SCAM Maniaprofit Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Welcome! You have been invited by Preciousns to join our community. Please click here to register.

suvat

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
home-page.png

• $1 Per Click
  • Work At Home
  • Wordwide & free
  • Earn $500 per day
  • No limit of what you can earn
  • NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!

Get $3 Sign Up Bonus! Join Now

Phuoc

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched the promoting video of this site I am so curious to know it is legit or not who in here have any payment from the website

suvat

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched the promoting video of this site I am so curious to know it is legit or not who in here have any payment from the website
This is my earnings on 2018-10-08 to 2018-10-09.

<<>>
earnings-2018-10-09.png

I have a few social media friends (earn $1 per click), so I have to advertise through other media I pay with bitcoin 5-12 satoshi per view (earn $0.015 per click).
After the withdrawal. I will show it here.
Thank you for your interest.

Join Here

suvat

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my earnings on 2018-10-08 to 2018-10-09.

<<>>
View attachment 23653

I have a few social media friends (earn $1 per click), so I have to advertise through other media I pay with bitcoin 5-12 satoshi per view (earn $0.015 per click).
After the withdrawal. I will show it here.
Thank you for your interest.

Join Here
Sorry, from 2018-10-06 to 2018-10-09.

suvat

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is the min. amount before we could cash out? And max. per day?
Minimum cash out $ 100. The amount of revenue per day depends on the number of people who click your referral link. I can not specify the maximum number.

Go to Website

Svenboy

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually websites like this one which offers $1 per click are scam sites unfortunately. Been trying lots of them before, none were legit after reaching the withdrawal limit. I wish there would be some of them legit but unfortunately it's not the case :/

De-rector

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Programs like these are only believed to be Legit by newbies who never know s the mode of operation of scam sites, it is very difficult to find a site that reward $1 per click even 10 cents per click is rare