be included on this weekly report starting next week. I opted for tracking the value of my entire DeFi positions each Monday and see how much I have made or lost.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Build and launch my own website

I also wish to join new sites like you're all doing here. so how do you join https://www.beermoneyforum.com/ and does it work for Nigerian in terms of payment

I also wish to join new sites like you're all doing here. so how do you join https://www.beermoneyforum.com/ and does it work for Nigerian in terms of payment
I'm pretty sure it works worldwide and they pay the same no matter where you're from! You just to post quality content and build up a following

Weekly earnings 25.png

Intro

In late 2020 I decided that I would give myself until the end of 2021 to try and earn at least $250 a week online. Mainly focused on earning crypto since it is easier, more interesting, and potentially worth even more in the future.

Almost 6 months after starting this journey I realized that I could actually make a living out of crypto if I went into it full time! So that's what I did, I'm chasing my dream of doing crypto for a living. I'm experimenting with a lot of different projects and platforms to increase my weekly earnings.

To keep me accountable and have this adventure registered forever, I will share my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday.

For a total of $206,76!

Since I'm into this full time it was about time that I step up my game. I improved my spreadsheet and added both my DEFI and Splinterlands income/losses! The massive run-up on the splinterlands cards price is boosting my income to a whole new level! I can't wait for the splinterlands airdrop and new rewards!

My DeFi positions have been bleeding for a while but I'm not worried about it. Unfortunately, I decided to stake all the tokens I got from the Betfury airdrop instead of dumping them, not a wise decision but they were free so I can't complain!

Very happy about this week's results! I'm very close to hitting my annual objective, and I think I will be cruising over the $250 a week line once Bitcoin and altcoins come back from this correction!

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Post 7 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Participate in Hive Powerup
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times.
  • Experiment with a new crypto website / Project
Hope you have a great week!

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.