Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Hi everyone! I started online earning in early 2018 but I lost track of my progress and started deviating from the pass after a while, I even started a thread here before but I need a fresh start now! My grand goal is to earn 1 full bitcoin completely for free, I'm not starting from 0, I already invested a little bit of money and a lot of time into it. I did a lot more damage than good in the beginning but now I know what not to do (Invest in shitcoins). I'm going to be updating my progress every week, and setting weekly goals for my earnings, a crucial thing in my opinion to keep me motivated on my journey.

?Starting point (02-11-2020):
  • 0,07791365 BTC
  • 1651 STEEM
  • 4258 HIVE
  • 1608 CRO
  • TOTAL CONVERTED: 0,14156731 BTC
I have been loosing a lot of satoshis every week because my alt coins are getting slaughtered. From the week before until last monday I lost 120$ in bitcoin because of it. I update my spreadsheet every Monday and using the conversion rate of the 2nd of November I have a total of 0,14156731 BTC.
Still a long way to go but I have made 14% of the way already so I know it is possible! I hope to grow my earnings every single week, my greatest adversary is my past self, so I must beat it every single week! Keep improving day after day, persistence and consistency are key on this journey!

⚔️Goals for this week:
  • Get 21 referrals at Betfury
  • Get to 560 Referrals on freebitco.in
  • Grow my Instagram page to 2540 Followers
  • Earn 80,000 Satoshis (10€)

Last time I embarked on this journey I made a couple mistakes the main one was letting people convince me that it is not possible, I lost so much because of it. Bitcoin was hitting very low prices and rewards were HUGE back then. I'm wiser now, I let them fool me once and I'm the one to blame, if I believe it I should have kept going. I used to be ashamed of telling people that I'm trying to make money online because of their judgement but the money I'm making now is worth more than their opinion ?

How I earn:
I decided to make a website where I list the websites I'm using along with payment proof and some tutorials to maximize your gains! I'm also making blog post like this ones in there to track my journey. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

I also let my Bitcoin sit in an app that gives me 4,5% yearly return on my bitcoins so I keep growing my passive each week. https://crypto.com/app/jvqjp78smf use the code jvqjp78smf to get a $50 dollar bonus if you buy and hold their crypto (KRO) for 6 months, they also have a visa card that gives you cashback on every purchase!

I'm counting on this community to keep me going, I've seen so many posts in here that gave me the tolls and motivation to keep me going, I'm probably a big referral from one of you guys since I try to always use a fellow beermoney referral link ?

I will post an update on monday, see you then!
Have a great weekend and even greater earning!

Sorry for taking so long to respond to this thread! I've got side tracked by other issues and forgot to publish my results in here and also on my personal blog... I'm going to update it soon.
I'm using a coingecko api that tracks the prices hourly so whenever I publish my results they're pretty much up to date.
Sure I can make a dummy of my profit tracker. I've been improving it in the last couple of days and I'm very satisfied with the latest result. I've managed to make raw data dump tab and a clean tab for my income from each source.

Congratulations on reaching over $100 a week, that is awesome.

If you could make up a dummy copy of your spreadsheet/profit tracker I would really appreciate it. I've tried to make my own but I'm not happy with it.

Looking forward to your next update.

Congratulations on reaching over $100 a week, that is awesome.

If you could make up a dummy copy of your spreadsheet/profit tracker I would really appreciate it. I've tried to make my own but I'm not happy with it.

Looking forward to your next update.
Hi! Here you go... I've deleted my data for privacy reasons. What I do is put the total amount I own of each crypto every Sunday into the data tab and the 1st tab automatically makes the conversion into USD.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jOi4lHRSJFG416DPetMJ6NbkFRjmEcYMLy-5mdUDl8U/edit?usp=sharing

Check detailed guide HERE but you should know that website make lots of changes these days. I'll update when system gets stable. Right now earning is nearly impossible.
Thank for taking care of that question! I just noticed you're also doing a journey of your own, I'm going to read it and keep an eye out for future updates.

