Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ASK Mr. B [EVERYTHING] About Making-Money ONLINE!

Discussion in 'Newbie Helpdesk' started by Mr. B, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Silvercrypto

Silvercrypto Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Omg! That's bad. But sometimes im thinking to do that because tons of scam sites stole my money makes me mad, lol ..anyways I'm not good at computer programs tho so i cant do that thing.

2. Coding Authority

Coding Authority Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    First thing is Hacking is not easy to learn were it is black hat or white hat.
    Second thing don't invest on those sites which is not legit, but how you can check , for checking search for the web about that site and see that article that don't look like they want referrals .
    And in my opinion don't invest money in those sites, Invest your money in making your Website like blog , etc.

3. Silvercrypto

BMF Coins:
    Easy , still new in this kind of business im on my 8th months...still lots to learn...one day or soon enough i can earn enough money online. I have to do my assignments.

4. Rhentina

Rhentina Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    You dont realy need to be a computer savvy when it comes to bitcoin. There is a lot of bitcoin applications available in the playstore for android and app store for ios.

5. Silvercrypto

BMF Coins:
    I mean I'm not good at computer programs to be a hacker, lol...i know it's not that easy and risky.. As your suggestion yes i have some applications on my phone to earn some money and its free and patience is a virtue. No need to hurry to earn tons of money. The right time will come.

6. Rhentina

BMF Coins:
    I completely agree.. patience is a virtue.. there is no easy money as one, two, and three... we need to be patient. It doesnt matter if they pay as some cents.. whats important is we are being paid in a small task we do.

You made me follow you.. ahaha.. will you follow me back?? Thanks in advance..

7. Nidoo

Nidoo Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    yeah people in this forum are trying with youtube but i am still looking to idea to start on youtube.

8. Rhentina

BMF Coins:
    Not that easy to earn from youtube.. you gonna need to have thousands of viewers before you start earning.. as far as i know..

9. Vaas696

Vaas696 New Member

BMF Coins:
    What you think about EasyXvideos that helps to make tubesites

Pl
    Please tell me more about Micro Niche site?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2017
  10. Rhentina

BMF Coins:
    The problem is not all of us can afford to build a work station like @Mr. B that is why we keep on searching for something we can do to earn something using our smart phones. We are so lucky we found this forum site because we can start from here little by little..

Carmilina and Vaas696 like this.
  11. Silvercrypto

BMF Coins:
    I couldn't agree more...Sure why not :)

Carmilina likes this.
  12. Carmilina

Carmilina Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Hi Rhetina and Silver! I agree with you both. We are so lucky we are able to find this site. Let's share our thoughts more and so we can earn more and get coins. Hehehe

13. Rhentina

BMF Coins:
    Just keep sharing and helping each other.. sooner or later the coins we collect from the sites we visit everday will grow.. :) sleep time mga bes..

14. Carmilina

Carmilina Active Member

BMF Coins:
    Later for me. Sleep tight for you Rhetina. I need to work and do other stuff. I will be back to work by 9pm, I have weird sleeping habits.

15. john simon

john simon Member

BMF Coins:
    thanks for the info i read many technique to earn money online and teach me some site to earn money online thanks