Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

Must checkout:

❌SCAM MultiCryptonite.com Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Droopy

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
cryptoblast.wordpress.com
BMF Points
$0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MultiCryptonite.com : 750+ Top Faucets You Pay Bots To Collect - SCAM or LEGIT???
MulticryptoniteBM.JPG
The title pretty much sums this one up. You get bots to collect for you and if it is legit then it is 100% worth it. You get a 5-day sample of the lessor of the BTC bots but of course, you cannot cash this out as it is below the minimum. But it makes it tempting to put some in. Will it ever come out again?

Put in some BTC if you can spare it tell us what is up with it.

I think it's not a scam. They pay me second withdraw on my personal wallet. I have a proof with screens.

1183809d30e0c890e6047159537202f9598998145c5019da1e866260956a3af4.png
8eaa847de36b79be181504a1f1e9cb5a59916eee705f27be362923e02b8c06b7.png

Not so sure about this one to be honest. They have made it look the same as the moon faucets in order to try and piggyback on the moon credibility. That to me is a yellow flag, also they list the moon faucets as their "partners" Another yellow flag. All in all there isnt enough to make me think its a scam, but there is enough to make me very very wary of any investment.

I feel you Mr. friedpiggy. To my shock though people have been posting proofs of payment up to 3. You never know. I like to give people the benefit of doubt. If you are legit there is nothing you can do about slanderous comments and really I do not mean you. Those are pretty good points. But people have to choose to be scammed. No scammer can make that decision for them. People need to be aware of risk on their own. If they are not they will learn fast. But the legitimate company has no defense against people pointing the finger and saying what they please. It can be pretty damaging to business and unlike a person who gets scammed, they didn't choose for that. It just happens because they are new and its crypto. Sometimes the new guy is legit. With crypto, you can look pretty informed calling every new thing a scam. Again @friedpiggy your evaluation is all true and I feel the same way. I don't know and would be super careful. Really no matter what you think just consider all new crypto things a slot machine. Have fun with it if you can afford to stick some money in and remember when you win or you will stop playing. lol If this is the real deal though it removes the worst part of faucet collecting and that is faucet collecting. I'm about the idea for sure.

I feel you Droopy, I just think that they went a little overboard. The minimum invest is around $100 on there. That is a bit much. If they put in a starter option that hit fewer faucets for say $10, I might be tempted, but I am too jaded and wary to drop $100 on a site that hasn't been around long and has a couple flags. Its all nice that they give you a 5 day trial, but those are just numbers on a screen. Payment proofs are also no indicator that a site is legit as I can set up a site, do some transfers between my various wallets and boom, theres my payment proofs. Means nothing in the long run.

For a company just starting out, they need to bring in an option that is lower than $100 for people to test with and see, otherwise they need to wait for a while and let the number of payment proofs get a lot higher before they will earn trust.

SCAM 1000%

To don't crowd this post with images, one will be enough to change all yellow flags from this thread into RED FLAG
multi 03.jpg

On NBR you can see 2 payment proofs (one without screenshot) from 2 users who joined NBR exactly same day, post proofs at exactly same day, and two rich guys who already take thousands dollars from Multicryptonite both have 1 payment proof on NBR. You guess right - for Multicryptonite

For us interested guy is SCUM CALLED SERGEY AKIMOCHKIN. Oh...no way that is our dear "guest" Sergey who was very kind to share his payment proof with us. That must be different Sergey. But if you guess again...you guess right....our "guest" Sergey post payment proof at exactly same day as on NBR :-(

Ok time to little deeper investigation and see what scam monitors will tell:

Based on scamanalyze.com Multicryptonite have zero trust rating, even Sergey Akimochkin post payment proof there

Based on scamadviser.com Multicryptonite have zero trust rating, even Sergey Akimochkin post payment proof there

He made smart step to post all his comments through Disqus.
So here is part from his Disqus Profile

All his posts (payment proofs) on disqus related to 2 websites...multicryptonite.com and bitcoin1free.work

Based on scamadviser.com owner of both websites is same person called Sydney Izen

And if you check POST for bitcoin1free.work here on forum, you will see that user who created thread got "jackpot" of 5 BTC on that site need to deposit at least 0.015 BTC to be able to claim jackpot. LOL
Also on scamadviser for bitcoin1free.work you can see multiple posts of users who already scammed on that site

So, based on all informations....Multicryptonite is scam for sure

@Mr. B please turn both websites into scam...to prevent that sick scammer cheat anyone else with his fake payment proofs

Thanks for posting this. It is good to watch out for others. I posted something similar on my NBR post, but just presented facts. I have been meaning too here. But they are all cranky about the copy and paste so I have not. There is circumstantial evidence that they are being dishonest about things, saying this for sure is a scam is you being a bit brave of your detective skills. A cop well they would be like we have nothing. It is far from proof. I even made two youtube videos on the topic.

