Welcome to BeerMoneyForum.com - BIGGEST MAKE MONEY FORUM ONLINE

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?
Blue
Red
Green
Orange
Voilet
Slate
Dark
  Guest viewing is limited

❓ASK Making my own blog got the idea but cant get motivated

ric1985

Newbie Member
LV

Reaction score
BMF Points
$617
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have come up with a blog idea and looked into the different ways of making money with a blog and works as far as I can see but at what point do you go live with it all. I have looked at how to set the blog up and it will be straight forward enough for me to do but the thing that's getting to me is all that blank space how do I go about getting content on there in a quick fashion to get it started and let it go live. I don't want to get a load of bad content, So I was thinking of setting a goal of say one blog a week, start small try and smash the goals I set and go on from there. Then once I have enough blogs to fill the home screen go live and hope for the best any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from someone.

I have come up with a blog idea and looked into the different ways of making money with a blog and works as far as I can see but at what point do you go live with it all. I have looked at how to set the blog up and it will be straight forward enough for me to do but the thing that's getting to me is all that blank space how do I go about getting content on there in a quick fashion to get it started and let it go live. I don't want to get a load of bad content, So I was thinking of setting a goal of say one blog a week, start small try and smash the goals I set and go on from there. Then once I have enough blogs to fill the home screen go live and hope for the best any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading, hope to hear back from someone.
I'm in the same boat. I have two ideas for a blog but I know it will take a long time to monetize and I'm not sure I can continuously crank out blog posts. Two good Youtube channels about blogging are "Create and Go" and "Income School". The Income School guys say when you start a blog, you should aim to write thirty articles, like one a day, and that way, the volume of your content should get the attention of Google. They make it sound easy. But if you're using Wordpress, you can keep everything in draft form until you feel like publishing it. But the Create and Go guys say you should just publish as you go even if your site isn't finished because no one is going to see it anyway at first. I think it's a good idea to publish everything as you go because the longer it's crawled, the faster you will get noticed. No one's going to hold it against you if the site isn't finished.

First of you both must get 2 stuff from start or you are fail before even started:

1) There is not such a thin like "quick fashion". Even in past Google has favored original and quality content but now those 2 factor are more relevant then anything else. Focus on writing quality content, do some research write 1 article a day then go live after 7 days with 7 article then write 7 shit post today.

Quality content = comments, recommendations, returning users, better ranking and better chance to get revenue.
Shit post content = laughing and name shaming in comments, spam, bad ranking, no chance for legal revenue.

Now i am not harsh here, those are facts, if anything i was to basic in explaining so you can get some idea.

2) And here is the "big" taboo that 90% of new bloger can't comprehend: forget about earnings.

Yes, most of people start doing this stuff hoping they will go big, make loads of money and become "the boss" and that is why 95% of them are disappointed when after 3-4 months they have nothing on their balance.

This is not a quick "get rich" scheme, in some extreme cases people manage to go big fast but that is 1% of them if even so much.

You have to understand that there are literally dozens if not even hundreds millions of blogs/sites/forums out there and you don't even know how to start, you are new in this be realistic.

Write quality content, research topic, be original in type of writing and focus on that not earnings. With time earnings will come, maybe one day you even go big but on start if you are focused on earnings before you even start to write you are doomed to fail and lose motivation fast.

No matter what people tell you or how may Youtube videos tells you otherwise there is no legal way to get rich in 1 day.

For example i am starting a new blog and last 6 days i am doing research on niche, competitions, market i will focus on etc. For example i know shit about Medicine so i can't write about it but i am awesome in other niches like IM, Tech, Construction, etc...

Have made a file containing all i need for start step by step and following that in proper time (no quick scheme).

Disclaimer: everything i write above is related to blogging NOT affiliate blogging, there is a huge difference between those two and type of earnings they focus so can't be related except they both need quality writing. :Thumbsup:

Thanks. That's good advice. Especially the part about not worrying about monetizing. It makes no sense to monetize until yo get good traffic first with good content.

Hear from someone who has done exactly all these things and can tell what the truth is. First, I never listened to any one. I follow my guts in everything.

