Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

Hi everyone! I started online earning in early 2018 but I lost track of my progress and started deviating from the pass after a while, I even started a thread here before but I need a fresh start now! My grand goal is to earn 1 full bitcoin completely for free, I'm not starting from 0, I already invested a little bit of money and a lot of time into it. I did a lot more damage than good in the beginning but now I know what not to do (Invest in shitcoins). I'm going to be updating my progress every week, and setting weekly goals for my earnings, a crucial thing in my opinion to keep me motivated on my journey.

?Starting point (02-11-2020):
  • 0,07791365 BTC
  • 1651 STEEM
  • 4258 HIVE
  • 1608 CRO
  • TOTAL CONVERTED: 0,14156731 BTC
I have been loosing a lot of satoshis every week because my alt coins are getting slaughtered. From the week before until last monday I lost 120$ in bitcoin because of it. I update my spreadsheet every Monday and using the conversion rate of the 2nd of November I have a total of 0,14156731 BTC.
Still a long way to go but I have made 14% of the way already so I know it is possible! I hope to grow my earnings every single week, my greatest adversary is my past self, so I must beat it every single week! Keep improving day after day, persistence and consistency are key on this journey!

⚔️Goals for this week:
  • Get 21 referrals at Betfury
  • Get to 560 Referrals on freebitco.in
  • Grow my Instagram page to 2540 Followers
  • Earn 80,000 Satoshis (10€)

Last time I embarked on this journey I made a couple mistakes the main one was letting people convince me that it is not possible, I lost so much because of it. Bitcoin was hitting very low prices and rewards were HUGE back then. I'm wiser now, I let them fool me once and I'm the one to blame, if I believe it I should have kept going. I used to be ashamed of telling people that I'm trying to make money online because of their judgement but the money I'm making now is worth more than their opinion ?

How I earn:
I decided to make a website where I list the websites I'm using along with payment proof and some tutorials to maximize your gains! I'm also making blog post like this ones in there to track my journey. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

I also let my Bitcoin sit in an app that gives me 4,5% yearly return on my bitcoins so I keep growing my passive each week. https://crypto.com/app/jvqjp78smf use the code jvqjp78smf to get a $50 dollar bonus if you buy and hold their crypto (KRO) for 6 months, they also have a visa card that gives you cashback on every purchase!

I'm counting on this community to keep me going, I've seen so many posts in here that gave me the tolls and motivation to keep me going, I'm probably a big referral from one of you guys since I try to always use a fellow beermoney referral link ?

I will post an update on monday, see you then!
Have a great weekend and even greater earning!

Weekly earnings 26.png

Intro

I've started this journey on January 2021 with the objective of hitting my goal of earning at least $250 a week until the end of the year. Recently I've been earning over $250 so my new goal is to average over $250 a week for the entire year.
To keep me accountable and have this adventure registered forever, I will share my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

How much have I made last week:

For a total of $576,94!

Once again what an insane return from splinterlands! The card values have been increasing week after week for a while now and there are a bunch of exciting new features coming to the game very soon!

This was my best week ever by a lot, when I started my journey I never imagined I would be able to earn over $500 a week in just 6 months of grinding hard. This is proof that you can make any of your dreams a reality if you work hard enough!

Finally I'm getting some positive returns on DeFi, hopefully it will keep growing over the next few weeks so that I can recuperate some of the losses.

I took the day off to celebrate this achievement but I can't let this success slow me down. If I keep growing at this pace I will be able to snowball my passive income in no time and achieve financial freedom before I'm 30. That's my biggest goal in life, earn enough passive income to live an above-average life without having to work.

Weekly goals anim.gif

My objectives for next week:

• Post 7 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times.
  • Start reading a new book.
  • Find a new project to earn passive income.
As always if you want to learn more about my journey check out my website!
Hope you have a great week. See you next Monday!

vibes (1).gif

Great week!

I'm really interested in Splinterlands and if I decide to join I will use your ref link.

Are you able to do a tutorial for it? Starting these things the right way can make a huge difference to earnings.

Are there any welcome bonuses to be aware of?

Great week!

I'm really interested in Splinterlands and if I decide to join I will use your ref link.

Are you able to do a tutorial for it? Starting these things the right way can make a huge difference to earnings.

Are there any welcome bonuses to be aware of?

Thank you! I will do a tutorial later this week. There's no secret to starting off the right way, the main focus is completing the daily quest and collecting the rewards.
The prices are very inflated at the moment because the last collection is sold out and the new one will take a while to be launched. No welcome bonus sadly

Weekly earnings 27.png

Intro

I've started this journey in January 2021 with the objective of hitting my goal of earning at least $250 a week until the end of the year.
In late June 2021 I was hitting my goal consistently, even managed to make double my initial goal in a single week so I decided to shift my life around and start doing crypto full time.
My main focus is on faucet websites, creating content (Blogging), playing crypto-related games, and earning interests with DeFi and CeFi.
To keep me accountable and have this adventure registered forever, I will share my weekly results and some comments about it with you every Monday (Sometimes Tuesday).