Have a nice week!

Weekly earning 14.png

How much have I made last week:

For a total of: $109,67!

Another week above $100! Hopefully I can consistently make over 100 from now on. I decided to make some changes to the list: I stoped using and sharing 2 of the websites because I was making less than $1 per day.
This will allow me to focus more on growing my favourite websites at the moment like Hive and Betfury instead of trying to grow them all at once and fail miserably. I will try to grind my way up to $5 a day on both platforms by putting in the work and because of compounding interests this will become easier each and every week!

Also made a new header image for this posts to align better with my usual layout for my other posts. I'm not sure about the sizing tough (2240px x 1260px). When you make custom templates for your blogposts what dimensions do you usually use? in px

My objectives for next week:

• Read 1 chapter per day
  • Exercise 4 days this week
  • Make 5 posts on Hive / LEO
  • Comment 30 posts on Hive / LEO
  • Post at least twice a day on https://www.beermoneyforum.com/
As always if you want to learn more about my journey check out my website!
Hope you have a great week. See you next Monday!

Hi everyone! I started online earning in early 2018 but I lost track of my progress and started deviating from the pass after a while, I even started a thread here before but I need a fresh start now! My grand goal is to earn 1 full bitcoin completely for free, I'm not starting from 0, I already invested a little bit of money and a lot of time into it. I did a lot more damage than good in the beginning but now I know what not to do (Invest in shitcoins). I'm going to be updating my progress every week, and setting weekly goals for my earnings, a crucial thing in my opinion to keep me motivated on my journey.

?Starting point (02-11-2020):
  • 0,07791365 BTC
  • 1651 STEEM
  • 4258 HIVE
  • 1608 CRO
  • TOTAL CONVERTED: 0,14156731 BTC
I have been loosing a lot of satoshis every week because my alt coins are getting slaughtered. From the week before until last monday I lost 120$ in bitcoin because of it. I update my spreadsheet every Monday and using the conversion rate of the 2nd of November I have a total of 0,14156731 BTC.
Still a long way to go but I have made 14% of the way already so I know it is possible! I hope to grow my earnings every single week, my greatest adversary is my past self, so I must beat it every single week! Keep improving day after day, persistence and consistency are key on this journey!

⚔️Goals for this week:
  • Get 21 referrals at Betfury
  • Get to 560 Referrals on freebitco.in
  • Grow my Instagram page to 2540 Followers
  • Earn 80,000 Satoshis (10€)

Last time I embarked on this journey I made a couple mistakes the main one was letting people convince me that it is not possible, I lost so much because of it. Bitcoin was hitting very low prices and rewards were HUGE back then. I'm wiser now, I let them fool me once and I'm the one to blame, if I believe it I should have kept going. I used to be ashamed of telling people that I'm trying to make money online because of their judgement but the money I'm making now is worth more than their opinion ?

How I earn:
I decided to make a website where I list the websites I'm using along with payment proof and some tutorials to maximize your gains! I'm also making blog post like this ones in there to track my journey. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

I also let my Bitcoin sit in an app that gives me 4,5% yearly return on my bitcoins so I keep growing my passive each week. https://crypto.com/app/jvqjp78smf use the code jvqjp78smf to get a $50 dollar bonus if you buy and hold their crypto (KRO) for 6 months, they also have a visa card that gives you cashback on every purchase!

I'm counting on this community to keep me going, I've seen so many posts in here that gave me the tolls and motivation to keep me going, I'm probably a big referral from one of you guys since I try to always use a fellow beermoney referral link ?

I will post an update on monday, see you then!
Have a great weekend and even greater earning!
May you continue your journey to earn bitcoins, may you succeed in your cause. If you continue your work continuously and with the diligence , then maybe you can own a bitcoin in the coming few months. I have a wish from you so that you can succeed in your cause.

Weekly earnings 14.png

For a total of: $105,27!

