Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS MicroStrategy announces that it has purchased another $ 10 million of Bitcoin

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
MicroStrategy announced today that it has purchased 314 BTC worth $ 10 million. According to the statement, each BTC was bought at a price of $ 31,808. With the last purchase, the total amount of Bitcoin held by MicroStaretegy is reported to have reached 70,784 BTC.
What do you think of the continued interest of major investors?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Somehow they analyze the markets better than us small investors. I guess buying in a falling market shows how expert they are.

achawaskey

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the accumulating a lot of Bitcoin believing that the prize will soon start increasing and also control the market to maintain stability.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think the accumulating a lot of Bitcoin believing that the prize will soon start increasing and also control the market to maintain stability.
They took it because they had a prediction that it would likely rise. Their average price is very close to current prices. I think they will continue their purchases.

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ten million dollars is a huge chunk of change, and having over seventy thousand bitcoin in their portfolio is certainly very impressive. I wonder how they raise this income for investing in bitcoin.
Absolutely serious numbers. I wonder how they manage such high amounts of money. I think a team of experts in their work is making decisions altogether.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's my thought exactly, they believe in the prize increase and as such the buy more so that they can make more profit when they decides to sell. This should be a valid reason

sagefave

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
myaffiliatescorner.wordpress.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Absolutely serious numbers. I wonder how they manage such high amounts of money. I think a team of experts in their work is making decisions altogether.
They may have a team of very talented people who maybe are professionals in the field of cryptocurrency, but how do they raise money which they invest. As an affiliate marketer I have tried raising money by promoting products, programs, and advertising but I am still barely getting $50 monthly. I wish they could tell me the secret of where they get the money.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am not surprised by this because they have shown strong intentions for Bitcoin , also they were likely motivated by the profit they made from the Bitcoin they purchased when the price was below $11k

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the reasons that people still maintain their confidence in bitcoin. I don't think any sound business will invest in a failing project, so, we would probably see bitcoin rise more in the coming days.

systech

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MicroStrategy announced today that it has purchased 314 BTC worth $ 10 million. According to the statement, each BTC was bought at a price of $ 31,808. With the last purchase, the total amount of Bitcoin held by MicroStaretegy is reported to have reached 70,784 BTC.
This statement shows that the acceptance of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and big investors are coming forward in this field and are hoarding more and more Bitcoin. As a result, the price of Bitcoin will skyrocket in the future.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one of the reasons that people still maintain their confidence in bitcoin. I don't think any sound business will invest in a failing project, so, we would probably see bitcoin rise more in the coming days.
The advantage here is that the top Institutional investors will go as far as investing more in Bitcoin ,in order to save their previous Investment from failing.

Niftyicon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The advantage here is that the top Institutional investors will go as far as investing more in Bitcoin ,in order to save their previous Investment from failing.
If they wouldn't mind doing that, then, I guess we small investors have some hope to cling to about bitcoin not failing any time soon.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If they wouldn't mind doing that, then, I guess we small investors have some hope to cling to about bitcoin not failing any time soon.
Yeah , this has always been part of my consolation and I strongly believe that this will be the case ,because they won't want to see a continuous dip , considering what they have invested.

microunit

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if I too have lots of extra money I too would invest it in bitcoin when it crashes down as I'm quite already confident that bitcoin will surely rise in the long run given the amount of attention it has been getting

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if I too have lots of extra money I too would invest it in bitcoin when it crashes down as I'm quite already confident that bitcoin will surely rise in the long run given the amount of attention it has been getting
True . The problem then is that if you buy now and the price drops , you will lose ,and when it rises ,you won't gain much as you would have gained if it didn't fall much.

GoldenLady

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems it's majorly institutional investors for now.

It will be a good move if governments get involved.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems it's majorly institutional investors for now.

It will be a good move if governments get involved.
I don't think government can easily get into Bitcoin Investment . They will later try to regulate it usage in order to benefit from it .

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin whales are like really interesting , Its price just increases so rapidly and decreases in the same movement , Just buy the bitcoin when it gets low and just wait for a few months and see the magic.
Exactly , buying at this present price of $31,000 seems to be very costly but in the next few months , the profit will really worth it . It is just a patience.

Josemendez

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes , patience is the only key to success in the cryptocurrencies . Are you holding any amount of bitcoins for future ? as currently the price is a bit low than the normal.
Yeah. I have Bitcoin that am holdl and I believe that when the next Bullish run start , I won't be left out of it. This year is for Bitcoin and altcoins.