For a total of $463,30!

Another great week! I remember thinking to myself that making over 250 in a week within my first year with no additional investment would be almost impossible but here we are.
Once again Splinterlands cards valuation is the main responsible. I'm enjoying the ride but I know it will be over soon. Eventually, the prices will suffer a correction after the airdrop and the launch of the new legion collection. It probably will lead to having some weeks in a row with negative results. Hopefully, my other income sources will grow enough to offset the negative impact.

Cubfinance is on a roll! The price increased by nearly 50% in the last 7 days. Some of my DeFi positions decreased in value but since Cubfinance is my main platform it was able to sustain the losses and make an extra $123. I still think it is undervalued and we'll see a much higher price once the next few features getting released.

Switching my life around and pursuing crypto full time was the best decision I could have made. I'm riding high with last week's results and I know it won't be sunshine and rainbows forever. I'm saying this because it has been a while since I felt this happy and excited about work and life in general. I'm glad I found the courage to get out of the hole that I was digging for myself. I'm only now realizing how unhappy I have been over the last few years.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 25 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Read 20 minutes per day
  • Launch my new website

View attachment 180268

Intro

I've started this journey in January 2021 with the objective of hitting my goal of earning at least $250 a week until the end of the year.
In late June 2021 I was hitting my goal consistently, even managed to make double my initial goal in a single week so I decided to shift my life around and start doing crypto full time.
My main focus is on faucet websites, creating content (Blogging), playing crypto-related games, and earning interests with DeFi and CeFi.

For a total of $463,30!

Another great week! I remember thinking to myself that making over 250 in a week within my first year with no additional investment would be almost impossible but here we are.
Once again Splinterlands cards valuation is the main responsible. I'm enjoying the ride but I know it will be over soon. Eventually, the prices will suffer a correction after the airdrop and the launch of the new legion collection. It probably will lead to having some weeks in a row with negative results. Hopefully, my other income sources will grow enough to offset the negative impact.

Cubfinance is on a roll! The price increased by nearly 50% in the last 7 days. Some of my DeFi positions decreased in value but since Cubfinance is my main platform it was able to sustain the losses and make an extra $123. I still think it is undervalued and we'll see a much higher price once the next few features getting released.

Switching my life around and pursuing crypto full time was the best decision I could have made. I'm riding high with last week's results and I know it won't be sunshine and rainbows forever. I'm saying this because it has been a while since I felt this happy and excited about work and life in general. I'm glad I found the courage to get out of the hole that I was digging for myself. I'm only now realizing how unhappy I have been over the last few years.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 25 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Launch my new website
wow man! good luck and enjoy your life at the best :)

Thank you! I will do a tutorial later this week. There's no secret to starting off the right way, the main focus is completing the daily quest and collecting the rewards.
The prices are very inflated at the moment because the last collection is sold out and the new one will take a while to be launched. No welcome bonus sadly

Thanks for the reply, I'll look into it more & let you know if I join. Let us know when you've done the tutorial.

This, so so this! I'm still at the unhappy unmotivated stage but I'm hoping to change that around, you are inspiring me.

View attachment 180268

Intro

For a total of $463,30!

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 25 Posts.
  • Exercise 3 Times
  • Launch my new website

About Splinterlands earnings, how you're calculating your earnings there..??

I'm holding more than 70 cards of mix rarity. How to calculate my earnings..??

About Splinterlands earnings, how you're calculating your earnings there..??

I'm holding more than 70 cards of mix rarity. How to calculate my earnings..??

Hi, I simply see the value of my entire collection on their discord server. Simply type $stats "username" on the appropriate channel and a Bot will respond with the value of your collection and some other useful information.
Then I subtract the old valuation from the new one giving me the "earnings" from that week.

Weekly earnings 28.png

Intro

For a total of $563,07!

Well, splinterlands prices don't seem to stop rising. I thought it was impossible to keep growing by these insane amounts for so many weeks in a row but guess I was wrong.

My polygon Yolo play is collapsing. Can't say I'm surprised by that. I only bought into it because I had $50 to spare on the polygon blockchain and I thought it would be interesting to throw it on a farm with huge APY's. I'm not selling the position until the CUB launch in the polygon network so it might bounce back until then.

I need to start managing my time a lot better. I'm chasing a lot of different projects at once and end up making little progress on each of them. I'm taking some time to make a plan for my next few weeks, a roadmap with my main projects, and some deadlines to hold me accountable.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Post 6 times on Hive / Leo.
  • Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters
  • Organize my schedule
  • Create a roadmap for the remaining of 2021

Weekly earnings 28.png

Intro

For a total of $563,07!

Well, splinterlands prices don't seem to stop rising. I thought it was impossible to keep growing by these insane amounts for so many weeks in a row but guess I was wrong.

