Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com

We Help Each Other to Make Money Online
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Method to get traffic from USA and Canada?

Discussion in 'Traffic & Monetization' started by MrHPaL, Jan 11, 2018.

1. MrHPaL

MrHPaL Member

BMF Coins:
    Hello,
    I'm looking for a method to get traffic from usa and canada,
    i want a real traffic to earn money from (propeller ads, revenuehits...)
    thank you :)

2. overcast

overcast Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    I think PPC is the only way you can get that sort of the traffic these days. otherwise it's kind of hard to pinpopint that level of traffic. and that too geting it on consistent basis. that surely does take time.

3. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Everybody want traffic from USA and Canada since rates are best. Try using social networks or find some local forums. Do some digging.

4. SharkPro

SharkPro Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Work every day on your website and join high quality groups and google+ communities share your articles on different platform every 2 days and wait for the response ;)

5. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    Also create quality content on good English language. If it's bad, visitors will go away since they will know that you are not real US citizens.

6. Emill

Emill Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    US citizens don't care if the website is US-based or not, that would be biased. instead, they care about the quality just like any other visitor. who would like to read bad English and struggle to understand the meaning of your sentences? I wouldn't, and I'm not a native English speaker.

7. zeljko

zeljko Well-Known Member

BMF Coins:
    If he create fake user profile on some forum or social media, than he need to be careful with language since it's way of discovering fake users.