Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Official Money Cube - how to earn 50$ in 3 days?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Money Cube -Earn 50$ :Thumbsup:

Gaming is as easy as it sounds. Break the ice, money flows to your pocket. Use gold coins to redeem cash in gift wallet. Don't forget to input an invitation code to get 300 coins and redeem money. Invitation code: CUBE020 :Thumbsup:
When you download and use my invitation code, I can get 0.1$, you can get 300 coins, Please use it: CUBE020

Download app:

Many friends ask me the proof, I share them. Some are from my friends.
You can join in the facebook group, the admin reply Any question

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2348245285415420/?source_id=595930334209258

All you need to do is start breaking ice-cubes, and use a variety of props to break ice cubes faster, its that simple!

How to break ice cubes faster:
- Tap the ice cube.
- Install and run apps.
- Invite your friends to use "Money Cube".
- Checkin every day.

Feature:
1. Play fun and colorful games
2. Invite friends
3. Discover interesting game apps

Notice:
Don't cheat the clicks!

Enjoy Money Cube, clicks and break it.

:Finger:

Attachments

sudden

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you read the playstore review of this app, seems alot of people has had issues with this app

with that said have you successfully withdraw from this app, and whats the ETA according to minimum payouts etc

davidutacs

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! @sveta I think one of the rules of BMF is that you can only refer (or give out your referral code) if you have shown proof of payment.

I have seen this app before but, was a bit hesitant to download. Maybe if you show proof of payment then BMF members will join.

Thanks.

Miya

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! @sveta I think one of the rules of BMF is that you can only refer (or give out your referral code) if you have shown proof of payment.
That is only the rule if you are replying to a topic. If you are the thread starter, you can give your referral code with or without payment proof because you are the first one introducing that program.

davidutacs

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see... I understood different then. I see some who have started threads asking for permission to post referral since there is no proof of payment.

Anyways, you can scratch what I said then. And sorry.

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello are one of the admin of this app?Im asking because I want to know if someday we have hard time to play this game we have someone to on what's going on.We need support sometimes to answer our quiries when we need help.Hope you get my point.

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Have you read the playstore review of this app, seems alot of people has had issues with this app

with that said have you successfully withdraw from this app, and whats the ETA according to minimum payouts etc
Hi, yes, I finish all tasks in the gam and invite more friends, 1 friend I can get 0.06-0.12$ .

Attachments

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points

I have seen this app before but, was a bit hesitant to download. Maybe if you show proof of payment then BMF members will join.

Thanks.
I will share more proof here. Don't worry. In the game have many tasks, please use my Invitation code: CUBE020, you will get 300 coins, I can get 0.06-0.12$

Miya

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, are you serious? Does that payment proof say you earned $100USD from this app? May I ask what country you're in and if you're earning from their offers?

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Hello are one of the admin of this app?Im asking because I want to know if someday we have hard time to play this game we have someone to on what's going on.We need support sometimes to answer our quiries when we need help.Hope you get my point.
please use my invitation code: CUBE020 it is the facebook group. Admin is here

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
Wait, are you serious? Does that payment proof say you earned $100USD from this app? May I ask what country you're in and if you're earning from their offers?
Indonesia, it is from my friends. I can share more proof from me and my friends. When you download, please use my invitation code, you will get 300 coins, i will get 0.08-0.12$ thanks.

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points
I see... I understood different then. I see some who have started threads asking for permission to post referral since there is no proof of payment.

Anyways, you can scratch what I said then. And sorry.
I will share more proof. Please use my invitation code.

sveta

Newbie Member
PREMIUM
Awards
BMF Points

Thanks.
Ok I will share these proof

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I have checked the application and there are some good and bad reviews under it.I am curious,how much time do we take to break the cube? I know this game doesn't allow auto clicking.

Myer Mische

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is the minimum payout from this application? And how long does it take to wait before it can be credited to your wallet? Do you have an idea regarding this matter?