First, Millions of content on your blog, will not get you 0.1% attention from google. Quote me anywhere. The first thing you should do to get attention from google is index your blog on google.

I started my blog around September 2018, Not even 1 year yet. I set up the website and went live straight away with no single content bro ;) I didn't jst give a damn about any fear. But I had in mind that I needed to fill it with content to get it kickstarted.

I started writing and publishing instantly as I write every single post. I was writing almost 5 posts a day and in about 30 month, I had up to 100 posts . I know it was shit, but I didn't give a damn. I focused on my aim which was to fill it with content. What was I writing basically? I was just reviewing websites. Some of my early posts were less than 300 words.

I got comments from some early audiences saying that I need more content. Yes I knew that, but it didn't matter to me and I still haven't modified any of those posts today, and I can say my website is doing great to best of my knowledge. When I got up to 100 posts, I slacked and started writing 1 post in 1 week sometimes 1 post in 2 to 3 weeks. It was very bad though, but I am doing much better now.

Currently, I get more than 600 visits every day, and up to 40 visitors from google. Considering blog is just 6 months only, and I wasn't writing much posts after 100.

The best part, I just earned $40 on Thursday from my blog, without much hassle and this is just getting started. If I could earn $40 a day from my blog which just started 6 months ago, then anyone can.

Hear from someone who has done exactly all these things and can tell what the truth is. First, I never listened to any one. I follow my guts in everything.

First, Millions of content on your blog, will not get you 0.1% attention from google. Quote me anywhere. The first thing you should do to get attention from google is index your blog on google.

I started my blog around September 2018, Not even 1 year yet. I set up the website and went live straight away with no single content bro ;) I didn't jst give a damn about any fear. But I had in mind that I needed to fill it with content to get it kickstarted.

I started writing and publishing instantly as I write every single post. I was writing almost 5 posts a day and in about 30 month, I had up to 100 posts . I know it was shit, but I didn't give a damn. I focused on my aim which was to fill it with content. What was I writing basically? I was just reviewing websites. Some of my early posts were less than 300 words.

I got comments from some early audiences saying that I need more content. Yes I knew that, but it didn't matter to me and I still haven't modified any of those posts today, and I can say my website is doing great to best of my knowledge. When I got up to 100 posts, I slacked and started writing 1 post in 1 week sometimes 1 post in 2 to 3 weeks. It was very bad though, but I am doing much better now.

Currently, I get more than 600 visits every day, and up to 40 visitors from Google. Considering blog is just 6 months only, and I wasn't writing much posts after 100.

The best part, I just earned $40 on Thursday from my blog, without much hassle and this is just getting started. If I could earn $40 a day from my blog which just started 6 months ago, then anyone can.
Love your straight forward, don't give a darn attitude!

I know actually how you feel, I have started and stopped so many blogs it's ridiculous. Plus don't help that there is so much advice online that tells you how to start a blog and can get so overwhelming. Just set up your blog and start writing and go live. Everything else will work out in its own time as you start learning more. Remember blogging isn't a get rich scheme even if a lot of people online make it look that way! Don't stress, just do!

Currently, I get more than 600 visits every day, and up to 40 visitors from google. Considering blog is just 6 months only, and I wasn't writing much posts after 100.

How do you monetize your blog?
I have a blog too, but i don't have alot of motivatiom bcs idk how to monetize.

Love your straight forward, don't give a darn attitude!

I know actually how you feel, I have started and stopped so many blogs it's ridiculous. Plus don't help that there is so much advice online that tells you how to start a blog and can get so overwhelming. Just set up your blog and start writing and go live. Everything else will work out in its own time as you start learning more. Remember blogging isn't a get rich scheme even if a lot of people online make it look that way! Don't stress, just do!

This is absolutely correct! The truth I discovered is that as long as you are putting out content there and doing your best to share it and make sure that it is at least on page SEO optimized which you can do by simply installing and using a WordPress plugin called YOAST SEO, with time your ranking keeps increasing.
In fact, It is in googles algorithm to increase your rank your domain, if it is actively publishing content over long time.