To be fair though to business in a sector where everything is always a "SCAM" to someone. That is a good picture and it could be his in both cases. Pictures are like that. If I had the rights to a professional picture I would use it. My girlfriend makes rave clothes and we hire a professional photographer to take the pics. I pay the girls like $100 bucks for the day but what they really want is a release from the photographer. They want to have professional pics for their social media and other things. If you went to their page and googled their social media pic and then found their pic on my girlfriends Etsy and website and proclaimed CATFISH!!! You would be wrong. That is just a really hot girl and she has permission from us and the photographer to use the picture however they want. It is part of the payment for modeling for us. They want it more than the cash. Really good photographers and the release of rights to their pictures do not come cheap.

Also, this character with a bad name. Perhaps he is a partner who does tons of projects and well as a service he takes care of registering the site for hs customers. He may just be a guy who has done 100's of websites as a job he was paid for and some of them went scam. It dosen't mean they all are. While I did make videos and posted else where on these odd facts. I also never said this is a scam. You do not know that. It is just what you think. People need to be carful about such things. Present facts not opinions or you may find yourself faceing chages of slander. Just saying. I see your point. But your filling in the holes how you want. Be careful with that.

@Droopy don't understand me wrong, but this is not FBI office, this is money making forum, and it is pretty right to help peoples to don't lose their money. Until your cop catch criminal, many more peoples can lose their money.

I really don't understand your story about photography? What you try to say? That fashion chinese model is at same time administrator who scam peoples around and steal their money.....yes you heard good....HE SCAM PEOPLES. You try to say that is chinese person, with chinese name operating from Russia? That also can be possible, in theory, and yes we can't contend it until we don't have material evidence, but until we investigate in crime...again....in real life many peoples lose their money

And scam sign is here just to warn peoples to be careful. No one can stop you if you want to invest there. Like legit sign make you believe in that site. But that not mean that legit site can't turn into scam, or reverse way. Sign can be changed of course, but for this site I am sure that we will never see any real payment proof

Now, our dear admin don't have his photo in "About us" section. Did you really want to tell me that someone represent himself with photo, than just change his mind and remove his photo? Is it coincidence that photo is deleted just after comparison of original and stolen images on few sites? (and motherfucker called Sergey Akimochkin, or whatever is his name is post his "payment proof" on all of that websites?
multi03.jpg

"Also, this character with a bad name. Perhaps he is a partner who does tons of projects and well as a service he takes care of registering the site for hs customers. He may just be a guy who has done 100's of websites as a job he was paid for and some of them went scam. "
I also review some HYIP, and all of them are Ponzi Scheme, and turn into scam sooner or later. It is not problem, but this site will never pay anyone and have 1 proof around.....spam of this Sergey
This is part from review of bitcoin1free.work

"

Everjaneth M. Bobis ·

Please beware, never ever invest on this website it's really a scam. I was victimized here, I deposited 0.05 btc but when I waited the the bitcoin after withdrawing, it never went in to my wallet!
Like · Reply · 1 · 20w

Sergey Akimochkin ·
Менеджер по продажам at Антивор

I invested 0.015 BTC, I got 1.5 BTC profit and 0.92 BTC bonus. I do not know what you're talking about?! They pay
Like · Reply · 1 · 20w

Yana Hope ·
Kyiv, Ukraine
You lie. They never pay. You are one of them, Russian developer
Like · Reply · 1 · 20w

Imran Khan ·
Peshawar, Pakistan
I agree with u
Yana Hope ·
Like · Reply · 18w

Hans-Peter Sens ·
Schule des Lebens
Fraud, please don't invest. I have lost btc
Like · Reply · 1 · 20w

Iyan Muska ·
Bandung
SCAM site... Just wanna say WFT !!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 19w

"
Did you think that all of these peoples lie, and only Sergey say truth with his fake proofs?
I repeat again....admin of bitcoin1free.work is same for multicryptonite

So, finally, did you try to convict me that same person scam many peoples on one site, but there is chance that his second site will be legit?

Again, don't understand me wrong, but I made post with facts, while you answer with "what can be done in life"
And I have rights to judge when I am sure in what I am saying....so, again multicryptonite is 1000% SCAM and Sergery Akimochkin is motherfucker who spam around with fake proofs

That's all I can do, I will not give 0.015 BTC to scammer just to have "material proof" that his website is scam
But if you want to risk....I have challenge for you. Go invest there, make a proof of your investment, make a proof that you are paid, and Im promise in front of all members, that I will collect 50.000 BMF coins and will donate them to you. Sound fair?

