Use Packity.com to earn $20 per month bw sharing

Make Money Using Black Hat Marketing?

G Mining Inc. - Bitcoin Cloud Mining
M

Mubashar

if you have a decent enough strategy for long term then definitely black hat is the option to avoid because neither any network like facebook it and also it can get your website delisted so white-hat always win in the long run
you just need to have patience to get results

tusziget

Sapphire Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think some internet marketeers are risking much using black hat marketing.Though I think every marketeer is using his own path,which he wants to follows.Some bh marketeers have made some good cash out of their strategy,but they have experience and courage to do that.

mcheinrix

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is advisable to stay away from such illegal methods since it can ruin everything you have worked hard to put together to make cash online. The guys who practice that know the risk associated and usually have methods to hide their real identity through proxies. So if you are not up to the game, you will be caught in first attempt. In case of CPA marketing, the accounts can be banned along with the cash already earned, for unacceptable promotion methods.

tusziget

Sapphire Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are right about it.If you are working hard to make a website that you want to last for longer time,then you certainly will not use that type of marketing.It is good to know SEO,to drive traffic on your sites.

overcast

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I never tried black hat marketing and from my so far experience. It would never work out for me. Because I have no idea on how to get the most out of such black hat marketing methods out there. So I try to play genuine and I want to build myself as much genuine and white hat as much as possible.

laura gonzales

Silver Member
Awards
BMF Points
I never tried black hat marketing and from my so far experience. It would never work out for me. Because I have no idea on how to get the most out of such black hat marketing methods out there. So I try to play genuine and I want to build myself as much genuine and white hat as much as possible.
black hat marketers usually start with very slow pace and build multiple channels and accounts for their work and yes cheating is a 99% common practice in black hat leads you do spam your subscribers give them fake subscription offers , % off on deals that gets their credit information and multiple others method . tumblr is one of most common platform for black hat marketing

Unigolle

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Define Black hat marketing here, usually people call that thing like something from the PBN links or some other risky link building along with some questionable content, but it's all done to make money quick and then create new site - rinse and repeat.

Brain

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't encourage black hat SEO and I will never use it on my blog. I prefer giving my blog and authenticity and making everything be on authority. I want to be an authority in my chosen niche and black hat SEO can't help here.