These ranking includes domain authority and alexa ranking. The more ranking you have, the more traffic you get.

Another thing here is that if anyone is interested in succeeding with their blog, they will be very interested in finding a way to track the progress. That's what I did, I have all types of ways to track my progress, and see that I am increasing both in rank and traffic, and it motivates me more to keep improving on it . Thanks again for that perspective. :Thumbsup:

@dhundus do you use social media to promote your posts?( if so, which ones)
Yes of course. I try to use all types of social media I can when I can. I promote on Facebook, Twitter mostly, then google plus was shut down recently or is about to be. I tried to promote on pinterest instagram and linkedin, but I don't have enough time for it yet. But surely will do it in future.

Yes of course. I try to use all types of social media I can when I can. I promote on Facebook, Twitter mostly, then google plus was shut down recently or is about to be. I tried to promote on pinterest instagram and linkedin, but I don't have enough time for it yet. But surely will do it in future.
Thank you:)

How do you monetize your blog?
I have a blog too, but i don't have alot of motivatiom bcs idk how to monetize.

Great. I will like to know about your blog. First thing is, Your Blog is a Business not a hobby. A lot of people don't get this right. When you turn your mind to see it as a business, you will find lots of monetization strategies come to you naturally.

Read this post I wrote for more information about how to monetize your blog.

Feel free to ask any questions.

To be honest here i am outstonised with lack of basic knowledge and promoting that as something normal. Telling people that is normal to do shitpost as long as you keep trowing any content is insane.

If that is all it's needed have no idea why would anyone would work RL jobs when all they need to do is to write anything and get paid.

Why do SEO experts study half their life, why does companies pay insane amount of money to those experts when all it's needed is to "w8 for Google".

You get indexed because is a new site and on next Panda you will probably die as a blog (does anyone even know or care what is Google Panda?!).

Also non of you isn't on 1'st or even 2d google page, it's show's you that you are because of your cookies, your browser search is not legit. Try install new browser with no cache, cookies and see page your on fro real, or from other PC.

I don't really care about how anyone does his sites however it's insane to tell that as something normal and learn people who are just getting started that is something "normal".

That is why in real like you have countries like India, Philippines where scaming or cheat is not just morally acceptable among people but is even expected and on other side you have countries like Germany, Austria, Norway with high level of awareness and work ethic. With or where would you rather work? Same is online, quality over quantity!

Why do you even think @Mr.B is trying to stop trash/spam comments on this site if all he need to do is to have huge number of post? Btw that is rhetorical question.

Here is some motivation what you can get if you do things right.

http://prntscr.com/nbqc1mhttp://prntscr.com/nbqcjrhttp://prntscr.com/nbqdf4
And those are just some of the networks i have work with not to mention direct sales of add space.

All you new guys my advice is learn to work LEGIT and with quality, road will be longer and harder but end goal will be much more success they this quick and suspicious method can ever get you.

For the and ask yourself basic question and be honest to yourself: Can i with my lvl of knowledge outsmart most powerful and successful company on entire world with billions of $ profit, best experts money can buy? Google will always fu*k up ones who scheming or spam, it's a fact.

Hope will start a new blog in next 6-10 days and will probably place a journey here so you guys can follow with short and long term expectations.

Note: don't ask me what my sites are or what niche because competition is not a good thing. :D

Wish you all the best in your work in future, maybe one day we even end up working together. :Thumbsup:

Whatever, I really don't have time for misunderstanding now. I got more important things to do. All your long story don't make no sense as I have made $40 in a single day from my blog, currently I got another $37 coming in.

If you need proof let me know. You can keep blabbing all you want. You need to change your understanding and stop with false accusations. It really makes you look sad. At least before making a conclusion, ask someone what he really means

This is absolutely correct! The truth I discovered is that as long as you are putting out content there and doing your best to share it and make sure that it is at least on page SEO optimized which you can do by simply installing and using a WordPress plugin called YOAST SEO, with time your ranking keeps increasing.
In fact, It is in googles algorithm to increase your rank your domain, if it is actively publishing content over long time.

These ranking includes domain authority and alexa ranking. The more ranking you have, the more traffic you get.