The recent market flash drop got me a little bit worried about my weekly results but even that couldn't drag me down bellow my new $100 standard. I'm getting addicted to CUBDEFI, I can't stop investing in it, the returns are just too appealing and since I'm only investing money I earned for "Free" I feel a little bit bolder than I usually do.

I finally decided to invest into the liquidity pools and it wasn't as easy as I was expecting. Started with a little panic attack because I couldn't find the BUSD I sent to my Metamask but after a while I found an article that solved the situation. I will be investing even more over the next few weeks until I can make at least $25 a week from it. By my calculations ceteris paribus it should take a little less than $500 invested into the CUB BUSD Liquidity pool to achieve those returns.

I feel like I'm finally picking up my pace and I've been feeling very motivated to keep going on this journey. Finally I'm seeing some "decent" returns from the work I've been putting into this journey.

• Post 6 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters
  • Experiment a new crypto website / Project

View attachment 171835

For a total of: $105,27!

The recent market flash drop got me a little bit worried about my weekly results but even that couldn't drag me down bellow my new $100 standard. I'm getting addicted to CUBDEFI, I can't stop investing in it, the returns are just too appealing and since I'm only investing money I earned for "Free" I feel a little bit bolder than I usually do.

I finally decided to invest into the liquidity pools and it wasn't as easy as I was expecting. Started with a little panic attack because I couldn't find the BUSD I sent to my Metamask but after a while I found an article that solved the situation. I will be investing even more over the next few weeks until I can make at least $25 a week from it. By my calculations ceteris paribus it should take a little less than $500 invested into the CUB BUSD Liquidity pool to achieve those returns.

I feel like I'm finally picking up my pace and I've been feeling very motivated to keep going on this journey. Finally I'm seeing some "decent" returns from the work I've been putting into this journey.

• Post 6 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters
Hey mate ,
How much you invested in Cubedefi and which farm do you use?
Because I want to start with this site but I can't understand it's algorithms well

Hey mate ,
How much you invested in Cubedefi and which farm do you use?
Because I want to start with this site but I can't understand it's algorithms well
I invested $10 then I decided to invest $90 more and after that another $200... I started using the DEN's because I didn't understand anything about DeFi. Once I understood I changed everything into the CUB-BUSD farm.
I don't want to influence you but you really shouldn't invest in something you don't understand, take sometime to learn about DeFi and after that read the Cubdefi white paper to understand it. It is a risky investment! The project his brand new and there's a chance of complete loss, make your own research and don't put any money you're not willing to loose in it.
I've invested only free online earnings into it so I'm not emotional about the short time possible swings.

Weekly earnings 16.png

Intro

Late 2020 I decided that I would give myself until the end of 2021 to try and earn at least $250 a week online. Mainly focused on earning crypto since it is easier, more interesting and has potential to be worth even more in the future.
If I manage to achieve my goals before the end of 2021 I'm considering dedicating my self full time to this endeavour instead of looking for a corporate job once I finish my bachelor in economics.
To keep me accountable and also to have this adventure registered forever on the Hive blockchain I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: $105,33!

Great Monday for crypto after some scary times constantly seeing the price dip further and further we finally see it turning around. I took that chance to buy some more crypto and take a deep dive into DeFi!

I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted this week because I decided to finally jump into the DeFi rabbit hole. I started using CUB when it first came out and after learning a little bit more about it I got hooked. So I withdrew some of my free earnings from Betfury and Steem and invested them into some other DeFi projects to diversify my investments. I learned that there are some projects that automatically compound your investments so naturally I had to try them out: Autofarm and Harvest.finance seemed to be the more reliable projects out there so those were the two I went with.

I would prefer to use ETH network because of decentralisation but the fees are just too high for my tinny investments at the moment so I was "forced" to go with the Binance Smart Chain instead. My objective is to invest enough to earn me at least $10 a day completely passive.

I've learned a LOT this week and got into some scary situations while moving my crypto around with Metamask and having to input the tokens contracts manually. Luckily the crypto community tends to be very helpful so I quickly found someone willing to help me out whenever I was stuck.

