Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS More people are starting to stake cardano

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The cardano cryptocurrency is one that is quite popular and there are a lot of public figures, millionaires from cryptocurrency and even companies that have been especially vocal when it comes to this coin and as a result i think that they have been able to get a large community rallying behind this coin, thereby driving its position up the ranks in terms of the market cap of the coin. In a recent news article it seems that there is a lot of people that are staking this coin with over 200 thousand staking addresses being added to the cardano network in the last three months alone. What are your thoughts on this?

GoldenLady

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cardano has promised a lot of good developments. Stakers are doing that to show their confidence in it's value in the future

ElPaule

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The cardano cryptocurrency is one that is quite popular and there are a lot of public figures, millionaires from cryptocurrency and even companies that have been especially vocal when it comes to this coin and as a result i think that they have been able to get a large community rallying behind this coin, thereby driving its position up the ranks in terms of the market cap of the coin. In a recent news article it seems that there is a lot of people that are staking this coin with over 200 thousand staking addresses being added to the cardano network in the last three months alone. What are your thoughts on this?
cardano is good their promotion and adverds are not so pushy like others and there are not to many agenda driven celebs to pump the coin. Thats what it makes the coin very favored for me at the moment

De-rector

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Honestly if one can buy more Cadarnos and stake it then you can be patient to hold it for a long time its could go as higher as etherium in value and you will become a whale.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They are confident in holding it , because they are sure the price would have more increase in the future , the price is still cheap it's best to acquire more

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cardano has promised a lot of good developments. Stakers are doing that to show their confidence in it's value in the future
I do agree with you and if they are able to deliver on these promises that they have put forward then i think that this coin ill actually be able to rival the major cryptocurrency coins like bitcoin and ethereum.

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well they earn more by doing so without much of a risk.. since it's official from cardano. Long term hodlers have no reason not to use the stake feature

Josemendez

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is normal that this is the case because people need to make passive income from their tokens because it is better than being idle

Mariappa45

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the APR interest is high then I wouldn't mind staking on the coin provided at the end of 30-90 days of staking duration I'll get reasonable reward back.

kaycee001

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cardano is the new deal now and the risk is worth taking as the cardno cryptocurrency has prospects so it is wise to invest now so as to reap better profit in the future,it is not a bad deal afterall

AudraMiller

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well they earn more by doing so without much of a risk.. since it's official from cardano. Long term hodlers have no reason not to use the stake feature
I agree with you. I think that the only concern that i have when it comes to staking coins is that you are not able to make the most of the fluctuations in the market that may happen during that time.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 24: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.