SCAM MiningSky.io Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

miningskyio

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MININGSKY.IO

MiningSky offers miner hosting and mining colocation in a reliable, secure and cool environment.
Our hosting facilities extend from Venezuela, Trinidad AND Tobago, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Suriname, Serbia, Kuwait and other are situated in remote areas with dedicated yet affordable power supply to ensure both security and uptime in grid power.
We will install, setup, and maintain your miners. Professional services and fast results are provided for all your blockchain technology needs.
Our options for mining are designed to fit your goals. Our miner hosting capacity is one of the largest in Venezuela, Trinidad AND Tobago, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Surinam, Serbia, Kuwait and other.
We have enough space, power and resources to provide mining colocation for over 800,000 miners at each of our hosting sites.
We not only provide hosting for GPU miners, but also for a mixture of different kinds of miners like the Antminer S9 and.
It doesn’t matter if you are mining for bitcoin, bitcoin cash or ethereum, our facilities have both the physical capability and the technical expertise to help you manage your mining operations.

MiningSky.io is one of the cheapest and most profitable cloud mining companies in the space. With a community of over 400,000 active users, MiningSky.io is growing at an unparalleled pace.
To celebrate this new milestone, the company just announced a new 10% discount code, exclusive for BeerMoneyForum users:
« BFM 10»
On top of that, MiningSky.io is offering an additional bonus for users that buy plans over $100,000 - will automatically get a 40% bonus of hash power.
MiningSky.io provides daily payments, with a minimum withdrawal of 0.002 BTC. The company also gives users the ability to visit their facilities on demand.

MiningSky.io it's verified company which work with biggest leader as Cryptocompare.

MiningSky.io offers BTC and ETH could mining services, with a 2-year minimum contract. Click here to see all the contracts that MiningSky.io has to offer.
MiningSky.io - Cloud-based solution to mine cryptocurrencies for all users.

Legal papier:

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a few questions for you miningskyio:

#1. Why does your website show the watermarked logos of miningsky.com - are they not a totally different company owned by Miningsky Technology LTD, or are you affiliated?
1548443380373.png

1548443103745.png

#2. Why does your Terms and Conditions page show the headquarters address listed as

Mining Sky LTD.
Headquarters: 415-1112 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2S1 Canada

1548443647300.png

and not

122 Walter Hardwick Ave
Vancouver, BC V5K 1J9

as you have listed in your post above showing your Canadian Federal Documents of Incorporation?

#3. Lastly do you know what company headquarters is at the one listed in your terms and conditions at 415-1112 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2S1 Canada ?

1548444312851.png

Sky Chain Technologies is listed at 415-1112 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2S1 Canada, also the headquarters of its subsidiary Miningsky.com

#4. Given the information above, please explain your relationship with Miningsky.com at 415-1112 West Pender Street Vancouver, BC V6E 2S1 Canada and how you are affiliated and been granted use of their pictures and logos?

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mininskyio - I see you were on today at 12:38PM (just after midnight), and then again at 5:38am this morning ....so should have had time review my questions posted above...can you please respond?

Thank you.

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they havnt responded to my requests so far.

I have received 2 payouts, but im at 2% ROI so I have a while to go. If they can log in 2x a day and not respond to my questions, Its not comforting. Id say hold off until they respond. Most ponzis payoff initially and the. Fold up shop when they hit their exit goal (not saying they are, just be careful as they have yet to answer my legitimate questions).

Mr. B

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official status does not means legit, but answerable.

@Mr. B please check why he is not answering.
I have asked this company to answer our member's questions, if not we are forced to removed "Official" status they initially requested. Thanks for heads up!

charchit

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have asked this company to answer our member's questions, if not we are forced to removed "Official" status they initially requested. Thanks for heads up!
Has it not been already 5 days since you asked them to respond? Please remove the official tag to make sure newbies don't fall prey to their scam. @Mr. B

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i just received an email from miningsky.io

50% off SHA256 contacts $100,000+

Common.....a 4 month ROI on a 24 month contract....not possible.

Bitdeer (bitmain essentially) pivoted to cloud mining to basically pay back their chip manufacturer to avoid bankruptcy using all the unsold miners they have at their disposal... Yet (not including price and difficulty fluctuations) they can only manage to squeeze out 192% return in 24 months btc:btc. Yet miningsky.io can deliver a 600% return in the same timeframe?

Bitdeer is likely paying around $0.04kW/h on large scale Chinese industrial power with an unlimited number of mining machines that were bought direct from the chip manufacturer.

That would mean essentially that mininsky.io would be paying $0.01kWh and has sourced mining gear cheaper than the largest mining gear manufacturer in the world???

@mininsky.io the numbers dont add up...I ask again please explain.

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also @miningsky.io i went on your website...where did all the miningsky.com pictures go showing the fancy mining modules, now why are there just racks of equipment and an offer of a live video tour? I thought you offered state of the art miningsky.com mining modules...you had a great video tour of that on your site?

Don't worry though, I already had downloaded a copy of your previous website and reported it to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre and Bill Zhang CEO of miningsky.com who confirmed you are a fraud and did not have any relation.

Be aware, the first day I can't make a withdrawal or access the site...RCMPs will be at Scott Young and Raymond Edwards doorstep.

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SCAM company registred in January 2019, and customer support says they have contract running for the last 5 years. Stay away
Never got my PAYOUT... 30k lost

hype scams by miningsky.io
check out....
http://prntscr.com/mlt2wa
File a report with the Canadian Anti Frad Centre. Also File with RCMPs if you are in Canada. If you are in the US you can file with the IC3 division of the FBI and local law enforcement. For that amount of money I'd press all the buttons I could.

I've already filed and I have less than $1,000 at risk.

totalfreq

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J
Are cloud mining services even profitable these days?
Depends on what you consider profitable.

Setting aside difficulty changes over time or price fluctuations yes it can be profitable with a reputable cloud miner.

For instance a 90 day 50TH/s contract costs $607 on bitdeer today, but will generate $712 or roughly 6%+ per month.
With longer or bigger contracts you can approach 8%. I mix short and long contracts to average against fluctuations and difficulty while staying somewhat liquid.

Also when using a lare scale miner in say china, they pay $0.04kWh. I pay $0.085kWh. So my personal Antminer S9i is running negative, but the same miner in a contract in china is profitable.

But there is more risk not controlling your own equipment so take it all into consideration.

I maxed out my electrical service and now use cloud (mainly bitdeer now) to augment my mining company and put my holdings to work.

MonkeyManofLife

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
J

Depends on what you consider profitable.

Setting aside difficulty changes over time or price fluctuations yes it can be profitable with a reputable cloud miner.

For instance a 90 day 50TH/s contract costs $607 on bitdeer today, but will generate $712 or roughly 6%+ per month.
With longer or bigger contracts you can approach 8%. I mix short and long contracts to average against fluctuations and difficulty while staying somewhat liquid.

Also when using a lare scale miner in say china, they pay $0.04kWh. I pay $0.085kWh. So my personal Antminer S9i is running negative, but the same miner in a contract in china is profitable.

But there is more risk not controlling your own equipment so take it all into consideration.

I maxed out my electrical service and now use cloud (mainly bitdeer now) to augment my mining company and put my holdings to work.
I just don't get why the cloud mining companies don't use it for themselves if they are so profitable?