Weekly goals anim.gif

Sorry for that animated header, I think I made it refresh too often. I'm having some fun with canva and finding ways to make my posts slightly better but it takes experimenting to get better at it. I've been meaning to improve this weekly post for a while now and I think I'm going to be more specific with my goals and try to make it more interesting from the next week onwards. Maybe even a consequence If I fail more than X objectives.

• Post 5 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Read 8 Chapters
  • Keep learning about Defi.

View attachment 172501

Intro

Late 2020 I decided that I would give myself until the end of 2021 to try and earn at least $250 a week online. Mainly focused on earning crypto since it is easier, more interesting and has potential to be worth even more in the future.
If I manage to achieve my goals before the end of 2021 I'm considering dedicating my self full time to this endeavour instead of looking for a corporate job once I finish my bachelor in economics.
To keep me accountable and also to have this adventure registered forever on the Hive blockchain I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: $105,33!

Great Monday for crypto after some scary times constantly seeing the price dip further and further we finally see it turning around. I took that chance to buy some more crypto and take a deep dive into DeFi!

I wasn't able to post as much as I wanted this week because I decided to finally jump into the DeFi rabbit hole. I started using CUB when it first came out and after learning a little bit more about it I got hooked. So I withdrew some of my free earnings from Betfury and Steem and invested them into some other DeFi projects to diversify my investments. I learned that there are some projects that automatically compound your investments so naturally I had to try them out: Autofarm and Harvest.finance seemed to be the more reliable projects out there so those were the two I went with.

I would prefer to use ETH network because of decentralisation but the fees are just too high for my tinny investments at the moment so I was "forced" to go with the Binance Smart Chain instead. My objective is to invest enough to earn me at least $10 a day completely passive.

I've learned a LOT this week and got into some scary situations while moving my crypto around with Metamask and having to input the tokens contracts manually. Luckily the crypto community tends to be very helpful so I quickly found someone willing to help me out whenever I was stuck.

View attachment 172502

Sorry for that animated header, I think I made it refresh too often. I'm having some fun with canva and finding ways to make my posts slightly better but it takes experimenting to get better at it. I've been meaning to improve this weekly post for a while now and I think I'm going to be more specific with my goals and try to make it more interesting from the next week onwards. Maybe even a consequence If I fail more than X objectives.

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Read 8 Chapters
  • Keep learning about Defi.
Hi, love this journey man.
Well done in your consistency and efforts!

Would you be interested to add one more platform to help you add to your BTC earnings each week or are these all the sites you plan to use?

LFmoney, your journey is damn interesting and reminds me to my path. I've got some BTC in early days. And now I am back to gain some more... someway you do, someway different. I don't have that much refs and ways lower weekly revenue :/ anyway good job. Could you estimate the time you invest there? Would be an interesting kpi

Hi,
I have just read through your thread and I must say I am impressed by how you increased your earning from 20$ a week to more than 100$ a week.

Can you please explain in detail, how are you earning consistently from betfury? Are you betting and these are your winnings? Or are you doing something else entirely?

If you are betting and these are your winnings, can you please share some tips and tricks here to benefit those reading?

Hi, love this journey man.
Well done in your consistency and efforts!

Would you be interested to add one more platform to help you add to your BTC earnings each week or are these all the sites you plan to use?
I'm always willing to try new platforms. I don't include every platform I'm using on the report, only the ones I find worthy enough. I try them out for a while and if I think they're secure and decent I start including them.

LFmoney, your journey is damn interesting and reminds me to my path. I've got some BTC in early days. And now I am back to gain some more... someway you do, someway different. I don't have that much refs and ways lower weekly revenue :/ anyway good job. Could you estimate the time you invest there? Would be an interesting kpi
Thank you! I have no clue on how much time I put into this journey but a lot for sure. Most of it I spend learning and experimenting not earning.
Hi,
I have just read through your thread and I must say I am impressed by how you increased your earning from 20$ a week to more than 100$ a week.

