SCAM Maniaprofit Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Welcome! You have been invited by Preciousns to join our community. Please click here to register.

suvat

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
home-page.png

• $1 Per Click
  • Work At Home
  • Wordwide & free
  • Earn $500 per day
  • No limit of what you can earn
  • NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!

Get $3 Sign Up Bonus! Join Now

Phuoc

Silver Member
BMF Tokens
I just watched the promoting video of this site I am so curious to know it is legit or not who in here have any payment from the website

suvat

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
I just watched the promoting video of this site I am so curious to know it is legit or not who in here have any payment from the website
This is my earnings on 2018-10-08 to 2018-10-09.

<<>>
earnings-2018-10-09.png

I have a few social media friends (earn $1 per click), so I have to advertise through other media I pay with bitcoin 5-12 satoshi per view (earn $0.015 per click).
After the withdrawal. I will show it here.
Thank you for your interest.

Join Here

suvat

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
How much is the min. amount before we could cash out? And max. per day?
Minimum cash out $ 100. The amount of revenue per day depends on the number of people who click your referral link. I can not specify the maximum number.

Go to Website

Svenboy

Newbie Member
BMF Tokens
Usually websites like this one which offers $1 per click are scam sites unfortunately. Been trying lots of them before, none were legit after reaching the withdrawal limit. I wish there would be some of them legit but unfortunately it's not the case :/

De-rector

Emerald Member
BMF Tokens
Programs like these are only believed to be Legit by newbies who never know s the mode of operation of scam sites, it is very difficult to find a site that reward $1 per click even 10 cents per click is rare