Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Microsoft has launched Windows 11

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Windows 11 is now available to download. The latest generation of operating system from Microsoft has several new features to boot. One of the most talked about feature is about how users can run Android software without third-party emulator directly from your system. Windows 11 also comes with integrated Amazon app store, the comeback of widget system to further customize your OS, and many more.

Pousinha

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Running Android software without third-party emulator? This feature would be stunning! I could run my fintech bank app without being forced to use a mobile! But the point is: does Windows 11 work well for updated systems from Windows 10 to Windows 11? Only the next year Windows 11 will be available in my country and surely it will be offered for free for my new netbook VAIO. I wonder if to update or not as a FC user who updated, complained it doesn't work properly for his device where previously was running Windows 10. Some more experiences about the update?

07Trinity

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Windows 11 is now available to download. The latest generation of operating system from Microsoft has several new features to boot. One of the most talked about feature is about how users can run Android software without third-party emulator directly from your system. Windows 11 also comes with integrated Amazon app store, the comeback of widget system to further customize your OS, and many more.
Microsoft are always creating and recreating,they define a system of dynamic,there is always an improvement in their products and one can say Microsoft is competing with them selves.

ashim kate

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that this was a much-needed upgrade today already tired Windows 10. I am also happy with the social media features that the windows 11 is going to be getting and it makes it look more modern.

a_jerobon

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is an awesome improvement in microsoft. Being able to access android software directly without an emulator makes it so convenient. I am sure most people will like this.

Brain

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is one thing I like about Microsoft always trying to be creative to quench the yearning of their users. This is a good one as I believe features on it will be way better

Pousinha

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yet aware of my little VAIO compatibility with Windows 11. Hoping the 4 GIGA RAM will be really enough as Microsoft says. Hoping the SSD my netbook owns will be able to handle the upgrade. Windows 10 will get updates only until 2025, so I'll take the opportunity of the upgrade for free.

KevinHVG

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is indeed a good initiative from Microsoft. We use android on almost all of our devices these days. Microsoft fused with android sounds awesome and I can't wait to use it soon! Digital life awaits us all!

achawaskey

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is nice, at least it's improvement will surpass window 10 and any abnormalities that is experience on the old one. I'm looking forward to download it to my system.

Jack / 47 F1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
with micro soft its always about the money. why dont they perfect a previous operating system than introduce a new one ?¿? because they will now make people pay to update to win 11 sooner or later. thanks to win vista i went to macs & have never went back. even thou i have a win 10 laptop just to do certain things but i rarely ever boot it up. when you go back to win from a mac, you realize how childish windows is, also a time waster. then you have the privacy & security problems with windows os. ms just loves spying on its users.

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 27: Win 500,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.