MyLead - start earn money

Make money online from home (student)

davidrevred

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I'm struggling in finding a way to earn some bucks online. I'm not searching something where I do nothing and earn, but I'd like to do something, I'm pretty good in writing, I'm especially a fast typer, I tried for example with captcha...but they pay really low, I can't type 1000 words to earn like 1$. If you have also something else in mind instead of writing I'm here to hear you.
Thank you in advance.

Awaan

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Go for link shortness.. Post your links on social media and different locations over internet.. You will generate traffic slowly.. But that is worth trying

Josemendez

Gold Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I must tell you that if you want to earn online then you need to patient . you need to know that online earning is peanuts unless when you have a good skill. So is better you acquire a skill

weblord

Emerald Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
if you're already why not do the best thing you're good at, typing
review websites here that has affiliate program and you get paid for every new website you bring in for 50bmf.
Hi all, I'm struggling in finding a way to earn some bucks online. I'm not searching something where I do nothing and earn, but I'd like to do something, I'm pretty good in writing, I'm especially a fast typer, I tried for example with captcha...but they pay really low, I can't type 1000 words to earn like 1$. If you have also something else in mind instead of writing I'm here to hear you.
Thank you in advance.

hunter24review

Bronze Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are fast typer you can add in internet some announcements, that you are doing such a things (ex. transcription of texts, documents).
Lot of companies online need a fast typers :)

davidrevred

Newbie Member
Awards
BMF Points
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to search also for like Crowdsourcing and Transcription jobs, but I don't know. Do you have some good Crowdsourcing and Transcription jobs sites?

Earnings Disclaimer:  All the posts published herein are merely based on individual views, and they do not expressly or by implications represent those of BeerMoneyForum.com or its owner. It is hereby made clear that BeerMoneyForum.com does not endorse, support, adopt or vouch any views, programs and/or business opportunities posted herein. BeerMoneyForum.com also does not give and/or offer any investment advice to any members and/or it's readers. All members and readers are advised to independently consult their own consultants, lawyers and/or families before making any investment and/or business decisions. This forum is merely a place for general discussions. It is hereby agreed by all members and/or readers that BeerMoneyForum.com is in no way responsible and/or liable for any damages and/or losses suffered by anyone of you.