Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - We Help Each Other to Make Money Online

Join over +101.500 members to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Golden Goose - Join the leaders of mVAS market

❌SCAM Maniaprofit Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Welcome! You have been invited by Preciousns to join our community. Please click here to register.

suvat

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
home-page.png

• $1 Per Click
  • Work At Home
  • Wordwide & free
  • Earn $500 per day
  • No limit of what you can earn
  • NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!

Get $3 Sign Up Bonus! Join Now

Phuoc

Silver Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched the promoting video of this site I am so curious to know it is legit or not who in here have any payment from the website

suvat

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just watched the promoting video of this site I am so curious to know it is legit or not who in here have any payment from the website
This is my earnings on 2018-10-08 to 2018-10-09.

<<>>
earnings-2018-10-09.png

I have a few social media friends (earn $1 per click), so I have to advertise through other media I pay with bitcoin 5-12 satoshi per view (earn $0.015 per click).
After the withdrawal. I will show it here.
Thank you for your interest.

Join Here

suvat

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my earnings on 2018-10-08 to 2018-10-09.

<<>>
View attachment 23653

I have a few social media friends (earn $1 per click), so I have to advertise through other media I pay with bitcoin 5-12 satoshi per view (earn $0.015 per click).
After the withdrawal. I will show it here.
Thank you for your interest.

Join Here
Sorry, from 2018-10-06 to 2018-10-09.

suvat

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much is the min. amount before we could cash out? And max. per day?
Minimum cash out $ 100. The amount of revenue per day depends on the number of people who click your referral link. I can not specify the maximum number.

Go to Website

Svenboy

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Usually websites like this one which offers $1 per click are scam sites unfortunately. Been trying lots of them before, none were legit after reaching the withdrawal limit. I wish there would be some of them legit but unfortunately it's not the case :/

De-rector

Sapphire Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Programs like these are only believed to be Legit by newbies who never know s the mode of operation of scam sites, it is very difficult to find a site that reward $1 per click even 10 cents per click is rare

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.