SCAM Multimining.website Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Souhaib

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
Just wanna share my experience with this site. after reading the whole threads i came to know that every one is stating the site as a scam but no one has proofs as well as they are mining on their free packages.

we all know that nobody is doing charity neither the miners nor the site owners. you will think that i'm biased no, just being frank because there are lots of mining scams. I have personally used them and got lessons. but when i have encountered this site through my friends referrals 4 months ago.

And thought to give it a try and started my mining with free plan but while withdrawals i faced the same problems you all are facing and asked my friends that how they got paid? is it legit or not then he sended me the below screenshot of his profile:

View attachment 6585

and suggested me to upgrade my package from free to paid. after upgrading the paid one you can check below screenshot of my account.

View attachment 6586

I'm not reveling my profile because of some personal reasons but as i know from this site alone my friends and other family member also have made huge amounts.
It's a big scam mining site they also have fake reviews in their site if you are newbie you will think that's legit due to many good reviews but in fact it's not

G

gregz67

is it paying ..????
IT IS A SCAM
Hello

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams . Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.
is it paying ..????

Souhaib

Gold Member
BMF Tokens
IT IS A SCAM
Hello

I write reviews on multiple websites on how they performance and trust worthy sites or scams . Well I will come to the point where I have invested my money to upgrade when it says you can get payouts after hitting 0.0050000 so I tried that it says I had to upgrade or pay a maintenance fee so I upgraded to crab investing 0.01 bitcoins so i paid that and then you add on your maintenance was more money as well. So I paid that as well now I have been waiting days for my payout and still nothing Also I have another complaint about your company that if you want to change you bitcoin address it says again you must upgrade well I have upgraded to crab and I still cant change my bitcoin address. So please I ask of you to help me with these problems. I also like to add yet another complaint that you do not ever respond to any message emails I have to you multiple times. So I believe this will fall on deaf ears.
keep away from this mining site it is scam and waste of time and all reviews there are fake have no sense!

R

Rubycook

This is just an awesome site that I found, I would like to tell thanks to admin for my instant payment. I basically have to be compelled to say it is best !!!

L

Leo Rios

I got paid each and every time from Multimining. For those who tell that this site is a scam for that please upgrade your package and try it. I upgrade my package and got paid.

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
I have been using this site for free for 3 months and so far i had my payments, last withdraw yesterday. I dont believe its a Ponzi scheme, to much time online and paying, even to free users. I strongly recomend this site.

https://multimining.website/signup?referral=17245
Real and legitimate mining sites just can't give out such profitable mining contracts. There would be no poor people on earth if such things exist. If it sounds too good to be true, it must be a scam.

Darlanc

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
The free members are subject to limitations, actually you can earn about a dollar or two a month, but no more. On the paid packages The ROI is 140 - 150 % a year. ETA to ROI 100% is around 250 days. It sounds pretty reasonable to me. SCAM HYIPs usually offer much more than that. Are you sure we talk about the same site?

Check it out

matt9005

Platinum Member
BMF Tokens
The free members are subject to limitations, actually you can earn about a dollar or two a month, but no more. On the paid packages The ROI is 140 - 150 % a year. ETA to ROI 100% is around 250 days. It sounds pretty reasonable to me. SCAM HYIPs usually offer much more than that. Are you sure we talk about the same site?

Check it out

I've seen literally tons of sites like these with these shit and they all turn out to be Ponzis. You claimed to have received payments from them, but you haven't provided a screenshot or blockchain explorer transaction. Don't trust any site with free mining service. Why would they give away money for free? Wouldn't it be more better to mine cryptocurrency themselves? Maybe you think I'm full or BS and this site is a reliable source of income, but don't go whining when it shuts down one day.