My polygon Yolo play is collapsing. Can't say I'm surprised by that. I only bought into it because I had $50 to spare on the polygon blockchain and I thought it would be interesting to throw it on a farm with huge APY's. I'm not selling the position until the CUB launch in the polygon network so it might bounce back until then.

I need to start managing my time a lot better. I'm chasing a lot of different projects at once and end up making little progress on each of them. I'm taking some time to make a plan for my next few weeks, a roadmap with my main projects, and some deadlines to hold me accountable.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters
  • Organize my schedule
How much did you invested in in terms of time and cash?

Weekly earnings 28.png

Intro

For a total of $563,07!

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times
  • Read 10 Chapters
  • Organize my schedule
That's really amazing!!!
I hope your huge profits last as much as possible, you really deserve it!
I have a question about Splinterlands, do you buy epic or legendary cards then wait a week and sell it with a higher price or something else?
Thanks in advance and keep going!

Hi everyone! I started online earning in early 2018 but I lost track of my progress and started deviating from the pass after a while, I even started a thread here before but I need a fresh start now! My grand goal is to earn 1 full bitcoin completely for free, I'm not starting from 0, I already invested a little bit of money and a lot of time into it. I did a lot more damage than good in the beginning but now I know what not to do (Invest in shitcoins). I'm going to be updating my progress every week, and setting weekly goals for my earnings, a crucial thing in my opinion to keep me motivated on my journey.

?Starting point (02-11-2020):
  • 0,07791365 BTC
  • 1651 STEEM
  • 4258 HIVE
  • 1608 CRO
  • TOTAL CONVERTED: 0,14156731 BTC
I have been loosing a lot of satoshis every week because my alt coins are getting slaughtered. From the week before until last monday I lost 120$ in bitcoin because of it. I update my spreadsheet every Monday and using the conversion rate of the 2nd of November I have a total of 0,14156731 BTC.
Still a long way to go but I have made 14% of the way already so I know it is possible! I hope to grow my earnings every single week, my greatest adversary is my past self, so I must beat it every single week! Keep improving day after day, persistence and consistency are key on this journey!

⚔️Goals for this week:
  • Get 21 referrals at Betfury
  • Get to 560 Referrals on freebitco.in
  • Grow my Instagram page to 2540 Followers
  • Earn 80,000 Satoshis (10€)

Last time I embarked on this journey I made a couple mistakes the main one was letting people convince me that it is not possible, I lost so much because of it. Bitcoin was hitting very low prices and rewards were HUGE back then. I'm wiser now, I let them fool me once and I'm the one to blame, if I believe it I should have kept going. I used to be ashamed of telling people that I'm trying to make money online because of their judgement but the money I'm making now is worth more than their opinion ?

How I earn:
I decided to make a website where I list the websites I'm using along with payment proof and some tutorials to maximize your gains! I'm also making blog post like this ones in there to track my journey. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT!

I also let my Bitcoin sit in an app that gives me 4,5% yearly return on my bitcoins so I keep growing my passive each week. https://crypto.com/app/jvqjp78smf use the code jvqjp78smf to get a $50 dollar bonus if you buy and hold their crypto (KRO) for 6 months, they also have a visa card that gives you cashback on every purchase!

I'm counting on this community to keep me going, I've seen so many posts in here that gave me the tolls and motivation to keep me going, I'm probably a big referral from one of you guys since I try to always use a fellow beermoney referral link ?

I will post an update on monday, see you then!
Have a great weekend and even greater earning!
When I saw the title of your post I was wondering, how on earth did he plan to create bitcoin out of tin air. Now I understand you earn different crypto and convert them to Bitcoin. Good luck in your journey.

Weekly earnings 26.png

Intro

I've started this journey on January 2021 with the objective of hitting my goal of earning at least $250 a week until the end of the year. Recently I've been earning over $250 so my new goal is to average over $250 a week for the entire year.

For a total of $576,94!

Once again what an insane return from splinterlands! The card values have been increasing week after week for a while now and there are a bunch of exciting new features coming to the game very soon!

This was my best week ever by a lot, when I started my journey I never imagined I would be able to earn over $500 a week in just 6 months of grinding hard. This is proof that you can make any of your dreams a reality if you work hard enough!

Finally I'm getting some positive returns on DeFi, hopefully it will keep growing over the next few weeks so that I can recuperate some of the losses.

I took the day off to celebrate this achievement but I can't let this success slow me down. If I keep growing at this pace I will be able to snowball my passive income in no time and achieve financial freedom before I'm 30. That's my biggest goal in life, earn enough passive income to live an above-average life without having to work.

Weekly goals anim.gif

• Comment 50 Posts.
  • Exercise 4 Times.
  • Start reading a new book.
  • Find a new project to earn passive income.

vibes (1).gif
i registered on Hive can you explain how to earn money how can i start ?

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.