Play over 1000+ slots! SPIN NOW! WIN CASH!
Investing in medical cannabis. It’s profitable!
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❕NEWS Mark Zuckerberg's wealth bypasses 100 Billion USD after launching Tiktok's competitor

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Mark Zuckerberg's wealth bypassed 100 Billion USD after launching Reels which is supposed to be Tiktok's competitor, the latest problems that Tiktok had were an advantage for Mark and his app to succeed, which made him chase Jeff Bezos in the richlist.
Reels is now available in around 50 countries in the world.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
There's hardly any difference between Reels and Tiktok. Zuckerberg really took advantage of the Tiktok ban. I must say he has a great business mind. Was scrolling through instagram explore and got hooked on the Reels, quite addictive stuff.
it's all about the right timing and the serious planning, but who knows, tiktok might get up on its legs again and take back its place, especially that reels isn't popular yet

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is the irony of business and competion,it is only for the survival of the fittest.Anyways congrats to him and hope the new app will address the irregularities in the security data breach and links to terrorism activities being promoted on social platforms.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Tiktok getting up on its legs again seems a bit impossible considering the numerous bans they got from different countries. No sane country would want to be spied on by another whether through an app or other ways.
i heard that it's getting bought by Microsoft, so it still has a chance, even if that deal contains a lot of risk since people lost trust in the app already :

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
That is the irony of business and competion,it is only for the survival of the fittest.Anyways congrats to him and hope the new app will address the irregularities in the security data breach and links to terrorism activities being promoted on social platforms.
let's hope so, reels being attached to facebook doesn't mean that it has no security issues at all, not to forget the previous scandal that happened

ELSA-ELI

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
let's hope so, reels being attached to facebook doesn't mean that it has no security issues at all, not to forget the previous scandal that happened
Ooh yeah,it Was this bad i followed the court proceedings and I must say that Mark Zuckerberg was on a hot seat when questioned by Sen.Lindsey Graham (R-SC),her particular Sharp line of questioning was a marvel to listen to.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mark Zuckerberg really made use of a very unfortunate but wonderful opportunity. He has become an icon for this generation to look up to.

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
Mark Zuckerberg really made use of a very unfortunate but wonderful opportunity. He has become an icon for this generation to look up to.
Tiktok is the side to blame, coming clean at the first place is a must, everyone who's in the place of Mark could take benefit from this chance that nobody should miss, Tiktok did a mistake and it's paying for it

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tiktok is the side to blame, coming clean at the first place is a must, everyone who's in the place of Mark could take benefit from this chance that nobody should miss, Tiktok did a mistake and it's paying for it
No doubt it was a mistake to pay for. however, Tiktok is still someone's dream turned into reality hence, my use of the word 'unfortunate'. Mark is a smart business genius.

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And an unethical one at that.

Facebook still suffers from the ads boycott by several big brands like coca cola, so I guess this is their tactic to expand their business and cover the losing revenue.
I wouldn't say 'unethical'.
A large number of successful businessmen have at one time or the other done something that didn't go down well with others. They shouldn't be castigated for that.

Emoney

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I wouldn't say 'unethical'.
A large number of successful businessmen have at one time or the other done something that didn't go down well with others. They shouldn't be castigated for that.

Yeah sure, it's completely okay to steal users data and then sell it to advertisers, but it's not okay to resell digital products or exchanging Paypal funds LOL. When a corporation became big enough morals no longer matter since they can simple bribe and silence those who dare to oppose them.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well this is cool and I think Mark is really diversifying things , I already knew he was going to create something similar from the onset ,well its useage might affect tiktok

Niftyicon

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this is cool and I think Mark is really diversifying things , I already knew he was going to create something similar from the onset ,well its useage might affect tiktok
Tiktok is affected already with the situation on ground with the bans here and there. Now the competition with Mark is sure going to affect it much more.

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Tiktok is affected already with the situation on ground with the bans here and there. Now the competition with Mark is sure going to affect it much more.
Since other countries are planning on banning it and even the usa country , so Mike as to start creating his own and his strategy , I know with time the app will get more popularity

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
It's actually a very smart thing to spread your hands on everything, especially after taking over instagram and whatsapp and many other services

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's actually a very smart thing to spread your hands on everything, especially after taking over instagram and whatsapp and many other services
I love the strategy he is using ,when Instagram came out he bought it so also WhatsApp , but when he wanted to buy twitter jack refused ,he is based on diversifying

Geniusmaco

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to Zuckerberg. He is actually a man with financial intelligence. Mark Zuckerberg may become one of the first trillionaires in our time, including Elon Musk.
I hope to join the league of trillionaires one day. Someone should suggest a nice software business I can do. Thanks

dadayli

Emerald Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
Website
youtube.com
BMF Points
Rating - 87.5%
7   1   0
I hope to join the league of trillionaires one day. Someone should suggest a nice software business I can do. Thanks
everyone hopes the same, but what matters are the ideas, you either come up with an idea that will contribute something to the world and completely change your life or you just keep dreaming about money :(

Wisdom01

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
First and foremost, I want to congratulate Mark Zukerberg for his exploits and exceedingly great wealth of over $100 billon. It is indeed a great feat. However, Tiktok should beer up harder as it is still possible to bypass Mark. All hope is not lost.
Tiktok is already famous is mark that needs to brace up which he is already doing to make reel app gain more popularity and useage by the audience