Another thing here is that if anyone is interested in succeeding with their blog, they will be very interested in finding a way to track the progress. That's what I did, I have all types of ways to track my progress, and see that I am increasing both in rank and traffic, and it motivates me more to keep improving on it . Thanks again for that perspective. :thumbsup:
Yes, tracking is very important! What are you using to track?

To be honest here i am outstonised with lack of basic knowledge and promoting that as something normal. Telling people that is normal to do shitpost as long as you keep trowing any content is insane.

If that is all it's needed have no idea why would anyone would work RL jobs when all they need to do is to write anything and get paid.

Why do SEO experts study half their life, why does companies pay insane amount of money to those experts when all it's needed is to "w8 for Google".

You get indexed because is a new site and on next Panda you will probably die as a blog (does anyone even know or care what is Google Panda?!).

Also non of you isn't on 1'st or even 2d google page, it's show's you that you are because of your cookies, your browser search is not legit. Try install new browser with no cache, cookies and see page your on fro real, or from other PC.

I don't really care about how anyone does his sites however it's insane to tell that as something normal and learn people who are just getting started that is something "normal".

That is why in real like you have countries like India, Philippines where scaming or cheat is not just morally acceptable among people but is even expected and on other side you have countries like Germany, Austria, Norway with high level of awareness and work ethic. With or where would you rather work? Same is online, quality over quantity!

Why do you even think @Mr.B is trying to stop trash/spam comments on this site if all he need to do is to have huge number of post? Btw that is rhetorical question.

Here is some motivation what you can get if you do things right.

http://prntscr.com/nbqc1mhttp://prntscr.com/nbqcjrhttp://prntscr.com/nbqdf4
And those are just some of the networks i have work with not to mention direct sales of add space.

All you new guys my advice is learn to work LEGIT and with quality, road will be longer and harder but end goal will be much more success they this quick and suspicious method can ever get you.

For the and ask yourself basic question and be honest to yourself: Can i with my lvl of knowledge outsmart most powerful and successful company on entire world with billions of $ profit, best experts money can buy? Google will always fu*k up ones who scheming or spam, it's a fact.

Hope will start a new blog in next 6-10 days and will probably place a journey here so you guys can follow with short and long term expectations.

Note: don't ask me what my sites are or what niche because competition is not a good thing. :D

Wish you all the best in your work in future, maybe one day we even end up working together. :Thumbsup:

Yeah, you can outsmart the big companys.
No, you don't need to invest money for SEO experts, if you know what you do. You don't need to pay money for SEO experts and you can easily outrank them, if you don't target for really hard keywords.
Content is king. Don't make shitposts, make high quality posts.

I am somewhat lazy myself and I rarely write, but when I do, I rank under the top 10 for my keywords.

For example, try cashmining as a keyword.
My blog should be around place 5, even higher than BMF here.
And my DA and PA sucks, because as I said before, I rarely write because I have no time and I am too lazy.

Yeah, you can outsmart the big companys.
No, you don't need to invest money for SEO experts, if you know what you do. You don't need to pay money for SEO experts and you can easily outrank them, if you don't target for really hard keywords.
Content is king. Don't make shitposts, make high quality posts.

I am somewhat lazy myself and I rarely write, but when I do, I rank under the top 10 for my keywords.

For example, try cashmining as a keyword.
My blog should be around place 5, even higher than BMF here.
And my DA and PA sucks, because as I said before, I rarely write because I have no time and I am too lazy.

:Thumbsup::Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

📢 Recommended Partners

MGID - Native Performance & Programmatic Advertising Platform MGID Team
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Roobet.com | Crypto’s Fastest Growing Casino 🦘 Roobet.com
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
Duckdice.io - Top Crypto Gambling - Bitcoin Dice DuckDice.io
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Updated
BMFAds.com - Advertise and Monetize Your CPC, CPM, POP Traffic BMF Staff
4.00 star(s) 4 ratings
Updated

banner

REWARDS: Active Raffles

• 🤑 Roll 3: Win 100,000 BMF Points!

The entry period for this raffle ends in..
Back
Top Bottom

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.