For sure. I am a pretty hard guy to offend. I am just simply saying that yes he could have done a modeling thing and kept the pic. I do things publicly. I get my pic in the newspaper. I used to do theater. I have headshots. That if you google search would come up in some unrelated thing. I am simply stating that a photo showing up in two spots is not so fishy. I am stating that pictures are like that. It is not like this is a famous model. Simply saying most models do not make a living as a model. If the site is legit that would be the explanation. It would be rather retarded of a scammer to use his actual pic, maybe but, I think most likely if this is a scam the image is stolen, so no I was not saying that, You did though. I try to explain things logically not being to abstract.

I have a whole youtube about 10mins on this with urlscans, whois lookups, address digging, affiliated websites. It has been up for weeks. I never accused anyone of anything. I said what happened and what is know. I never endorse the site. I provide information without the need to praise or blame. I simply say this is weird. Hmm I dunno, It could be his pic. If I had a professional pick I would use it too. I am aware this is not the FBI. I do have an opinion I believe in not inserting bias when you could be wrong and it affects other people. I do understand though, your opinions are facts to you. You do not understand or care about the difference. Thinking what I wrote was support and knowing that is just evidence of the amount of thought you put into things before you speak. That story is an illustration of possibilities, you assume I was saying nope this is how it is. I do not do that. You do. I do not pretend to know something until I really do until it is fact and I can prove that it is true. I don't care too much if that annoys you. Quoting posts from a forum they mean nothing let me illustrates that.

Ex, I am pretty shure tenej said Multicryptonite is a sure thing. He seems to know Sergey Akimochkin and could vouch things about his character if you need him too. He is a good guy, tenej. I tried to warn him about fact and opinion, so that was a bold move. Quote me on that pick that parts to keep you want. But it is on a forum so now it is true. Just saying you should watch what you say.

I left some facts out of my you tube to protect people involved. I have their social media. I know what they look like. I warned them that with a bit of digging you can get to their front door. Sure I stereotyped them but you can look at social media and say... hmmm. Then they go home and code, probably not, If you think someone is guilty of fraud and you publicly post where they live to say here that's him!! This is his picture! Then an angry investor goes and shoots him in the face, that is on you, even if you were right to guess who is facing charges now?? You.

There are some people that I contacted because it doesn't fit I think may be victims of Identity theft. They look pretty involved, but if it is a scam that would be the whole point. Don't use your real identity. (So no again probably not a modeling scammer). I simply advise people to use caution. If you are to slanderous and post false information publicly you can be the on that is looking at legal problems. I guess some people are to stupid to look at the facts and come to their own conclusion. Or see that I am merely presenting the other side in an effort to educate people on why you present facts not opinions when it comes to peoples identities and the business they run. People think they can say whatever they want without fear of recourse this is false.

I am on a lot of forums. I youtube. Reddit, Tumblr. Wordpress. Places that copy and pasting your own work is allowed. I cant just drop a video here. It has to be only for BMF. They pay for that though. But it means it may not be the most up to date. As of now just an update MultiCryptonirte Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?? Here are the facts perhaps you should pick, Well a picture is not proof here is why that could be.

Also, when people put words in another person's mouth that is 100% not what they said. Push their words to mean something they don't. Just because they want to for the sake of their argument. Well, that basically means they like to distort the truth or tell stories, like Stephen King. It is interesting to read. Look here is the conflict.... it is fiction though. Thanks for the story tenej but where did I pick a side. Why argue and present points you do not know if I agree or disagree with. It is dishonest writing and you are attempting to create my belief system for the reader like eww yeah we protect investors here. That is why it is good to say. tenej doesn't present the facts. He presents what he thinks and tries to get you on his side. To do that he is willing to lie.

Just presenting facts. What I know to be true. He does have some things to support what he says. I have an opinion too. If you can't see it. That is okay. I will not spell it out for you. I just have an opinion it may or may not be true. I am wrong a lot. That is a fact. I do not assign false praises or blame because of that. Some people seem to claim I do, but that is because their game is warping things how they see fit. I prefer to be real and am not really all about it.

Next time I do an image search and find something I am keeping that to myself. Because I started this. REalize that the person that first said hey look at this. That is me and then keep acting dumb. It is not even a thing you figured out, Find a date later than my youtube and NBR post, you won't so very good job.

@Droopy I see tons of your facts really. But I never judge on you, so thanks to judge on me, and what is my mission. Probably you know better what kind of person I am, better than myself.