Can you please explain in detail, how are you earning consistently from betfury? Are you betting and these are your winnings? Or are you doing something else entirely?

If you are betting and these are your winnings, can you please share some tips and tricks here to benefit those reading?
Hi! I will try to go point by point:
Are you betting and these are your winnings? - I don't win anything betting, in fact I loose some income to betting but the income from free boxes and BFG tokens is bigger than my losses.
Or are you doing something else entirely? - I started using Betfury late 2020 and I used all my free earnings to "mine" BFG tokens that payout daily dividends and I'm still mining some but way less than before. So most of my earnings come from holding BFG tokens and from my referrals.

I don't bet to win on betfury I bet to "mine" the BFG tokens, what I do is set the dice to roll under 89 and do a 900% increase on the bet if I loose and let it run on auto until I hit my stop loss. I usually start the bet with 0.1% or less of my total holdings atm.

I'm always willing to try new platforms. I don't include every platform I'm using on the report, only the ones I find worthy enough. I try them out for a while and if I think they're secure and decent I start including them.

Thank you! I have no clue on how much time I put into this journey but a lot for sure. Most of it I spend learning and experimenting not earning.

Hi! I will try to go point by point:
Are you betting and these are your winnings? - I don't win anything betting, in fact I loose some income to betting but the income from free boxes and BFG tokens is bigger than my losses.
Or are you doing something else entirely? - I started using Betfury late 2020 and I used all my free earnings to "mine" BFG tokens that payout daily dividends and I'm still mining some but way less than before. So most of my earnings come from holding BFG tokens and from my referrals.

I don't bet to win on betfury I bet to "mine" the BFG tokens, what I do is set the dice to roll under 89 and do a 900% increase on the bet if I loose and let it run on auto until I hit my stop loss. I usually start the bet with 0.1% or less of my total holdings atm.
If you don't mind may I ask you how much do you have BFG and TXT staked & locked to earn such a decent amount of money? Few day's ago I joined both site under you,that's why I am asking you .

Weekly earnings 17.png

Intro

To keep me accountable and also to have this adventure registered forever. I will be sharing my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of: $124,32

Seems like my new endeavour into DeFi was worth it! I'll keep reinvesting all my earnings back into the same projects I'm already invested in until I can get at least $5 a day from them.
On the other platforms I will try to make at least $1 a day from now on, my growth on Betfury and the other free sources is slowing down and that can't happen. It took me a long time to setup everything for DeFi but now I'll have a lot more free time.

I'm slowly getting closer to 50% of my goal but I need to supercharge my growth if I want to meet them by the end of this year. I'm convinced that redirecting my free earnings into several DeFi projects is the only way that I can grow my income fast enough.

Weekly goals anim.gif

I completely failed my objectives this week so I'm scaling back this weeks objectives so that I'm able to accomplish them and get back on the wagon:

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters

If you don't mind may I ask you how much do you have BFG and TXT staked & locked to earn such a decent amount of money? Few day's ago I joined both site under you,that's why I am asking you .
At the moment I have 5500 BFG's that give me around $0,70 per day and TXT I only have 1673 which gives me less than 1 cent per day. I don't farm TXT on Trustdice like I do on betfury, I think betfury is way better and it will be worth a lot more in the future. From trust dice I simple get referrals and claim once every 6 hours excluding a bet here and there on some football match I might find interesting.
Hope that helps, if you have more questions fell free to ask

At the moment I have 5500 BFG's that give me around $0,70 per day and TXT I only have 1673 which gives me less than 1 cent per day. I don't farm TXT on Trustdice like I do on betfury, I think betfury is way better and it will be worth a lot more in the future. From trust dice I simple get referrals and claim once every 6 hours excluding a bet here and there on some football match I might find interesting.
Hope that helps, if you have more questions fell free to ask
Many thanks for your quick & detailed response.If needed I'll surely let you know .Thanks once again for your time.

Very inspiring.The good thing is that you are fulfilling your target but it's me I loose hope sometimes.I will try regularly now.

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.