Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!

Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Massive Bitcoin movement - Low transaction fee

AudraMiller

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When it comes to the bitcoin cryptocurrency i think that the one concern that has always existed in the bitcoin community was the fact that there is a lot of money that is spent on the transaction fees of bitcoin and this is a major concern. With the traffic on the network being extensive there were times that bitcoin transactions costed in excess of 40 dollars for a single transactions, which is ridiculous. However this has come down considerably since then. in recent news a 2 million dollar movement of bitcoin took place recently, and this large transaction only had a transaction fee of 78 cents. What are your thoughts on this?

Mariappa45

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's wonderful to see that BTC gas fee which is too exorbitant have been slashed down drastically low which is pleasing to investors especially the small investors.

ElPaule

Platinum Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to the bitcoin cryptocurrency i think that the one concern that has always existed in the bitcoin community was the fact that there is a lot of money that is spent on the transaction fees of bitcoin and this is a major concern. With the traffic on the network being extensive there were times that bitcoin transactions costed in excess of 40 dollars for a single transactions, which is ridiculous. However this has come down considerably since then. in recent news a 2 million dollar movement of bitcoin took place recently, and this large transaction only had a transaction fee of 78 cents. What are your thoughts on this?
I think the fees should be even less. If this is a few satoshi per transaction, the money will still made by the pure amount of transactions that will happen. but greedy miners prefer the other way around

BullyMaguire

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If Bitcoin will be a legitimate currency it definitely needs the lowest fees it can so people will consider using it. Because why would people use it if fiat is better

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is quite surprising that I could see few cents as transaction fees for bitcoin but on sighting this post, I tried sending my btc from Coinbase to binance and I was pleasantly surprised. I hope this continues even when btc is at its peak.

Wisdom01

Ruby Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is surprising , because I know that the fees are mostly high most especially when the person doing the transaction is sending a large amount of Bitcoin , or the transaction time would take time for it to be executed , because of the low fee

Brain

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could this be for real only 78 cents for that huge amount then that's really amazing. I think people would join in more if the gas fee for crypto currency not just Bitcoin will be this low

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• Roll 27: Win 500,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..

Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.