Honestly I believe more to 10 peoples who are already scam on same admin another site, rather then your no sense story (without any fact, too , just what you thinking
For me that site is scam. For you...you can think what you want
I will not continue with this discussion anymore

I don't think this site is really worth for now cos of the controversies trending here but may time will vindicate the legimaticy of the site

I found this thread looking for some info on this Multicrypto. To keep it short, I activated, deposited an .01 LTC to my account which was posted by them. So I was feeling good about it and proceeded to make 6 deposits after that which were never posted to my account. Live help reps and support email tell me that they see no deposits made by me. These were all direct Coinpot to Multi deposits and screen shots of all the transfers aren't enough to help me get justice. I ws hoping that the rep I was talking to was retarted and didnt know how to access my account but after plenty of dialogue, I have kissed my Crypto good bye.

One of the things I did notice is that the Live Help Reps have terrible English suggesting to me that they are foreign and the site shows a map of their operation being located in Los Angeles. The kicker is that you cannot get live help until way after a business operation would open In Los Angeles. I cannot get live help until the middle of the afternoon telling me that they are from abroad.

Once bitten, twice shy for me.

I have to updat emy experince with them. I had to go through hell and high water to get my payments posted. Unless it is a Bitcoin deposit, they have to be manually updated. I did get an email from the rep who took care of it and apologized for it and did say that it is about being in BETA both in the system and knowledgable manpower on their end. I guess my dialogue with the one person was obscured by the fact of maybe she did not know how to track and post payments. I will keep the thread updated with more info as I progress.

I confirm multicryptonite is a pure SCAM

1/ they dont count the deposit of your referal ... and they scam your referals
2/ they dont pay you (still pending status) for eternity ...

i suppose all the story about bots is fake, they don't have bots and the 5 free day bot is just a mean to create a fake proof that bot is useful then when you buy the bot they steal your money !

I confirm multicryptonite is a pure SCAM

1/ they dont count the deposit of your referal ... and they scam your referals
2/ they dont pay you (still pending status) for eternity ...

i suppose all the story about bots is fake, they don't have bots and the 5 free day bot is just a mean to create a fake proof that bot is useful then when you buy the bot they steal your money !
N

@Droopy I want that you back and tell me more facts that multicryptonite MAYBE not scam.

While I am dig and research half day on every source on internet and back here with real RED SIGNS that it is SCAM for sure, you are attacked me only with theory that I can't be wrong. But I was sure that I wasn't

Again, I posted proofs of peoples who scammed on another site of same admin. If he scam peoples on one place...he is SCAMMER...he will scam everywhere.

So, what you have to tell me now?

@LTC71 I am sorry for your loss of litecoin. And also thanks for invest and proof that you will not get payout.

But next time, don't believe in miracle, believe in real signs who would make your decision to don't believe in sites who are transparently SCAM

Total scam. Out 15k Dove in deposits. What I find funny about it all is I truly feel this is a Coinpot scam. Exact same site. I inquired to Coinpot 3x about Multi being one of their partners and Coinpot having strict rules about using bots. I asked about affiliation and if using the Multi bot would vanish my account. No reply from Coinpot about it . Coinpot apparently was losing their shirt from not collectors according to their news feed. So if dogemoon.cc can pull an exit scam why xant Coinpot? Putting money into Mulit is like having oral *** with an alligator. It's gonna hurt.

Total scam. Out 15k Dove in deposits. What I find funny about it all is I truly feel this is a Coinpot scam. Exact same site. I inquired to Coinpot 3x about Multi being one of their partners and Coinpot having strict rules about using bots. I asked about affiliation and if using the Multi bot would vanish my account. No reply from Coinpot about it . Coinpot apparently was losing their shirt from not collectors according to their news feed. So if dogemoon.cc can pull an exit scam why xant Coinpot? Putting money into Mulit is like having oral *** with an alligator. It's gonna hurt.

I write about that, but I personally believe that coinpot have not any relation with multicryptonite. For me, putting same website template with information that they are partners with coinpot is pure lie with goal to attract members who believe in coinpot. For me, coinpot's only mistake is why they keep ad banner for multicryptonite and don't ban them, but I see many legit sites which keep ads for scam sites, btc generators, doublers, etc. probably no one care what someone put when he pay for ad place.

About dogemoon.cc....it is cloud mining site, and most of 99% of them are scams with ponzi scheme. So I would not compare coinpot with cloud mining sites. But, literally, every single site can turn into scam any day.

And multicryptonite has at least 10 very bad signs which make me sure it is scam...Again, next time think triple where you will invest your money...Especially when someone give big reward for free, but you can't withdraw it before you make deposit....that is 99,99% scam

📢 Recommended Partners

Paykassma - Accept Payments Online  | Payment Processing since 2019 Payka$$ma
Leading solution for accepting high-risk payments since 2019
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
1.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 4: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.