Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Miami mayor looking for bitcoin for diversification

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick a box! Unbox it! Get item delivered!
The mayor's thoughts had been news before.
In an interview with FOX Business this Thursday, he said he wants to be one of the most advanced and technological crypto cities in the country.
He also talked about his thoughts on paying fees and taxes using Bitcoin.
Do you agree with this mayor because of her views?

aryan4

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think she's quite forward thinking. This is a courage to even say. I hope the current laws will not prevent any attempt to do this.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mayor's thoughts had been news before.
In an interview with FOX Business this Thursday, he said he wants to be one of the most advanced and technological crypto cities in the country.
He also talked about his thoughts on paying fees and taxes using Bitcoin.
Do you agree with this mayor because of her views?
Why not, Bitcoin is becoming very big now and can be used for any form of payment. So there's nothing wrong with the major views on this

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think she's quite forward thinking. This is a courage to even say. I hope the current laws will not prevent any attempt to do this.
The vision of the mayor of Miami is quite futuristic, with this decision to carry out operations with bitcoin shows that he is confident in the use of cryptocurrency for financial operations.

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin is not a very stable currency, it can depreciate several times at any time. and what will happen to this city and its mayor if it happens!?
In that you are right that bitcoin is not stability but this instability has been on the rise in the last 5 months and maybe in the projections they have made it gives them that the cryptocurrency will continue that way for this year, remember that these budgets are annual.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bitcoin is not a very stable currency, it can depreciate several times at any time. and what will happen to this city and its mayor if it happens!? 😉
People most times look at the positive side of things which I do as well. How about see it from a point of the coin appreciating more and the major making.more profit than expected

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People most times look at the positive side of things which I do as well. How about see it from a point of the coin appreciating more and the major making.more profit than expected
This investment from the municipality must be seen as a medium-term investment and if things go well, they will continue in the business of investing in bitcoin. Risky but good decision. of the municipality of Miami.

vova11235

Bronze Member
LV

Reaction score
Website
page.if.ua
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But it can often be a loss, not a profit, and this can lead to problems with financing important areas of the city, such as medicine, etc. Therefore it is necessary to treat it with a certain caution!

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This investment from the municipality must be seen as a medium-term investment and if things go well, they will continue in the business of investing in bitcoin. Risky but good decision. of the municipality of Miami.
From the look of things I don't think it was supposed to be a long term investment but it still good it was in btc m it will go a long way to increase the price of BTC

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the look of things I don't think it was supposed to be a long term investment but it still good it was in btc m it will go a long way to increase the price of BTC
We must look for the positive side of the bitcoin business, which is the cryptocurrency that is driving the financial market, if the municipality made that investment that is good for them and also for the increase of bitcoin.

Brain

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We must look for the positive side of the bitcoin business, which is the cryptocurrency that is driving the financial market, if the municipality made that investment that is good for them and also for the increase of bitcoin.
Exactly, this is a win win for everyone involved the major and the Crypto world . So it benefits is immense and worth either the trade or investment.

fastmoney1

Gold Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Exactly, this is a win win for everyone involved the major and the Crypto world . So it benefits is immense and worth either the trade or investment.
You are right in that comment, currently investing in bitcoin is the best business that exists in the financial market because of the great profitability that your investment gives in a short time.